Untitled

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/mystery-science-theater-3000-revival-renewed-at-netflix-1061154

fuck off faggot

nope

mike, bill, and kevin

not these dipshits

This show bombed so bad this board didnt bother shitposting about it.

Is that Felicia Day? Why is she wearing a bone in her hair?

They look like leftover villains from some unwanted generation of pokemon.

Jesus Christ, enough beating old franchises with a stick until it coughs up money!

felicia day a cute

fuck off with your broken english
meme in English, faggots. You're not asians.

OLD MAN DICK

holy shit i recognize that guy on the right from Space Cop

glad to see he's starting to get major roles

Netflix shows are cheap as fuck, so it's probably easy to get another season out of them. So I guess the second season is going tenfold with Anti-Trump, Anti-GamerGate, and Leftist-sjw pandering now. The Turkey marathon this year was a colossal fuck up with ads, shitty movie picks (obviously coping out with a Santa Clause at the end…again). Jonah, and Felicia ruining the marathon (Jonah kept acting like a creepy faggot, and Felicia got triggered with MUH SEXISM and MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE on stream). Joel was stoned as fuck through the whole thing, Apparently they sold the soundtrack for the shitty reboot, and somehow it made Amazon's top 10. I don't know how it hit top 10 because it barely had a theme song, and Jonah is a really grating faggot to hear. Did they even air all of the reboot episodes on Netflix!?

Are you going to be upset at this anime image too user?

The new show is crap. There are a dozen funnier accounts in YouTube that do the exact same thing but better

Proofs? All my friends on reddit love it

kill yourself

Here you go friend.

I'm upset that you're retarded and won't stay in your containment areas.

Go get your head clapped between two bricks.

Must be difficult to live with your condition.