Someone make a fucking argument against net neutrality

Someone make a fucking argument against net neutrality

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RoKhanna/status/923701871092441088
vodafone.pt/main/particulares/internet-movel/tarifarios/internet-no-pc-ou-tablet-pos-pagos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leftyfags co-opted it to make it about internet safe spaces for minorities.

What's that anyway?

All it means is that ISPs will have the freedom to treat websites differently. Reddit interprets this as ISPs will charge you for individually per site like a cable provider. As a natural contrarian I find these sort of assumption distasteful until I have solid proof but I can't really argue with them if I don't have a case against net neutrality. Holla Forumskikes won't let you discuss this without moderation

This effects netflix

its antisemitic

I don't mind having a phone plan where Facebook and Spotify don't count for data cap, but the net neutrality people tell me that's literally Hitler

Net neutrality is reddit as fuck

my feel when

Netflix can and has gotten around it

Net neutrality is bullshit meant to stifle any and all competition in the managing of the actual base components, and is being pushed simply so that Google can save some fucking cents on the dollar for streaming video.

FUCK NET NEUTRALITY

Take it away weev

it gives obstructionists an equal voice to complicits

Hey redditors! Did you remember to text #RESIST to 50408? It's an easy way to let your congress-critters know that you stand firmly AGAINST Net Neutrality, BIGOTRY, and HATE in all its exclusionary forms!

**Standard messaging fees apply, including but not limited to $109.99 initial fee charge for the ResistBot. Optional cancellation is available if a credit card is given to our representatives. All data will be stored on our servers for 20 years including but not limited to the user's videos, images, messages, apps, and location history. Subject to licensing fees of RESISTCORP.

The thread has nothing to do with it. Fuck off.

Good, fuck (((netflix)))

I don't care either way tbh

thanks lad I'm about to face fuck some redditors with this video

Don't you want the government to protect you from their own actions caused by the government protecting you?

weev is controlled opposition

I'm glad that this meme picked up speed.
Herzl himself said "We will lead all opposition against us".
really chutzpahs your challahs

It's not even a meme. I looked up allen ginsberg after hearing about him in a broadcast by William Pierce and my first thought was of weev. I really wouldn't be shovked to find out he was related to him, the resemblance is uncanny.

Weev has checked his genealogy and no kike was found.

Retards like you are why (((8 Holla Forums's mods))) have been able to destroy Holla Forums.

Fuck I hate you trumpcuck retards.

I mean closely related too. Not some sort of detached nephew or cousin.

I'm not even commenting on weevas a person here. I'm just saying he looks almost identical to allen ginsberg.

Other countries' providers are already doing it:
twitter.com/RoKhanna/status/923701871092441088

That was my first thought as well.

Don't even try that shit. Everybody knows as soon as Hot wheels left things would go to shit. When moot sold out it was the exact same story.

"Checked his genealogy"
You're right i totally believe it. He definitely looks like your average goy, and bears no resemblance to the khazarian sub species.

i checked ur mom's genealogy last night kiddo

The kind of bullshit they're suggesting would only work in areas where there's only one provider. As soon as someone tried this another company would offer competing internet service with no restrictions and th eone trying this would go bankrupt.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/anywherebuthere/

its stupid

Other's checked it nigger, it was on a public fucking thread.

The entire claim that he's part kike came from his mother, so some user's checked what she claimed and couldn't find any kike or other non-white in his genealogy.

Go fuck yourself fuckface.

remember how horrible internet was before Net Neutrality was instituted in 2015?

it's gonna be like that again if they repeal it

you mean full of adults and actual discussions? yeah, so terrible! /s

I really hope you were going for self-referential ironic meta humor and not actually that retarded.

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST!.!

Obama implemented net neutrality.
it was "neutral" before the chimp did that.

Whatever jews support I oppose. If there are jews on both sides like Weevberg there I judge which kike is more senior in the Learned Elders of Zion and oppose them.

Case in point, anikino. Sure some kikes like it but the majority don't so I post it all over Holla Forums like the red blooded patriotic Aryan kino watcher I am.

It's reddit-tier.

Literally a pointless bread and circus tier Sophie's choice. Oy vey do you want the jew controlled corporations to control things or do you want the jew controlled government handling things?

Look into Turkish internet providers you fucking retard. Only a minority in the capital (Ankara) can have free internet through cable. Others have about 2-3 choices of megacorporations who will all slow your internet after using X amount of GB internet. But don't worry, just pay twice as much to get twice as much GB… Or pay 10 times as much for unlimited GB, so they won't slow your internet down to 200 kb/s. Legit fucking kill yourself if you're this lazy and naive, because this is the future thanks to you faggot scum

I'm sure you read about that on reddit friend. They tried to make the same argument with portugal but it ended up a lie. It was actually cell phone data plans. Not the most trustworthy source you have there

Removing net neutrality creates leverage that might be useful in the future when negotiating for a total net speech equality, meaning (((they))) cannot provide a community space only for people (((they))) agree with, either (((they))) let everyone speak or no one. If they have no financial interest, there's no way to enforce a law like that, but with ISP neutrality on the balance (((they))) will be forced to comply .

I'm familiar with Portugal mobile internet and that's bullshit. They are shilling using portuguese sites because they know ameritards won't be able to translate them.

"Cada Smart Net tem 10GB de tráfego para as apps incluídas.
Each Smart Net has 10GB traffic to the apps included.
Sempre que atingir 80% e 100% do plafond de Smart Net receberá um SMS de alerta.
Allways you his 80% to 100% of the bandwidth of the Smart Net you'll receive an alert SMS.
Após esgotar o plafond + Smart Net, passará a ser consumida a Internet mensal disponível.
After you exhaust your Smart Net bandwidth, your monthly available internet will be consumed."

