Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/atheism.html
redd.it/4m8ca6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Given the "cool" definition britbongs have, i'm glad

Euphoric Atheism is best Atheism.

lol britcucks

Can't wait for ISIS to throw him off a roof already

I can't take Dawkins seriously. I tried reading one of his books and the entire thing was him being a hothead arguing with people about how atheism is great and everyone else is stupid. It was like one huge edgy Youtube comment or Reddit post. I can only assume the only people that like Dawkins are atheists trying to toot their own horn.

I'm glad, if my cool was ever as low as that guy, I'd kill myself.

mileswmathis.com/atheism.html

back to >>>/reddit/

Reddit is atheism central. Most of us are initiated, even if we pretend to be dumb fedoras just for fun at times, newfag.

How is he even allowed to do that? Gotta admire his balls.

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
How will they ever recover?

Did he ever criticize Islam? If not he is not consistent atheist then.

But taking potshots at people who won't mirder you for questioning their beliefs so you can pretend to be dangerous is quintessentially atheist.

AHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING IDIOT KARL THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GOD
AHAHAHAH YOU ABOLUTE MORON HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS
DIDN'T YOU SEE MY STANDUP KARL ITS ABOUT HOW NOAHS ARK IS IMPLAUSIBLE AND HOW ANIMALS ARE GAY
FUCKING HELL PLAY ANOTHER RECORD KARL

As cool never because I am way cooler than him

this.

C O O L A S A
J A L A P E Ñ O F A R T

How embarrassing.

typical.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the humour of Ricky Gervais.

Did he ever criticize Buddhism? Or Hinduism? or any other religion?

Wondering why you left Islam and Judaism out?
Muslim kike spotted and reported

God, can you imagine the bravery it took for Gervais to pose for that photo?

Just because Ricky Gervais is wrong doesn't mean Chads are right.

Islam and Judaism are shit though.

Karl needs better friends

But somehow not Christianity?

is that supposed to be a sapiosexual meme or something

All religions especially Semitic ones are shit, Christianity etc had their lolcow moments throughout history but they pretty much moved on outside of isolated modern cases while Islam's adherents are consistently retarded even today. This makes atheists who are afraid to criticize Islam sound like a pussy or a hypocrite.

wtf I love Islam now, please rape our womyn k thx

He doesn't hangs out with Rick or Steve any more - he said as much in a Reddit AMA: Alrite, I'm Karl Pilkington. Ask me anything.: redd.it/4m8ca6

It's nice to see your half assed edit is still being reused

He's not friends with Ricky anymore. Gervais got jealous, he couldn't stand that Karl made a career without him.

Christian is just as retarded and jewish as the rest of the desert trilogy. It is pure cancer and it encourages retardation among it's adherents.

You can't claim to stand on a scientific argument and still call yourself an atheist. Because matematically it's not possible that god doesn't exist, since the universe is endless and thus there's endless possibilities of a diety like God existing.

All in all, it's really just a "fuck you dad!" kind of mentality to call yourself atheist. Usually their daddy disappointed them during their kid/teenage years so they turn to hate god instead of their family.

lots of virgin loser retardtheists ITT. Why do you hate god? You ruined that pathetic failure you call your life yourself.

Karl is shilling so hard these days so that I believe the people who said he was fake from the beginning were right.

Ricky is a one-way-trick pony hack and has always been of course.

are you joking? insulting christ is the safest thing you can do in this day and age.

I think smearing yourself with blood while smoking a cigar is one of the signs you need Jesus. Ya need Jesus Ricky.

Of course and then you have to think for yourself, how come i can insult christ without problem, but who can't i criticize without getting thrown in jail?

And you get the picture of who rules modern western civilisation.

they lost some power after Obummer left, at least in America, Trump is still their ally, but not as much, and his cabinet isnt as full of them

Agreed

Go fuck another tranny kikewheels

Is atheism the hateful intolerance against gods?

