Murder on the Orient Express

What do ya know, another ham-fisted miscegenation angle added into a movie.

Is daisy ridley (((Hollywood's))) newest whore to promote degeneracy and race mixing? It seems like all her movies involve an interracial relationship or undertones.

Overall the movie wasn't bad and I enjoyed the aesthetic but pc and subversive elements spoil what could have been a perfectly fine and entertaining movie.

I like trains.

It was a cgi train so sorry conductorbro. Also only had 3 cars behind the engine which is retarded.

t. autist
Only severely autistic children develop train obsessions.

Nigger, the movie was made before in the 60s, without niggers! Why would you watch this shit?

Also had Sean Connery in it, and 70s not 60s

It was this or justice league, I chose the lesser of two evils.

Trains are always better than planes and automobiles.
And all train movies are worth watching.

Choose between suicide or fucking back to reddit, one is the lesser of two evils faggot.

They only had two movies at your theater? Why even go to the theater if everything there is bad?

Just read the book. No point in watching this shit.

Wrong

there's only one Poirot, and it's this guy

This poor peasant didn't grow up with a train circuit in his home.
What a faggot.

Funny, because where i live we still have parents publicly renouncing their children in the newspapers ad space for being faggots and burning coal.

Turkey?

In Turkey they will directly go to the murder phase and will be probably acquitted for honour killing.

Serbia.

Op here, after thinking over the movie, here are a few plot holes or things that irked me about the movie. Don't read if you haven't seen the movie.

Another thing that really bugged me was bringing in the whole Armstrong story even though there's no visual clues or way the audience could have known about it. I like mysteries that give the audience all the info the detective has and this clearly left the audience out of crucial information which spoils the reveal. The while 'we all did it' ending left me wishing for more. I know the book is the book but still seemed to much of a happy ending.

because the train goes both ways. duh.

Hurr, really now?

I'll admit I don't know what direction they were going buy the shots and mountains made it seem like eastward.

ITS, NOT, BROWNING.
IF THIS WERE WRITTEN TODAY, THE AUTHOR WOULD HAVE PUT POC. THE ONLY REASON HE DIDN'T IS BECAUSE OF OPPRESSION AND RACISM.

Really nice post friendo.

Low effort bait tbh

Reading because I don't want to see the movie.
Screw you, pal.

God you're a faggot.

Daisy Ridley can't get any roles because shes a shit actress so shes regulated to being blacked thats all you fucking mong

how can you tell cardinal directions from looking at mountains?

xenomorph-nigger love plot aside, do they really think israel in the early 20th century would allow armed nigger guards or that europe was awash in nigger cops wherever the train stopped?

pick one

fine I meant the scene at the wailing wall faggot
That scene wasn't in the original story right?
Were they trying to make Poirot a walking stick samurai in some attempt to ape Guy Ritchie's Action Holmes?

indeed not. the original story starts in Istanbul, Turkey.

In the original story does the author preface the whole Armstrong tragedy or do they just insert it when it's convenient like in the movie?

not sure, been a few years since I read it, but I think it's only brought up after the guy dies

NEWSFLASH BIGOTS
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE IN VOGUE. NO THE PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS DON'T HAVE AN AGENDA YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE LITERALLY RACIST AS FUCK

Any more examples of Judaism in film recently. I swear the past few films I've seen seem chiefly jewish, almost as if they know China is outing them so they want their artifacts in their last few hundred films or so.

fuck off trainwiz, go back to your kikebride cult threads

Raciss bigots in Hollywood put one black doctor in the movie. Where's the strong independent black women??? Where are the trans womens??? It's 2017!!

I saw the trailer in the cinema. I burst out laughing when I saw that the film had a negro doctor and everyone looked at me.

I always preferred Peter Ustinov.

Shameless bump

This line was actually in the movie?

I honestly don't mind race mixing if it's with a disgusting creature of a woman. What irks me about racemixing isn't the endgame genocidal angle it's the corruption of cute attractive white girls tricking them into drinking from the black pool of jiggaboo niggerdom. Hambeasts and freaks don't count I don't even think of these as our women, they're trash.

Yes it was. Verbatim.

Nice try schlomo.

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA