This man walks up to you, pulls out his dick and starts masturbating

This man walks up to you, pulls out his dick and starts masturbating.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/life/television/1.824483
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make a picture, post it on facebook and mock him online incessantly. I'm sure he'll never put his dick out in front of anyone ever again.

Force feed him my dick. A cuck's about a step away from a faggot, might as well teach him to take loads from a cock instead of lapping them up from his wife's gaping cunt.

I tell him that he's not allowed to cum until I've finished nutting in his wife as per our agreement. After I've finished in her and leave the room he can do whatever he wants.

Call Pamela Adlon and ask him if Louis has been drinking again

faggot

Don't report it to the police, wait 40 years, tell the press, expect sympathy.

You forgot the last step

Pull out my dick and start fapping, breaking his concentration, and making him remark to me, "hey, that ain't cool"

BEAT DOWN

I tell him to stop raping me.

Ask him to move away from the doorway and let me go because he should damn well be aware of the power dynamic at play given he's a man and I'm a woman. If he doesn't step out of the doorframe I video tape it and threaten to leak the vid of his micropeen to the internet.

"Sir, excuse me, but I do not want to see your little. white. dick. I only allow big black cocks the privilege of masturbating in my presence. Please understand."

Fuck his wife.

I hide your thread.

Was he thinking of BBC?

Start filming with my phone.

This. A Jack-Off is the only logical choice in this scenario.

kek

Offer him my consent.

Laugh, he's a very funny man.

The feeling is identical to betrayal: Louis was a spiritual compass, the author of the ethical code for impossible times. He taught us that it’s permitted to have the darkest thoughts, to reach the most rotten depths of the soul, to curse, to hate and to covet, as long as in the end you behave like a human being.

Jokes about pedophilia, genocide, the disabled, the elderly and the oppressed were his subject matter, always with a twist that made you laugh, identify and ponder at one and the same time. But everything was one big fraud. The formulistic claim that one must separate the artist from his art are not applicable here, since he himself repeatedly blurred this separation. Therefore, a total rejection of his huge body of work by the various media outlets, which is liable to be considered an overreaction, seems to me proportionate, rather than an act of revenge, because Louis has stopped being trustworthy in my eyes.

haaretz.com/life/television/1.824483

What's the story with this dog?

I think it's just a fat dog.

"Sir, you didn't asked for my permission."

Wait 5-10 years then cry rape