Still the best opening to any movie

still the best opening to any movie

sage

The Jackass movie and series has great commentary. Wildboyz, too. Those were better times.

Looks great indeed, never seen the film though.

Good times, this is still my favourite stunt. Knoxville takes it like a champ.

That's just painful. The best stunts are the ones where both onlookers and participants are having fun. The animal stunts were always the best imo.

t. /reddipol/ nigger

I don't remember Bam being such a fucking pussy. Meanwhile, Knoxville stood dead center in the riot control test and walked it off, and stayed on the teeter totter long after everyone else bailed.

I curse you fucking gay Jewish Muslim Paki.

Pontius is the thinking man's Jackass.

They sure were. God i miss when you could turn on the TV and watch nice mindless nonsense like Jackass, Adult Swim shows, or CC was actually good with shows like Insomniac and Tough Crowd. Now it's 16 and pregnant on MTV, fucking garbage comedy news on CC, R&M on Adult Swim. I tried to watch some new stand up on Netflix when i was house sitting last week and it's so fucking tiresome. Even the shit that isn't expressly political

I miss being able to watch stupid entertainment that was stupid because it was just for fun, just to have something on the air. Entertainment for drunk people and teenagers. That doesn't exist anymore. You can't even have a nice webm thread anymore. I have to click around jewtube to watch grainy rips of Insomniac or just watch Jackass because it's not like anyone else was capable of doing anything similar.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

On toro totter he had to bail as his partner had already jumped off. But yes he always was/is a pussy and the fact that he's turned into a sad has-been kind of reinforces it.

Dunn also took some intense hits throughout his career no pun intended

wow this is some next level cringe

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Beavis and Butthead. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp (uhuhuh) of slang for genitalia most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Beavis' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from the fire of Prometheus, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep (uhuhuh) about schlongs. As a consequence people who dislike Beavis and Butthead truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Beavis’ existential catchphrase “I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE,” which itself is a cryptic reference to needing TP for one's bunghole. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Mike Judge's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂 And yes, by the way, i DO have a Cornholio tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re willing to let me score (preferably butt stuff) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

I never got the appeal for BnB. I only enjoyed King Of The Hill.

Yeah i always thought it was just annoying, same with Daria.

I kinda liked the first season of this, but i feel like this would be much funnier if it was less narrative driven.

What do you mean by "narrative driven"? Every episode is unrelated to the last, except for a couple.

I mean there's usually a very formulaic story in the episode. I would be much funnier if it was just them fucking around for 20 minutes more like a sketch show. The whole show falls flat for me when they try to have a coherent story. The funniest things i saw in Workaholics were all little things pushed off to the side of the stupid story. Unless the story is them hanging out in a hotel for some reason it shouldn't matter why these drugger losers are doing what they're doing. Like they don't need an excuse to hang out with juggalos and have some gay feel good moment at the end as if this is King of the Hill or something

I agree. That or a very loose excuse to have them drinking and getting into shenanigans. The episode where they don't want to get hungover and are trying to keep their blood alcohol level from dropping is pretty funny.

see and that's a good excuse too