Justice league opening breaks Chinese records

How about. It’s almost like journalists are full of shit or something. if you believe Justice League Flop because movies critics & journalists said so. You are no different from a Holla Forums user or someone who buys games because of polygon.
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-china-box-office-justice-league-20171024-story,amp.html

amp.cinemablend.com/news/1729599/justice-league-is-off-to-a-huge-start-in-china

Chinese have ZERO taste in movies. But they represent a massive audience market that kikewood is most willing to exploit and pander to. And so they keep making loud and dumb garbage like Transformers because the chinks like it.

And so movie quality degrades year after year.

reminder that the studio only actually gets a 25% cut of the box office returns in China.

marvelcucks btfo

The way game journalists act. Movies critics probably e-mail each other to set a agenda

This is literally like cheering on niggerball teams and thinking it matters.

Stop posting the same damn post again and again in slightly different words yiu cunt

-t. kikewood

John Woo' s Manhunt was probably released at the wrong time.

do the chinese really have that poor taste in movies, or is it just that there's so many of them?

Look at the amount of shit American films they're funding.

This is one of many reason why movies are shit now.

They are aimed at uncultured Chinks because thats where the money is.
Nobody near me watches movies at the cinema anymore.

Holla Forums going to photoshop die for Israel on that green screen. Mark my words

Probably both

Remember when cinema faggots talked about how stupid American audiences were?

Turns out they were just white-hating kikes, since the chinks they loved so much are even bigger retards.

just admit it, the naturally intelligent Chinese have a superior eye for cinema and they recognize Snyderkino when they see it.

-t. dogeater

It's going to flop because they wasted too much money on it.

300 Million for the original budget. Then they had extensive reshoots and who knows how much they spent on that. Then the 100-150 million on advertising. The movie would have to pull in close to a billion to break even.

okay

When will this red letter media bullshit meme ends? Neckbeards that make shit movies and review shit films are not movie industers or economic experts.

Every time I hear this the number keeps increasing. Holla Forums is just pathetic to act like they know how movie finances and the box office works.

Holla Forums utterly BTFO by Holla Forums once again.

THIS IS BIG NEWS… for China's economy.

In the US the theater keeps half the money, in China? 75%. So if they make 400 million there they've actually only made 100 million.

Wop wop wop.

Now I am become Genius, destroyer of brainlets.

the film was bad but seing the journalists ass-raped is nu favourite delicacy ♥🍾💃🕴

it's damage control, the film is a flop

Wonder Woman is flop….:
Spider-man homecoming is a flop…..

Holla Forums BTFO!!!

Some of the lads here are just desperate for capeshit to finally be staked and put to rest for a time. You can't really blame them for getting a bit jumpy with the doomsaying tbh

Justice League had a smaller opening than Wonder Woman and three times the budget. If you can't see how that's a flop, you are legally retarded.

It's a fact this film tanked.

Oh, is this the one autist that keep going in every thread about Jusuce Lague flopping and posting how it was a conspiracy and it actually wasn't a flop? Kek
Sorry cucky, it flopped hard, learn about how box office works.

25% of that money goes to foriegn studios, rest goes to China.

mods just crashed all the DC threads and replaced them with Millie Bobby Brown and Stranger Things threads

So how was the movie? Flash was the only one I wanted to see.

I actually watched the movie. Flash was my favourite part. It had a few ethereal scenes. The villain was terrible. People liked Aquaman a lot. Some scenes for me were very jarring in how bad they looked. I wouldn't describe the movie as good or bad but several aspects were poorly executed. Very enjoyable watch though and a big tonal shift from previous DC movies, you'll have fun figuring out what went wrong while watching it.

So are the figures quoted for foreign on boxofficemojo the overall ticket sales or just the movie's portion of the ticket revenue, because that's even more impressive if the real ticket sales is 4x that number

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST

Maybe scroll down to the end of the thread before posting?

China is like 70% dirt farmers and peasants. Their culture up until the 2000s was "try not to die of exposure and murder your female children." Have you ever spent any time around Chinese people? Not second gen immigrants, or even first gen immigrants from decades before, but modern Chinese nationals? They're universally cunts. Go to a major airport and I guarantee that the worst people there, 100% of the time, will be chingchongs. They don't understand queues, or personal space of other people. They have no empathy or sympathy for others. They're despicable wankers to a T.

waa-waa

Chinese theaters have better air than outside or in their homes. Of course they're going to go watch whatever schlock there is.