Why can't men realize women are funny?

Why can't men realize women are funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/cate-blancett-moral-compass-vagina-the-present-a7618501.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Classic argument.

So, women are a joke in and of themselves?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand female humor

Why can't men disregard women's twitter opinions with the same dismissive attitude they treat their opinions with in the real world?

epic

How dare those awful, bigoted, probably white men not laugh at the jokes I tell about muh vagina or being a huge slut.

So basically my sense of humour is my vagina?

heh

Please tell me she didn't say that.

the only funny female comedians are Maria Bamford and Rosanne Barr

Comedy is a form of combat and women are not designed for combat, they are nurturers.

t. Someone with both parents

womyn can't into funny because they take themselves, their feelings and their issues way to seriously.
this biocunt post just proves it.

but sarcasm isn't humor, it's just a passive-aggressive coping mechanism to deal with their correct sense of powerlessness in a rightfully male-dominated society.

You really showed him, Jen. And if Amy Schumer has any comedy coursing through her veins she should retweet that and say "Yeah, men just don't get my comedy :^)" while telling us to watch The Leather Special. That would genuinely be pretty amusing - not that she'd ever do it because she's terrible.

I think it's a tad (maybe) bit out of context. She seems to be being sarcastic… but then again, it's a liberal woman in Hollywood in Current Year, so who knows.

If you don't want to watch the 20 second video in the link, here's the rundown:

>Colbert: "What is your moral compass […] where does kindness and humanity sit in a brutal world […]?"
>Cate (in a weird voice, gesturing to crotch): "It's in my vagina."
Colbert gives a look to camera as if to say "Ugh, I wish we could all have two scoops of this female warrior" and extends his hand to Cate to be shaken

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/cate-blancett-moral-compass-vagina-the-present-a7618501.html

Patrician taste. Also Kathleen Madigan always made me laugh - at least her older stuff did. I haven't seen much of her new stuff so I can't say if she's gone full retard or something but she seems like the type who'd still be cool.

you missed the joke, m8

Really? Because I never lit myself on fire in a cocaine induced hysteria but I find Richard Pryor funny.

The circumstances were very different in my case but I agree with him that being lit on fire will sober your ass up quick.

hmm, i have never been a fat 6'5" nigger with diabetes yet i find Patrice O'Neal very funny
really make you think

it isnt that women arent funny. Its just that they are really bad at being laughed at. They take themselves too seriously in those situations.

add to that the fact that the things They themselves find funny are either really soft tv friendly shit or morbid shit no one would find funny, so they feel put out. Most people arent that funny. Most of the reasons i laugh at women are unintentional for their part of it. But that's how it is for a lot of people. Women get bent out of shape because they get so much special treatment they want it in the comedy realm as well. Sadly you cant bully someone into finding you funny.

Tons of funny women, just not that many stand up funny women, though there were many over the years. Currently, the narrative to push female left thinking into the spotlight is actually backfiring because people know what funny is and merit actually is required to achieve it.

but why do women laugh at guys jokes? patriarchy?

They lack the confidence it takes to try and be liked because they are either liked be default or assume that they should be liked by default. This assumption of innate value is what kills any woman who tries to be funny. The women who are actually good comics and not "hurr hurr i'm a silly vulgar hole look at me" and the ones who are self aware of this. They ignore it completely and are willing to debase themselves for the sake of comedy. Like Maria Bamford. Her hole has nothing to do with her comedy, she's functionally a fat ugly bald man when she's on stage.

women are not funny but they are incredibly irrational and illogical which is why tweets like this exist

what universe are you living in, goy? don't you know that womyn are universally oppressed, objectified, harassed, exploited and marginalized?
woman is the eternal victim.

ghoul?

based on the inane rambling of the female comedian in OP's pic, shouldn't that be (((EQ)))?

Haha you are a nigger

Nigga's waifu was T H I C C asf.

Yeah for some reason I always think of Homer Simpson whenever I see one of Maria's shows.

They have no idea what to do in a Trumpian timeline. They have lost the ability to be apolitical. It must be like when wild animals lose their fear of humans or cannibals develop a taste for human flesh. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle for this generation. They became emotionally invested in Hillary, she lost, and now they're aimless and crazy.

Presumably, this woman and so many like her had an act or gimmick before she became woke. You would think they would more-or-less go back to doing it as a way of shielding themselves from the disappointment of losing, but there appears to be some force in the zeitgeist that sets their collective emotional thermostat to shrill and probably feeds off outrage culture. They need it.

So she is a failure as a woman and has wasted her life telling unfunny jokes to drunks.
Wow her stand-up is fucking terrible.

Wrong.

People were saying this long before Hitchens. Reddit just didn’t know about it until their atheist boyfriend started saying it.

(kek'ed)

HEY MEN, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A FEMALE PICKLE

in females, hysteria is cathartic, and the effect gets amplified in groups
it's almost like a pseudo-sexual release, like breaking down and having hate sex with a rival.

LOL SHOES

If your jokes don't make me laugh, your complaints definitely wont make me laugh.

Please take this violent rhetoric elsewhere, you fucking white male.

If she's such a feminist, why is she not called jen kirkwoman?

sorry

I'd like to hear him explain that one.

This was a while ago when those people still got pretty triggered when their anti-whiteness was pointed out and would deny it instead of embrace it.

We should go find it then, Cate. =^)

It's hard to argue that you haven't been brainwashed to hate your own ethnicity, when you're brainwashed and hate your own ethnicity.

Well, now that you've already made the joke, she might do it.