Middle age man secretly hiding preteen girl in a cabin

Doesn't this set off some alarm bells? What do you think he got up to, knowing that no one else knows she's there? Where does she bathe? Where does he get her underwear? How does he make sure it fits?

Contrary to your twisted perception of reality, actual pedophilia isn't common.

t. Pedophile

It might be true that few people want to have sex with small children that are like 10 or under but, 11-17 is prime fucking material, and a notion that's incredibly popular. It's the unspoken truth, just like hating niggers.

Shut up retard kike. Peak for women is 25 - 35.

Reported for Jewry and paedophilia

could you at least wait until she won't die in child birth, you sick savage?
You know there are people who want to commit violence against people, and people who think like you are justifiable in the same sense you think its justified to have sex with a girl who hasn't even gone through puberty?
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you get paid to promote this kind of degeneracy, or do you do it for free?

Good I have just phoned the B.O, expect a permaban soon.

Nice parody of a tradcuck from Holla Forums, friend.

A lot of girls hit puberty and grow to their maximum hight before their teen years.

Men have an instinct to protect their property after all. Either they're a betacuck that doesn't understand the nature of women, or they want to fuck them too.

Prove it
You have no fatherly instinct.

Reported for Jewry and paedophilia

These little sluts are going to be fucking Tyrone if you don't step up to the plate, White man. Notice how women don't give a shit when shitskins fuck children. That's because they're perceived as strong, and you''re perceived as weak. Are you going to keep getting cucked out of lolis that are rightfully yours? Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, imagine if muhammed was shaking in fear because the White man could be around any corner ready to fuck his daughter. That's the kind of future I'm striving to create. You just don't have any ambition.

Nice parody of a pedocuck from \reftydpoldit\, friend.

No idea what this is, thanks for being a typical fucking retard and not putting any context whatsoever.

PUNCH SOME PEOPLE

This.

Thought it was pretty obvious it was Stranger Things 2.

I'm not into bestiality sorry

Why the fuck are you shitting up the board with this?

People can't search it, tittle your threads properly or you will be exiled.

Nice parody of a concern troll from /rightypolledit/ drumpfedditor

It's Drumpf's America. They probably got married and cut her clitoris off.

not when the preteen girl could snap his neck without touching him.

also, millie is not for sexual. millie is for wearing pretty clothes and being a happy little girl.

Do you like autists? Because that's how you get more autists.

aren't you thinking of vaccines?

Honestly if I think you put tendies in the rations and let them have Sonic pin-ups in their bunks they would be an unstoppable world force

you essentially just described japan

t. pedo

J-Pon is the source of most things I like. Time to start knocking up roasties lads.

This.

Young marriages were common, but so was waiting before sexual intercourse.

PEDOS NOT WELCOME
HEBES ARE THO

I thought this was common knowledge?

you havent even seen the deleted scenes they chose not to add to the show where the sheriff wouldnt feed her unless she gave him a telekinetic prostate massage every night

I know, right? It's like these fags don't even know who the queen of Holla Forums is.

wooooooooow, billy

Millie is practically /hebe/ age though.

Except nips suck at war.

Well obviously you impregnate them beforehand and enjoy them at their best later.

cuckimagine cuckibeing cuckithis cuckitriggered cuckiby cuckime

Kill Oneself.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, don't have a meltdown, billy.

cuckistop cuckishitting cuckiyour cuckipants cuckiover cuckireaction cuckimages cuckicuckboi

Everyone on this show is hideously ugly.

What did they meme by this?

You mean the good idea alarm?