I dunno man this whole thing is a bit patronising to us hispanics...

I dunno man this whole thing is a bit patronising to us hispanics. Do you think we go around with our guitars eating tortillas? cmon man, fuck you Pixar.

Get it fucking right already goddamn

what did they mean by this?

maybe you should build a wall to keep pixar out of mexico

Don't worry America will pay for it

Honestly I'd be more pissed off at those character designs.

Agreed Book of Life looked better than this.

kill yourself

Here's an idea: Why don't spics make their own movies?

But you're not hispanic.

Only white people bitch about cultural appropriation.

Funny how Hispanics are vastly different from each other depending on the country. A Mexican is very different from a Purtorican

don't worry user I can assure nobody thinks that. We think you go around with leafblowers and mops eating cheap microwavable rice.

and they all hate mexicans.

What are northern mexican customs then, apart from getting rekt by amerimutts?

nigga we make rice homemade almost daily. Go to any mexicans house and they will have a pot of rice on the stove. guaranteed.

charros. and flour tortillas.

Why would you have rice cooking all day when it takes ten minutes to cook?

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST!!

Not every Hispanics is fucking Mexican. Fuck off.

Mexicans are the most popular and well known.

Nobody cares what you beaners do, just go the fuck back.

So do we know the story behind this movie and Book of Life?

I assume that Pixar was working on this movie years ago, then some corporate spy told Fox about it, so they created Book of Life as quickly as possible.

When Disney saw Book of Life come out, they put Coco on the back burner so they could release it a couple years later. Since releasing it a month or two after BoL would hurt their ticket sales.

Does anyone know for sure that this is what happened?

I can confirm this is what happened.

Beaners are the true owners of the land, you bigot.

>>>/cuckchan/

Ah yes, modern and progressive (((Disney)))

u mad faggot?

North are spanish speaking cowboys who hate indians instead of niggers, whilst the South are non cowboys. The food is surprisingly different.

You have to go back , take your crime, your terrible food, diseases, fat disgusting women, etc. with you.

Do spics really post here? Disgusting.

t. soyboy

corn is the original soy, why do you think mexicans are fat and diabetic?

Shut
The
Fuck
Up
Spic

Make your own goddamned shit if this is so offensive to you.

100% of spic food is rat shit terrible. Fucking Taco Bell is better than 100% authentic spic anything.

spoiler that shit.

AY CARUMBA
EL SOYO BOYO

si gringo,very offenseeeef

(webm related)
How to make/ experience spic food:
1.Don't wash hands, after doing dirty jobs (pumping gas, plumbing, bathroom stuff, applying hand lotion,etc.) that taste needs to go into the food.
2.Use rotting ingredients full of hepatitis which is common in mexican restaurants, when not using bugs, dogs, cats, snakes, dirt ( yes they eat dirt just like in Africa)or other things common to third world spic cuisine.
3.Burn or under-cook food (especially poultry & rice), boil all meat dishes until it turns into inedible rubber.
4.Dump 10 pounds of peppers / hot sauce and cumin into food to try and cover the foul taste.
5.Dump corn, beans, rice, bananas/plantains, and other retarded stuff that doesn't go together into food.
6. Try and consume culinary abortion that is spicland food without gagging.
8. Experience several "white male privilege™" checking days of a mysterious seemingly racist stomach virus
9.Tell your friends on facebook/tumblr how great spic food is to virtue signal about how accepting you are of subhumans with no concept of basic for prep.
10.After you get back from the hospital make sure you show the world you are not racist and on the right side of history™ and Repeat steps 1-10.

nothing is offensive to mexicans. we don't chimp out, over anything. (except this )
I guarantee you the ones making a big deal over this are white liberals.

all lies. 100%

this movie is extremely racist tb,h.

still not offended.

why would you be its the truth you live like animals.

lel that 80% soy diet is showing, el mega beta

Saw it somewhere that mexican "men" were on average shorter than their "women"……
This might explain that although I imagine at least of of that is due to their horrible genetics.

(checked)

the government removed soy from food processing in the 80s. mexicans are short because of shit genetics like said. NOT because of soy.

So your daddy was a soyboy, and then he had you, his little soylet.

so many cats, you might catch the gay (Toxoplasmosis) from them.

dance for me monkey