Justice League Soaring at the Box Office

Justice League about to break $500 million. Be proud gents, I predict it'll surpass Spiderman Homecoming this weekend through word of mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=i5aDhgseQHo
archive.is/kJ7K7
archive.is/25OpL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a waste of space and waste of a thread

It's going to lose $100 million. Your Chinese boxoffice doesn't matter, because they studio gets like less than a quarter of that money.

yeah you've been posting that in every thread. No one's getting put off by your counter-signalling Marvel-Disneyfag

lies.

they bleached a samoan and made him wear contacts to appear more white.

And that’s why marvel film scenes for China?

Actually, you're an assblasted contrarian that thinks it's funny to state the opposite of what every single media outlet and industry observer has said about the failure of this film. Just go fuck yourself with your black dildo already, champ. No one is replying to your shitty thread.

Bleached

he's not even a real Samoan, his mother was German. He's a half Hawaiian half white mudblood.

Two of these things are not like these others

Their group photos and interactions somehow look even more fake than the Avengers cast. And I dunno why the mutt irritates me so much, like he's trying really really hard to look badass but fun and spontaneous.
I'd like to hear Affleck spill the beans and speak his mind about all the experience, seems like he has quite a bit of stories and looks like a pressure cooker about to explode, and maybe Superman.

That means shit when your movie costs $300 million to make and more in advertising. Homecucking was $150 mil and was at less risk for loss. In order for Justice League to even make a profit it needs to gross $900 million to $1 billion domestically and that's barely enough to make up the costs of making the fucking thing. What a fucking faggot.

also that's not how films work, twice budget =/= twice the returns with properties like Spiderman and Justice League.
literally 1 film has ever achieved this in the history of cinema you absolute retard. This is the kind of shutin faggot we have on here shitting up every Justice League thread, doubtful he even goes to cinemas. You're pulling figures out your ass and acting smart about it which is the funny thing. And none of it adds up. Justice League will break even probably 700million, international.

I saw it in theaters and will admit that I was entertained. It was pretty solid but certainly could of been better. So far nothing has topped the first 3 X men kino but The Winter Soldier has come close.

I was off by 25. But even then that's nothing compared to $300 million.
It's a big god damn piece of the profit. You need to make up those costs by making big profit. Toy sales help out and in Spider-Man's case that's a big money maker. I don't think Justice League matches that but I could be wrong.
Bullshit. For one, just because it'd rarely doesn't I'm wrong. You get the most money domestically because ticket profits are usually 50-50 between theater and studio. International profits vary a lot considering which countries take a cut of the box office gross, like China does, and how much that cut is. Batman v. Superman broke $800 million and didn't even make a fucking profit. Justice League is the third highest budget film on history and is struggling to even make $700 million.

source that
also source what percentage box office goes to cinemas in China, sounds like something you're pulling out your ass

fuck off, shill, it flopped
hooktube.com/watch?v=i5aDhgseQHo

archive.is/kJ7K7
That's fucking abysmal. For a studio hoping that the profit would have been well over that by making a billion. Which it never did.
archive.is/25OpL

thank God I have Holla Forums to get my expert financial analyses

"I hope soaring means up, and $500 million means $300 billion"
-WB executive