Columbo thread

Oh, just one more thing: what's your favorite episode?

The one with the typewriter. I can't remember the names or details cause I only watched it when I happened upon it.

nobody cares about your old person television show nobody has heard of grampa, get back to playing bingo at the retirement home already

The photographer that killed his wife and screws himself over in the last scene, or the private security/investigator with a short temper. Lots of great ones.

Go back to your capeshit or starwars thread, faggot.

Sad.

Columbo episodes were pretty formulaic sk they all are the same quality. My favorite part of every episode is where he’s trying to figure out the last details and finally he sees what he’s looking for, and he puts his hand on his forehead with this look of amazement and success on his face.

That one where an ayylmao-human hybrid from the future poses as a doctor to murder through heart surgery.

You don't actually see Columbo for like the first 10-15 minutes of the episode, you see the crime being committed. Then the mystery is how Columbo solves the case and he always keeps asking the main suspect just one more thing, and sometimes they're dumb enough to kill again right when Columbo just got done questioning them for the 3rd time.
It's an intense game of mind checkers for the most part.

That's one of my favorites too, what season was that again?

Nevermind

The one where the witness didn't see nothing but then remembers a random helpful fact they just give to this cross eyed geezer that just walked in out of nowhere.

I really liked short fuse. Mostly because of Colombo’s bluff towards the end where he tricks the killer into thinking he has the explosives in the tram

Probably the one where jack cassidy is the magician. He was in several episodes including the first one but this is my favorite. The parachute one with johnny cash is dope af too.

Yet another ep where his "catching the killer" is nothing that would hold up in court. Rowdy roddy mcdowell was good innit but shitty ending.

I remember one from my childhood, but no idea about the title.

In it, there is a magician, and he has a trick with a fake guillotine. Then someone dies by that prop and everyone claims it's impossible, since it doesn't have an edge. Columbo then discovers that there is a hidden blade inside the guillotine and proves the magician is a killer.

Anyone remember the title of this? Also

Where he says one more thing.

oy vey never forget the 60 gazillion he killed in the lampshade factories, goyim

daily reminder

This sounds like the name of a cartoon hippopotamus who wears a tweed trench coat and thwarts poachers in the jungle

I'd watch that

Pic related with Patrick McGohan, a military instructor who killed some messy hotshot. After being busted, he left his students with the final order to always protect the honor of the school.

He was in a few of them as the bad guy.

the one with the football game

Robert Culp was the actor for the best antagonists, especially pic related. Prove me wrong.

The one with the deaf guy

dick off, I bet you watch cuckime.

Spock was great in this one.

Nimoy should have done more roles as a killer.

Why do you people even bother to post?

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST

The one where the Syrian prince tries to get Colombo framed and he ends up getting serbian jew double bluffed and sent hom to be beheaded by the king.

See

Cassidy > Culp
Only a soy eating jew from reddit would say otherwise.

Suitable for Framing - Columbo powerfucks this artfag's (played by Ross Martin) mind so hard you can almost smell the liquid shit filling his silk underwear.

jew

Kike

Pic related is my favorite Columbo episode.