SmartNet is a cheaper bandwidth just for these services, it is not internet just for these apps, you still have a mobile internet that comes with the phone plan and you can access any service you want. The idea is that you buy a phone plan with limited internet bandwidth, like 200MB only, and buy a specialized internet with 10GB cheaper than actually buying a larger bandwidth for your internet plan.

The cost of these specialized plans for 10 gb are half the price of Vodafone's price for the same 10GB but for everything.
vodafone.pt/main/particulares/internet-movel/tarifarios/internet-no-pc-ou-tablet-pos-pagos.html

So, you are not blocked from accessing other services as these shill are implying, it just uses the normal bandwidth of your phone plan instead of this specialized plan, if you bought the 10gb social plan and you use spotify, you are using those 200 mb of your plan, not the 10gb that you bought.

In Brazil we have net neutrality and we also have mobile internet plans like that, e.g., you have free bandwidth if you use whatsapp but limited bandwidth for other services, which is the same concept but the cost is bundled with the phone plan.

It helps more retards get free/cheap internet which shits up the internet.

My source is my best friend who lives in Ankara you moron

So nothing will change?

Why would we ever want our internet service to be like Turkey's off all places?

What?!? Do you even know wtf you're saying? YOU WILL BE THROTTLED YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT AND I WON'T FUCKING CARE. Maybe you should've apologized to that black girl you called ugly, maybe you should've apologized for mocking that Chinese boy in grade school, and maybe you should've listened to the voice of reason and voted AGAINST net neutrality. Oh well, at least bigots will be deplatformed by ISPs as well as corporations.

Pretty much the only thing you need to do in life, fampai.

Suck a cock turk roach. Shouldn't you be banning people on Holla Forums for not sucking drumpfkin cock?

You are fighting for (((Google))) and (((Facebook))). Don't fight for anyone. This is a jew versus jew fight. Whoever wins, the goyim lose.

don't post him here

Well he shouldn't post here. He made his board a sterile hugbox that bores even him to death so he thinks it is cool to come here and post his worthless turk roach opinion.

Kikefy is a faggot, will never be white, has bitch tits from low test, and is a drumpfkin.

This is fake news.

Comcast internally supports Net Neutrality, which is why they donated tens of millions of dollars to get common carrier put into the FCC rules. Obama literally plays golf with the head of Comcast and accepted millions of dollars in the form of contributions to the dnc from Comcast.

ftfy

What is the US of A not speaking?

even peter coffin supports net neutrality. don't be retards just cus Holla Forums mods and jim told you to

Whenever you see this level of panic, it's usually because wealthy kikes stand to lose a lot of money.

My 2 cents.

Yeah, except it wasn't. 1) ISP throttling Vonage in 2005, FCC fined them. 2) Comcast throttling BitTorrent in 2008, FCC fined them. 3) FCC institutes Open Internet Order in 2010 under Title I, drawing on previous regulatory actions 4) Verizon cries and shits their pants in 2014, judge says they can't force what are basically common carrier regulations under Title I unless they reclassified them to Title II. 5) Final network neutrality regulations in 2015 under Title II

Anyways, most people don't know what the fuck they're talking about. As usual, this thread is filled with drooling retards that don't know what common carriage actually is.
Ultimately none of this matters, Pajeet Pai is going to do whatever is necessary to appease his real employers (Verizon) because Title II means that they'd have to lease their last mile and actually have to deal with competition.

Ultimately the courts will probably have to save Title II because the FCC actually needs a reason to go back on a previous pattern of regulatory actions in the eyes of a judge, and the "reasons" that Pajeet Pai gives are outright lies or hilarious interpretations of statistics that really point the other way.

Pretty much noone here knows what network neutrality is because they're as bad as redditors: knuckle dragging, drooling retards.

Network neutrality has nothing to do with "government control" of the internet. If that were the case, then Title I classification is just as much control, possibly even more, because ISPs can't make a common carriage argument when dumb laws like SESTA come up, therefore the government institutes control.
The FCC Title II network neutrality rules are established through "forbearance". This basically means that not all of Title II applies. All of the "telephone harassment" bullshit that Holla Forums likes to talk about in Title II has nothing to do with the actual Title II classification and network neutrality regulations on ISPs. Because of "forbearance", these rules are not applied.
They were only the rules dealing with common carriage, peering disputes, etc.

Again, no one in this thread knows what they're talking about.

t. Holla Forums

I don't even know what bot you're talking about, nor do I browse reddit, and it's unlikely that a comment on le reddit memes about street shitters. Fuck off, retard.

t. reddit

I have no idea what net neutrality is and I don't care either, but it's been turned into buzzword of the year and spouted constantly by cunty redditors, youtubers, and liberals everywhere so I can only assume it's something I should oppose.

He doesn't have to, the people do it for free.

who?

he's a no-bullshit guy on youtube who makes fun videos with his wife

Obongo and Soros like it.

pick one

t. kike
TBH this anti neutrality shilling is one of the worst gaslighting attempts I've ever seen.
Go gas yourself.

ftfy

Look at what other countries without net neutrality are like. Now imagine that wasn't a relatively stable communist country. Imagine instead Drumpf and his nazi fuckbois were the ones in charge of the internet.

We need net neutrality

Do you often take your opinions from talking female cats?

I might believe that if he hadn't gone to jail for being "controlled opposition." They never would have put him in jail if he was one of theirs.

2/10 made me reply, go back to Holla Forums

My uncle works for Comcast and I can tell you that they won't be doing that.