luv was the real protagonist?

far from it, actually.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/out/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/pleb/
Gosling is shit and so is villenueve you have no grounds.

Why do you lie?

Sweetie
KEK

wooooooooooooow, like anything you say matters.
get the fuck out of here.

LMFAO

Not the best movie ever but any faggot claiming it was bad are either baiting or have the world's biggest stick up their ass.

Kys homeboy, you fags call everything bad except villenueve weak shit. Roger Deakins is a meme.

wwwwwwoooooooooooow it think I'm somebody else now. It thinks I even go on twatter.

HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR

nice shop faggot

They're right though, it's not a pozzed film. Did you even watch it, shemale goon?

It's completely force awakens tier shitshow unnecessary sequel, you are actually just a dumb fucking spick yourself if you don't see it. Deakins and Villenueve are reddit memes.

it's the best

This board is the worst

yes… yes it is

Torrent when? I am genuinely hopeful the movie will deliver. I just don't wanna give a dime to pedowood.

It did deliver, just don't watch it on your phone.

I know you're fucking around, but if you were serious how would you get that from Blade Runner?
Feminists complain that it objectifies women.

Back to reddit

Go back to reddit

I dunno, who is he?

100% white

It was right wing af. The right wing.

If you only watch the parts with the hologram waifu and cut everything else, that is

My favorite episode/movie was the one where a jew plays the part of an italian, indian, german, arab, chinese, japanese, etc.

BR2049 wasn't even the best movie of the month, OP.

100% white movie
gommies btfo

E;R did a pretty good review of the new Blade Runner.

MUH CYBERPUNK
MUH 80's
MUH AESTHETICS
When did we turn into Reddit?
Oh wait that's right, after April 2016.

Thanks for reminding me I need to see this one, user!

Go suck off a nigger, we've always been fash cyberpunk here.

FTFY Just admit that you only watch it to fap to your holo waifu and call it a day already faggot.

You're the only one who doesn't like it and frankly, I'm getting sick of your whining. I hope you get murdered.

Is that consensus cracking jew dipshit still at it? Must be hard being aesthetically challenged.

why did someone make a richard spencer character in hotline miami?

That looks like spencer to you?

If it was it's own film it would be a great film, not the greatest but, a great film.

It just felt like it spent more time going "Hey remember that part from the first movie" than actually being it's own film.

The film would have been so much better if Deccard and Rachael wern't in it.

As a fan of the original I can see why people shit on it.

If it didn't have Deccard and Rachael in it, it would have been a much better movie.

The feel of the first film didn't carry over to this one, this stands good on it's own as something different set in the new universe, but it never quite feels like a sequel or succeeds in recreating the atmosphere of the original. The problem was marketing was asking an audience largely unfamiliar with the original to come out to make this one a success, it needed a catchier name than "2049" and ditch the requisite knowledge of the original for audiences to connect with it.

It somehow did as it retconned and basically fucked up the famous ambiguous ending, killing all mystique it could've had
It was a terrible mistake to link it, as you basically threw the half of the original and almost all the 2007 fans under a bus and kicked in the head the modern brainlets who gave it a chance
Only Reddit, the rapist half of the original and pretentious newfags liked it

I think the thing that kinda killed it for me was that it couldn't help it self to retcon the story as a way to have deccard in the film.

It wouldn've made much more sense if the movie just pretended the original never happened and didn't mess with the original.

THIS.

What they should've done is be a soft reboot.

It should've just had refrences to the original but nothing that could change the original.
And having tears in the rain at the end was just tasteless to me. It was just like
(((nudge)))

I disagree, but i kinda feel you meant to say "thematic sequel", it can be in the same place, same universe, same concept and theme (developed differently) but have nothing to do with the past work, just don't touch it and be its own thing altogether
Have they omitted Batista, every character from the original, and overall like said, it would've been a top work, because what drastically brings this movie down is the shit taste in your mouth from all the acrobatics made to fit the original in

The biggest aggressor to me was Gaff's inclusion, alone in a old folk's home, physically moving and behaving differently, lost the accent (talked like some old barrio gangbanger) and basically being just there to bring a silly, almost unnecessary plot point
The other weak points are passable enough, they can be somewhat fixed hypothetically in a Final Cut scenario IF the plot wasn't symbiotically joined with a fanfiction-tier turd

P.D. And no fucking wonder it happened this way

Yea that's what I meant to say.

The movie trying to do that just ruined it for me.
And the movie having the nerve to fucking use "tears in the rain" in the ending just felt tasteless.

Call me when Villenueve make a good film.