"taking all (((bar mitzvah))) bookings for 2018"

>"taking all (((bar mitzvah))) bookings for 2018"

What did she mean by this?

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
WHOS LIKING INSTAGRAMS ABOUT WHOS

POTTERY

She made friends with a jew who is also a nigger that makes rap music. Perhaps, that caption was meant to signal that she's a good person for associating with such people and she even enjoys it as well. Then again it could of just been what she considered to be a funny/cool caption for this particular photo.

She' probably referring to the discount kang nigger.

yeah, friends…

Drake will be at her bar mitzvah or that of a relative?

The original and literal Uncle Funk, and he still does shit ass weak groves
Also

I dunno, Drake is a notorious beta who has thirstily chased after both Nikki Manaj and later Rihanna while they were fucking multiple other rappers and celebs.

wow you autistic faggot

who cares about some netflix tv actress who is only going to do capeshit tier stuff

Who autistic again?

Inb4 BLACKED

wew i thought pic related was just a meme

Woofed ;_;

Going to have to check those.
I'm impressed we didn't bring up BLACKED for a whole 6 posts. I guess JEWED > BLACKED, but as long as OINKED stays on top, I'm cool with whatever.

#wgfd
#CFwasRight

HUMMUS'ED

Told you several months back it won't be long till she turned into a degenerate.

bar mitzvah is Hebrew for "son of the law", i.e. one who is subject to the law of G-d

in colloquial usage, it also refers to the celebration that's held when a boy turns 13 and thus becomes a son of the law

Actually bestiality is largely practiced in Southern America, far more than any white country.

"Will to work a bar mitzvah" is slang to Mossad agents for "willing to create sexual blackmail for industry preference"

atta girl