In Karls defence he actually needs the money, it's not like he can be cast in anything else or has powerful friends.

I really wish Karl would give writing/directing a chance - imagine what he'd make if given a feature length film budget.

\ │ /                 / ̄\  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄               ─( ゚ ∀ ゚ )< saitama!                 \_/  \_________                / │ \                    ∩ ∧ ∧∩ / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\ ∩∧ ∧∩\( ゚∀゚)< saitama saitama saitama!saitama~~~~! >( ゚∀゚ )/ |    / \__________________/ |    〈 |   |              / /\_」 / /\」               ̄     / /                    ̄

They still control the money supply, your propaganda-machines, your business-section, is the most influental lobby group there is and nobody still isn't speaking up about a foreign power controlling your country (or other white nations for that matter).

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

And whom might you be?

We wouldn't have any western values without Christianity

Such as?

When you get cucked, turn the other cheek :^)

Wouldnt have much of christianity without you know what? nevermind…

All the good values were set back in ancient Greece and Rome. Christians have more merit than people give them, but about as much as the jews and arabs, which is far from the greeks and romans.

thanks for filling that in, I didn't even want to bother. It just gets god damn old.

Love your neighbour as yourself your wife’s children

catholics arent christians

This is how you gave yourself away, Kike

Nice try, Faggot

Take your desert trilogy and fuck off, kike.

The way they did it didn't mess the societal order and family structure. There was no acceptance of weak men, the men who got fucked were called catamita, shunned and considered inferior to slaves, and men were not only the leaders of their rome, but by pater familias law, he had full life and death rights over his women, children and slaves.

lol gay

>>>/leddit/

^This

What Europa really needs is a big white bull to carry her away from all this mess…

Friendly reminder that Christianity destroyed the Roman Empire from the inside, with the help of their (((Semitic masters)))

Turn the other cheek doesn't mean what you think it means. Slapping somebody with your backhand in those times meant you considered them inferior, it was reserved for slaves and the like. By 'turning the other cheek' you are forcing that person to either stop being violent or to accept you as an equal.

That doesn't make it any less gay, sorry to burst your bubble. And the fact that the idea of women as property appeals to you makes sense considering you are a virgin larper who doesn't give a fig about right and wrong.

Your mastery of mental gymnastics is quite remarkable.

Yeah, I'm sure the ridiculous expansion, becoming completely degenerate and lack of control over their own military had nothing to do with the fall of Rome. Christianity did play a part in the fall of Rome but Rome was already a dying empire at that point.

I read the bible because my christian friends insisted, and I can't understand how anyone can consider them the good guys from a historical point of view after reading it.

I guess most of them don't read it or drink the koolaid of the bullshit excuses for all the evil they did that God gives, like Muslem and Jews do.

Facts aren't mental gymnastics. I'm sorry you have no historical frame of reference for biblical texts.

t. paddy

Gee, I wonder when the true degeneracy of Roman values started. Surely it had nothing to do with the officialization of this Semitic messianic cult about a poor Jewish carpenter who was the son of God and therefore held greater authority than the Emperor himself.

Again, nothing to do with this amazing Semitic cult that completely subverted the secular authority in lieu of promises of eternal life after death.

Where? 95% of atheists arguments against Christianity are Old Testament.

>(((Facts)))

ZEUSED.com

Any part of it really. And the old testament may not be the current moral guide, but it still reflects the history of the religion accurately

destroy all christcucks, kikes, and mudshits

don't worry, i've got my freshly ironed trilby (NOT a fedora) ready for battle

no god can withstand the power of human reason and intellect

I wonder why he won't shit on a Koran or Muhammad

really activates your almonds

Wonder what he does now.

he would probably lose his job, if he still even has one

what the fuck does ricky gervais do these days?

He shitposts on honeypot/datamining imageboards

The account is still active and is obviously shitposting. Then again, 70% of these neckbeard fedora pics are ironic marxist goons dusting off their gooniform and posing for pics.

douchechills