'John Boyega was freaked out by Porgs'

'John Boyega was freaked out by Porgs'

yahoo.com/entertainment/m/23f82d50-71a0-31a4-a3eb-e4c4725d5e10/ss_john-boyega-was-freaked-out.html
yahoo.com/entertainment/m/23f82d50-71a0-31a4-a3eb-e4c4725d5e10/ss_john-boyega-was-freaked-out.html

arent blacks afraid of animals in general, especially dogs?

I was going to say that.

could it be because africans have never domesticated an animal?

Niggers being terrified of harmless creatures confirmed.

If he knows it's disease ridden then why is the nigger near it at all?
Niggers confirmed for stupid on a suicidal level.

Make sure your Wookie has taken its heartworm prevention if it's eating parasite ridden wild game.

yep

The Jews are trying to get us to like porgs.

And it deserves a thread?

What the hell is he even talking about? These things are entirely CGI. Fake story for viral advertising.

shut up this is fucking STAR WARS how does it not belong on Holla Forums? sick of you fags. it's out in 22 DAYS. get excited.

Will they have a small scared Boyega as he is overshadowed by the much bigger Porgs on the China released movie posters?

shut up moshe

BUY GOY
disgusting.

Pretty sure they made physical porgs.Having physical versions like that gives good reference for lighting and position of the final CGI version, and gives the actors something to look at/interact with.

fucking (((shill))) wasted the trips.

The shit men will do for pussy, any pussy…

I want one

fun aside: before the video, I got an ad for antacid

If I was a tiny manlet soygoy I think it'd be worth it for that steaming hot giantess pussy tbh. Porgs are pretty cute even.

I wanna cuck him so fucking bad. You just know he would sit outside the door like a good boy while you pounded away at his qt gf.

Yeah, me too. She's way out of his league so he deserves it.

Reminder.

Please tell me that htose are all guys in the pictures.

I've never wanted to cuck someone so bad in my entire life, famalam.

but dogs don't have hands 🤔

I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend. I want to haunt her with a kiss I never should've given her. I can imagine just being around her again is… intoxicating. For reasons he cannot explain, he is losing her. He should've known, there's always a bigger fish. At an end his rule is, and not short enough was it.

Soon enough she will raise my child and she will tell him "There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can’t explain what happened."

I need a name for the blue haired chick so I can masturbate to any social media pictures where she shows a bit more skin.

Enjoy friend. Unfortunately she likes to wear long skirts and dresses and doesn't show much skin. What you've seen is about as good as it gets. These are the best pics I could find of her ass.

www.instagram.com/amandajeannn/
www.twitter.com/amandajeannn

This is what passed for viral marketing. Failed attempts to ragebait, manlets, and talking about fucking unibrowed kikesses.

I think the weebs were right about basicalky everything.

Thanks bud

Porgs are fucking ugly, why are they so popular?

you posted the same pics twice

Wall-E's face screams 'who bitch dis is'

Anybody who talks about viral marketing on Holla Forums is a fucking idiot. The userbase is so small. I doubt it's that prevalent even on cuckchan. Most 'shills' are people ironically and unironically discussing things.

Weird. Could've sworn I used different images. Holla Forums is meant to stop multiples of the same images anyway. Maybe I have early onset alzheimers or something.

The irony of your post is staggering.

Is >she a tranny?
Those facial features are highly masculine.

>>>/reddit/

Because MUH STAA WHAS
ZOGbots will buy anything their kike masters tell them to.

If that's the case then why aren't they afraid of mirrors?

Animals generally can't recognize what mirrors are.

I want to tear into her nylons and get inside her pussy

I knew it.

PORGA PORGA LORG LORG

high iq detected

Soy Wars: The Weinstein Awakens

NIGGA GETCHO PORG

stop picking on that nice lesbian couple, user

I think it is genetic that every dog may subconsciously remind them of a guard dog.

FUCK PORGS

I’m pretty sure they’re compensated actors.

I think he's had it on for a bit too long.

I see no evidence they are popular yet.

It would earn six billion

why do porgs make the numale face?

Weird. You think Boyega would be extremely comfortable around pawgs by now.

Is this like where the Tribbles hated Klingons except porgs hate niggers?
oh no disney what u done

that's not a girl