Is the new season as bad as the previous three?

Is the new season as bad as the previous three?

no, it's as bad as the previous 21

>>>/hothead/

Christ. If this board was a dog I'd take it out behind the barn and shoot it.

Why don't you go back to >>>/cuckchan/ instead

I shot your mom's barn from behind faglord

At least for S21, they only did continuity when necessarily.

South Park should've ended 10 years ago.

The latest episode is the only funny one so far

Are they still doing Grumf thing?

Sort of.
See this is what I don't get. Matt and Trey said that they will stop making fun of Trump. But then again, they sort of did in later S21.

Season 18 >>> Season 19 >>> Season 20

Season 18 was good. The continuity stuff was fun and it riffed off a lot of big topics in 2014 and also did some off the wall stuff like Cock Magic. Season 19 was also pretty good, PC Principal had me laughing my ass off and they pretty much went full steam ahead trashing liberals and hipsters for a good bulk of the series.

Season 20 was pretty shit. The memberberries were the only funny part and it overextended the jokes about trolls and gender politics into a whole season. I didn't care so much about the Drumpf jokes, South Park has always been mostlu partisan, but they were so soft on Hillary and the rest of the season was dry as fuck. Here's how I would've preferred it:

Episode 1: Take a Knee Episode
Episode 2: Memberberries Episode
Episode 3: BLM/Gender Relations Episode
Episode 4: Election Episode
Episode 5: Trolling/Anonymity Episode
Episode 6: New Idea.
Episode 7: New Idea.
Episode 8: New Idea.
Episode 9: New Idea.
Episode 10: New Idea.

stopped reading at
also
>>>/reddit/

It should've ended with the movie.

Having line breaks isn't reddit spacing, reddit spacing is including double line breaks where one line break would have sufficed.

I've gotten too old for south park it's just crass degenerate shit with no jokes.

time to die old man

Even worse, because they told us they would lay off the DRUMPH jokes and then they couldn't fucking help themselves. I don't mind president jokes but South Park is so completely wrong on everything political that it kills the jokes. They should stick to poo and sex jokes instead of reaching for concepts clearly above their I.Q.

Any show that has to rely on current trends for storylines has jumped the shark. SP not only jumped it a dozen times but went back and shoved its head up the shark's ass and proclaimed "IT'S A CLEVER METAPHOR!"

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

They're old people who did an episode on pewdiepie. That should tell you the kind of mentality you're dealing with. When they were young and doing stories about kids hucking rocks at cars it was funny because it rang true. Now it's just edgy headlines.

Not only that, but every fucking issue they get completely wrongwhile pretending to be so smart and above it all. That's because these hacks don't do any research themselves and just believe what the TV tells them. "LOL Grumpht is mentally unstable and a big bully!" Like every other hack late-night "comedy" show out there. Or like how they made insheeption just by watching a parody trailer of Inception. How about you spend five minutes on the fucking idea before animating it you hacks?

That's good criticism.
I don't think you understand how parodies work. Or maybe you need to elaborate a bit more on how they failed to bring out the idea of Inception to South Park.

When was the last actually funny South Park series? I'll go with season 11.

as far as top to bottom hilarity in a season? Season 3

Define bad? The show has been going really far downhill since at least 16, showing signs of being really stale by 12. The last 3 seasons have been exceptionally terrible. It's only fitting that they can crap out 10 episodes a season these days.

The only way to really explain how bad this past season is compared to the last 2 at least is through arbitrary numbers relative only to one another. 50 = decent. 100 = the embodiment of kino.
Season 19 = 12
Season 20 = 9
Season 21 = 11

10 free points for having adequate production values well within its own style.

Leftists are pathological conformists who kill pieces of their mind to avoid clash with the in-group: see the process in action now, as he negates a blatant antithesis for the sake of protecting belief.

South Park hasn't been good since I was in 4th grade myself.

The show started to go downhill after the movie just like Spongebob. The last season that is worth watching at all is season 7. Season 8 started the trend of parodying current events almost every week. Casa Bonita was the last great South Park episode.

Topical stuff can be fun, but the truth is that once you start satirizing current events it means you've milked your creative cow dry and are now just pandering to whomever you imagine your audience to be.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker are smart guys, so of course they'll never stop; as Bart Simpson once said "If I had a TV show, I'd run that sucker into the ground."

Literally every episode in this season is about drumpf. It's getting ridiculous. What's worse is that everyone is praising them for it.

Last good episode was Butters as a pimp.

The New Jersey-episode is kino though.

"Do you know what I'm saying?"

c:

Butters is THE best character of the show.

That episode was as terrible as everything else in that season.

It's the worst season they've ever done

what? this season's being panned almost universally

Female Cartman was a wasted episode, she just needs to queef more and join the coon and friends and Wonder Queef

I liked the episodes where they focused on other characters, like the Goths. They should make an entire episode on this scene alone.

South Park is hardly edgy anymore.