Friendly reminder The Conjuring Cinematic universe is more successful & profitable than DCEU and Dark Universe

Friendly reminder The Conjuring Cinematic universe is more successful & profitable than DCEU and Dark Universe

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/conjuring-2-spinoff-crooked-man-works-1012702
screenrant.com/conjuring-spinoff-the-nun-first-look-video/
bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3394420/5-warrens-cases-center-conjuring-3/
collider.com/pacific-rim-godzilla-king-kong-crossover-monsters-universe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plus it is by WB. You'd think WB could make the DCEU better since they have the conjuring universe set up already

Plus Conjuring a Christian movie series. The people Hollywood Jews and liberals shit on daily. That said a lot about Hollywood.

Holy shit. I haven’t thought about it before. But you are right. Conjuring 2 was like a edgy reboot of Bibleman.

I have feeling universal will soft reboot dark universe to be more like the conjuring.

Christian movie/TV series only seem to be popular when it deals with the supernatural like demons and exorcism.

Aren't like, most of the biggest movies and even animes inspired on the bible's narrative?

Nice try, cartoonfag

Most cyberpunk stuff is influenced by Christian themes and symbolism.

cyberpunk af

Also part of the Conjuring universe.

Did WB confirm the nurse is getting expended upon with its own movie yet?

That is just a short film. Next year "The Nun" is set to release and a movie about The Crooked Man is in the works too.

Four movies in with a total production budget of only $80 million and it has grossed over $1 billion worldwide. Decently rated by critics and audiences too.

Shouldn’t WB just stick to the monsterverse & conjuring cinematic universe instead of DC Capeshit? They both been more successful than Ghost corps, Dark Universe & DCEU. hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/conjuring-2-spinoff-crooked-man-works-1012702

screenrant.com/conjuring-spinoff-the-nun-first-look-video/

bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3394420/5-warrens-cases-center-conjuring-3/

collider.com/pacific-rim-godzilla-king-kong-crossover-monsters-universe

Guess who else the nun actress played.

Honestly, those movies started without having a whole universe in mind, just like Conjuring. Focusing on making one good movie is hard enough, to throw in all your eggs in one basket and planning out 10 movies before you've even had one really successful movie to set up the universe is crazy, but it is what the morons at WB and Universal are doing. DC still could have worked, especially due to the current capeshit bubble but it's unbelievable how inept WB are.

You guys realize that most of Bible resurrection stories and shit are also present in a thousand other religions and mythologies predating it?

There is literally nothing new under the sun.

The Bible is the first printed book and the most widely distributed story in the history of man-kind. So, it is something new.

No, these are literally the facts. I'm not a christcuck, and I think all jewish religions are cancer.

Never seen it, never will.

holy shit, whoever is running this is swimming in gold right now.

Terror is a starving genre with high demand, from time to time someone is good enough to get loaded from it.

it seems whoever is in charge here managed to get the right hints and clues from shit like paranormal activity, but without getting much, if any, of the bad.

At last I truly see. Thank you reddipol, you are my greatest ally.

But why?

T.T

People wanted dark universe?

Not after they fucked Brendan over.

How did the conjuring universe do in the box office compared to big budget Ghost corps, Arthurverse, Dark Universe and DCEU have failed?

Cruise Mummy a total shit and you know it.

BUT THERE AINT NO DEMON!

You forget one of the biggest movies ever made was a christian movie about Jesus last days.

That movie was only popular because of the ultra-violence. No one cares about Jesus unless they get to see him suffer and die.

Never watched this series but the character design in that thumbnail is 10/10 tbh.

wut

The new recent Arthur movie that bombed was suppose start a Arthur cinematic universe. They were planning to film a Merlin movie ahead time. And had a maid Marian and Robin Hood movies on the slate.

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST!?

I wish

Yeah, it was a great idea, since the Universal Monsters pretty much invented the "cinematic universe". I'd like to see them get it off the ground, but they're not going to do it pumping out aimless shit like Cruise's Mummy. They need to find a team with the balls to stop trying to imitate the action capeshit and make a series of genuinely good horror movies.