14.88 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

14.88 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

President Trump's Message to the World Jewish Congress on Yom HaShoah 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=LdgGvQuXYeQ

President Donald Trump's Speech at U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum's Day of Remembrance 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=TbuxTUGZ_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=ChD3BQKM48g

President Trump proclaims Week of Holocaust Remembrance
jta.org/2017/04/24/news-opinion/united-states/trump-proclaims-week-of-holocaust-remembrance

President Trump Vows to Combat Holocaust Denial, Anti-Semitism
jta.org/2017/04/25/news-opinion/politics/trump-marking-holocaust-remembrance-vows-to-combat-denialism

President Trump to Speak at U.S. Holocaust Museum's Commemoration
jta.org/2017/04/23/news-opinion/united-states/trump-to-visit-u-s-holocaust-memorial-museum

Message from U.S. President Donald Trump to the World Jewish Congress
worldjewishcongress.org/en/videos/warm-welcome-4-0-2017

President Trump mourns Jewish Holocaust Victims, vows to fight Anti-Semitism in Speech to Jewish Group
jta.org/2017/04/23/top-headlines/trump-mourns-jewish-holocaust-victims-vows-to-fight-anti-semitism-in-speech-to-jewish-group

President Trump tells World Jewish Congress: 'We must Stamp out Prejudice and Anti-Semitism Everywhere'
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/we-must-stamp-out-prejudice-and-anti-semitism-everywhere-trump-tells-world-jewish-congress-4-0-2017

inb4 imkampfy and therealmoonman delete this thread in accordance with the pro-Trump/pro-Republican narrative moderation guidelines given to them by Holla Forums owner and U.S. Dept. of Defense intelligence contractor Jim Watkins who is attempting to use Holla Forums as a feeder site for his shitty Zionist neo-con fake news click bait trash web site The Goldwater

People need to see this. Chess can only go so far.
HE DOES NOT HAVE TO DO ANY OF THIS

imagine being so pathetic your only income is from posting links no one clicks on every day

Also trying to d&c against the mods, claiming that shill threads shouldn't be deleted immediately.

OP is a servile israeli kike zionist hasbara chosen lackey.

Surely it will work.

He liked everybody before becoming president. Soon he will hate everybody.

I've seen this thread 4 times yesterday.

Europeans tried to tell you what controlled opposition looked like. We have been jewed by the "safety valve" controlled opposition in several European countries.

Just admit accept that you have been jewed yet again and move on. We can not accept one inch of cuckness or "4D chess" from any leader in the future. The Jews can not be outjewed.

The Trumpcult is worse then fucking jehovas witnesses.

Fuck off Sinead you schizo cunt. The earth is fucking round.

They are certainly run by the same 333ers.

you're right OP, trump should go against the rulers of the world, I mean what could POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

nevermind the fact that assassination attempts would rampant as well as his family being in danger of "random suicide attempts" right? he should go full 1488 "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" i'm sure there won't be assassins hired to take him down and be replaced by hillary or some other kike puppet am I right?

whatever happened to the concept of hiding your power level? he knows that even as president, he is powerless, the shadow government controls everything and he has little power to interfere, it sure does make the shadow ZOGs life harder, but think of it this way, if trump exposes his ideals which is not far from his father's ideals, i'm sure he would be a massive target, would you want another dead leader? at the very least trump leaned more towards us then his opponent during the election, trump was the greater choice and I could give a fuck less if he makes a couple of desperate jews happy, besides, if he doesn't, they will go after his ass and its not just by assassination but it could also be political, jews could buy people off more frequently than soros alone, they could pay to deny every bill/choice/decision trump tries to make, if you want to win this shit, trump is not the only thing that needs to be a the top position, we need to win our position as well to influence the country and it's decision, then we won't see future presidents sucking up to jews who are parasitic and mounted into a host country.

So, just wait for him to turn Hitler?

no, I doubt that would ever happen, but when he's done being president and lives the normal life until he hits the grave, perhaps his last words or during an interview he will open up and discuss more about himself, maybe he might have been redpilled all these years, and if he does make any form of statement at all that finally reveals atleast a glimpse of his power level, we will know that we made the right choice to choose him and not impeach him because of overwhelming shills on Holla Forums

I think we just need to wait and see, he still shows signs of really not giving a shit about jews even though he gives them lip service, still wont go to ISISrael to kiss the wall as tradition dictates. wouldn't attend the passover dinner even though staffers held it in the whitehouse, skipped out. several times kept hinting that jews were the evil powers in his statements, keeps hinting shit with stuff like his Armenian genocide and what he implied in that statement. Spicer slipping up and pretty much denying the holocaust in a way. During the election menitoned israel funding isis but could only hint at them not by name. And a bullion other things that keep giving mixed signals. He might not be the next hitler, but he sure as shit doesn't like kikes, and you can tell they aren't really his ally, eventually they might just piss him off enough he might snap. If there is one thing that tick trump off more then anything its losing, and if they keep it up, he will make sure he never loses again.

Cont.

Also, I forgot to mention one important thing that everyone keeps forgetting, him as president was a choice of a lifetime regardless of all this, he paved ways for people like us to run for presidency, he normalized the concept and won, this is an achievement already, so thank him and the drama he managed to create during the election because he increased our chances of actually having a hitler 2.0 elected, the real deal, and in the future it might also be a lot easier to have one that exposes his power level because liberals are going extinct(meaning less competition), we are shifting back to some far right ideals in mass which will certainly be the main source resulting the spawn of non-larp RWDS.

Nice try, this thread is about Trump's sucking Jewish dick.

You missed your trips Moshe.

Is this really the sort of astroturfing shit you jews can get away with on here?

Kill yourself.

Only when they have moderator help.

which never happened.

WHy are you talking to your colleague ? Can't you just talk to him directly since you're sharing the same office ?

Every time I've looked on Holla Forums in the last year it's been like this.

Any criticism of Trump and you get rounded on by Breibarts army of jews posting Report and filter until they get you get banned.

Now there is absolutely no anti-jewish action on Holla Forums anymore as a result, just 100% promotion of jewish politics and forced herding to react to the jewish MSM as though they report the truth.

See Trump's latest holohoax speeches.
See his every actions since taking office
Same shit, different Republican figurehead preaching the JWO
Just take a look at his fucking administration

Imagine defending kikes

Check out the ISIS apologizes to Israel thread.

has anyone ever considered the psychological and sociological effect this kind of thing has on the people?
i won't be surprised at all that jews get holocausted. just saying.

W E W
E
W