Why hasn't Eli Roth made this yet?

Why hasn't Eli Roth made this yet?

I wanna know why too, seems like something I'd like to watch.

I'd definitely pay money to see it! I'd watch it every year right around this time!

Retards don't know what a grindhouse filter is, same problem with Grindhouse. Complain about the projection quality.

>(((Eli Roth)))

. . . .
The stuff of nightmares

I'm guessing lack of funding? His (((bosses))) are all getting exposed as pedophiles, plus it's a fucking grindhouse film. If those aren't self financed/crowd financed, they aren't getting made.

The Jews and their perversion.

I gots to touch them breastesses

happy thanks giving everyone
what are you thankful of? I'd like to thank Holla Forums, hotwheels, therealDonaldTrump and friends. yes friends, especially the one where chandler buys a duck

Why would you thank the cripplekike who ruined the website before leaving us to rot under the heel of Jim the Piglord?

because at least we're not stuck rotting away on cuckchan anymore

fuck eli roth

t. pleb

Green Mile was decent.

Could have been more graphic though, when they were attempting to circumcise that girl I couldn't really tell what they were doing.

Jew spotted.

liking eli roth is literally one of the main markers of being a pleb, even he would acknowledge this

At least Hobo with a Shotgun was filmed

I'm thankful for you user

"T-t-the woman, she had Big…Breastsisisisis."

eli roth is a turbo kike

self deprecating humor is the mark of the beta numale soyboy and low self esteem, commit suicide soyboy

Learn to laugh buddy. the foundation of our entertainment history is trash culture. Grindhouse films are awesome BECAUSE they're shitty.

Haha, we white people are such worthless cucks!

Hi Louis. Jerked off in front of our daughters lately?

I'm anything but one of those beta numale soyboys. Being able to make fun of yourself is actually a sign that you are comfortable in your own skin.

Not as worthless as niggers though.

Comfort is over rated. What kind of faggot cuckold soyboy do you have to be to value comfort over pushing yourself to aspire to greater strength and power?

Self depreciation has it's place, but it's not something to aspire to. The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.

How many enemies have you defeated lately, faggot?

just this one CIA small guy

Ok Conan!

Two in the last few weeks, but I'll need to become a better man before I get on the level of taking their possessions and loved ones.

I wasn't quoting Conan you absolute pleb.

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST