Watching lord of the rings a lot recently and I must say Return of the King is weak. The book itself must be weak

Watching lord of the rings a lot recently and I must say Return of the King is weak. The book itself must be weak.

Fellowship of the Ring is great, the two towers is also pretty great and the story keeps you invested and the Ents are a cool addition.

But Return of the King basically just repeats the two towers in more boring way, at least with the storyline not involving Frodo and Sam.

The only great parts of the film Return of the King are the opening with gollum, anything involving Frodo Sam and Gollum, Shelobs lair is great but again wasn't that actually in the book THE TWO TOWERS. So what the fuck even happens in return of the king.

Aragorn gets his sword and cucks a ghost. That's pretty much it. We fuck around with Gandalf and Pippin and Faramir, but its pretty boring. TBH.

Return of the King is the weakest film of the trilogy and it getting so many awards is probably why Jackson went insane. He doesn't realize that fellowship is the perfect movie and what he should try to imitate.

Minas Morgul scene is dope and Shelob and Mordor to an extent, but besides that its a whole lot of preparing for battle and rounding up the troops just like the two towers.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=x7x9QWYFufM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove me wrong faggot, Shelobs lair wasn't even in Return of the King.

Boy take a look at that reddit spacing

Are you new? We post ironic reddit space here because we don't care and it sorts out (You)

no, go back

Still haven't heard one word of you guys addressing anything I said in the OP with any kind of actual rebuttal so NICE Holla Forums

kys

Again nice job, I made the thread to have a discussion and I made points and you made zero. Return of the King is weak unless you prove me otherwise.

this retards always require argument to their shitposting
kys tumbrl

didn't even bother reading it. FUCKING REPORTED

It's so funny when redditors have no self awareness. Seriously you are all fucking redditors.

rofl kid, 1rst of all reading is gay & retarded in an age where all important books have been transformed into movies and tv shows. 2ond of all fantasy is gay & retarded except non-fiction fantasy like game of thrones (your probably a kid and dont know that but GRR Martin is an expert historian and took heavy influence from the prehistoric roman & english times to built his magnum opus (a word I learnd thanks to the show btw). 3ird of all how the fuck you think you are to report anyone, the only one alloed to report people are oldfags such as myself, so next time you do that fucking pray I'm not around otherwise i'll be the one reporting YOU, got that?

Might as well cited the current year.
Yes, goy reading is stupid watch the media we made for you… those pesky books with all those words are bitch to censor and remove here's the new capeshit movie with more niggers, trannies/fags, pedoshit,etc.

Ain't you cumskins tired of this shit yet holy fuck? Ask a nigguh what he rewatchin and you know he don't do that shit. One and done fam.

Is that English?
I do not understand what you wrote.

click clack *whistle*

explain to me how a movie about cis white men destroying an entire RACE becuase they're "different" is a good movie.

The movie was about Frodo and Sam's coming out of the closet journey to embrace their mutual homosexuality for each other.

This must be the most overrated movie in cinema history, it's a chore to watch unless you're autistic.

Nah there are more like The Godfather part 2, Gone with the wind (4 hours long holy shit) or the entire Harry Potter series in one sitting

Gone with the Wind is a confirmed classic only plebs don't appreciate.

3D is the future user, not 2D, they no longer matter.

wrong tbh

The future to the courtroom

kek

JUST

It's got the purge of the shire though, at that was fucking great.

hooktube.com/watch?v=x7x9QWYFufM

I agree, they should REMAKE It as a television series on Amazon prime!

Top kek

Harry potter are classics, saged for your lack of film knowledge and taste.