Which star wars movie was the most /kino/ or had the most /kino/ moments?

which star wars movie was the most /kino/ or had the most /kino/ moments?

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 1

Wait a second. I haven't seen the movie and never will, but wasn't the nigger supposed to become a jedi eventually? Or did he literally steal a lightsaber and got batoned by a space cop?

In terms of kinography:
II>I=III>IV>>VI>>>V>>>Clone Wars>>>R1>>Rebels>>>TLA(projected)>>>>TFA

Pure 100% reddit

Pure kino
Revenge of the Sith is a close second

Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope > Return of the Jedi > Rogue One > The Phantom Menace > Revenge of the Sith > The Force Awakens > Clone Wars >> Star Wars Christmas Special

You cannot prove me wrong.

How do you feel about sand?

I can prove that you're from reddit

pic related
it's unironically a deep line and the dialogue and acting makes sense given the situation

I can't refute that since I have never visited a Reddit link and know nothing of their ways, maybe that's your specialty.

As I thought. Reddit.

That thing was recently on TV in my country. After Kylo kills Cuck Solo, he moves on to fight Rey, but the nigger gets in the way. Rey gets choked and she's KO for a while, then nigger picks up the saber and fights Kylo, even though he's not force sensitive. Kylo ends up choking him with the saber as if it was a stick. Then Rey enters the fight and it gets even more hilarious, because Kylo's saber bounces off of Rey's shoulder without even scratching her, while Rey effortlessly chops the trees down with hers. Earlier in the Cuck Solo scene, Kylo used his saber to lift Solo off the ground too.

I'm very split between RotS and TPM myself as the second best. RotS was incredible and George went all out with that one both in terms of visuals and script but I also really appreciate how restrained TPM was and the unique look it has due to being shot on film and some other factors. TPM didn't have a dramatic tragedy going on all cylinders but it was very comfy. On the other hand RotS represents a peak of sorts for Star Wars, the point where Lucas truly had mastered his tools and produced one great kino.

>>>/reddit/

Reddit?
REDDIT?
REDDIIIIIIIT!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where does the Christmas special fit in there?

In between the REDDIT and the RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

You seem bumruffled, friendo.

IV 7/10
V 7/10
VI 5/10
I 5/10
II 0/10
III 7/10
VII 0/10
RO 0/10

wow great franchise

MOOOOODDDDDDDDSSS

Empire obviously. The prequels are dross.

none

Episode II, any other answer is wrong.

100% correct in every way you mean

Czech'd

A New Hope was good. The rest is increasingly uninteresting as time goes on.

Are we being raided by r/films?

Exactly, the dual on Mustafar alone is one of the greatest triumphs of cinema and is truly magnificent to behold.

Where is the Holiday Special, Battle for Endor, and Caravan of Courage?

ESB is the reddit pick though.

Anything besides the original trilogy is shit.

Prequelkino > OT
Take off your rose-tinted nostalgia glasses.

3 > 1 > 6&5 > 4 > 2 >some turds > nu-star wars

/thread

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST

The OT is the b…

Christmas Special is most K*I*N*O

Pure kino
I III

Pure schlock
IV V VI

Pure shit
II VII RO

there was a christmas special?