Trump is the modern Paul von Hindenburg?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HNkya
furredreichblog.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

… we've memed crazier events.
polite sage for what i consider to be a demoralizing thread; I'll wait a few more months before I judge Trump's worth, but that's just me.

Trump is hamburger the best there is

Interesting, but American politics doesn't have coalitions does it?

Trumpy deserves somewhere between a 4 and a 6 out of 10 based on his present performance.

Obongo gets 1/10 and W gets 0/10

So Trump might be the first president to get a passing grade in living memory of the youth.

Based on the current streetfights around berkeley and all the drumpflings competing to be the next paul-joseph goebbels this might be accurate.

Although we don't yet know who our Hitler is gunna be.

It's too early for grading yet, but if he keeps going back on his word he deserves an F.

We can only hope. Who will be our Hitler? Who will have legitimate greivances that the American people will rally behind?

Probably. Trump is the dolt that comes before real change

He is some nobody that just got kicked out of college and will fight in the mideast or in trumps korea war

Well, Von Hindenburg was gay, so he and Trump do have that in common.

How is this a demoralizing thread?

Hitler was elected 8 years after this guy was

TENTH AVATAR OF VISHNU IN 2024!!!

Maybe it finally shows that no democratic action will make a change. Even someone who campaigned on being against the establishment, to still fall into the same pitfall as the others stooges. People are already disappointed, it shows once and for all even when we think there's change, we're not going anywhere. Then real change happens.

If German Hitler was Austrian, will Ameri-Hitler be a leaf ?

please no, remove leafs day of the rake now

Austria was German. That was one of the main reasons WWII started.

Our Hitler being Canadian wouldn't make sense, as Canada was never apart of the US.

I remember the talks leading up to this. The "dude just wait for Hitler" folks are the ones now shilling in full force against Trump while most of us understood that we needed to move gradually in that direction.

I hope Trump disappoints and people shift further to the right, while the left shifts further to getting people fired for saying "if you have a penis, you're a guy."

Voting Demographics are hardly comparable.

Worry about this shit once the land is cleansed with the blood of these foreigners.

Trump was always the catalyst. If you actually believed he would've been the one to finally MAGA you were duped. Remember how Trump is a business man? That's what he's good at and he's especially good at marketing which is how he won. The MAGA hat became as instantly recognizable as a logo like how the Coca Cola logo is instantly recognizable. He's a marketing genius, that's how he won. But he's most certainly not /ourguy/. He's just the catalyst to hopefully American Hitler and I hope he is posting on here as we speak. It might be you, or some other user here, or it might be me. We'll see in eight years. Trump's polarization will aid us, that's his only usefulness to us.

Good to see Holla Forums waking up and realizing he's not our savior, I'd get called shill and evey name because this place has become a hugbox. All he is, is a stepping stone for someone more radical to get a chance to be elected 2024. That person will come from here, there are intelligent people on this board that could actually win.

I think it's generally a mistake to try directly correlating historical figures with present day leaders, as even the most minute contextual details of history will prevent the exact same thing from happening twice. That said, the west as a whole is embroiled in a remarkably similar situation to Weimar Germany, and as the saying here goes, as we live post-1984 and approach 2033 we also approach solutions like 1933. The real test is seeing whether enough white Americans remember the golden years of their country in order to restore it. Germany in the Weimar era wasn't at the demographic crucible that America is today, and there's going to have to be a lot of publicised atrocities against whites before they're able to stomach the idea of deporting the minorities there and restore the Last Known Good Configuration of the USA.

Interesting theory OP, but only time will tell.

Who knows what the fuck Trump is? I was hoping he'd be something like Caesar, but so far he has failed to meet even my lowest expectations.

The new fuhrer may come from the west or east coast. Maybe from California.

He'll come from the south, a descendant of the confederacy

But there's no fucking Hitler now.

Who, Spencer?

exactly what i was thinking so i'll turn your sage into a bump

(checked)

He's coming from the South.

t. me, a Hitler wanna-be

No.

Spencer is the new Ernst Rohm, except without any of his redeeming qualities.

He'd still win 5%

spencer is too low test. we need somebody who will manifest destiny

Could also come from Chiraq or Jew York.

Fags (3%) and jews (2%)?

no

Historical influence

Jews were 1% of the German population in 1871 and 0.95% in 1910. In 1933 there were 503,720 Jews in Germany (0.8%), but this had dropped to 365,000 by the end of 1937 due to emigration and natural decrease.

In 1908-1911 Jews were 36% of prominent businessmen and 21.7% of millionaires. 31% of the 29 families owning more than 50 million marks were Jewish.

In 1925 Jews were 16% of physicians, 15% of dentists, and 25% of lawyers. In 1928 Jews held 80% of the leading positions at the Berlin stock exchange. In 1930 43% of private bankers were Jewish. In 1930 75% of playwrights were Jews as were in 1931 50% of theater directors. A "large number" of the prominent actors and actresses were Jewish.

On August 26, 1936 the British Embassy in Berlin compiled a researched report and sent it to the Foreign Office in London, stating that "in 1931 out of 3,450 lawyers in Berlin, 1,925 were Jews. In Breslau the numbers were 285 and 192, and in Frankfurt-on-Main 659 and 432 respectively. In Berlin the number of Jewish doctors was 52%, while in most towns the average was 30%. Fifteen Jewish bankers are stated to have held 718 director-ships in banks and commercial undertakings. Of theatre directors, 50.4% were Jews. Although Jews formed less than one per cent of the total population, there is a widespread feeling that they blocked the approaches to all the leading positions in the State, monopolising them for themselves."

Due to different inheritance laws in Germany small shop business was not as dominated by Jews, as for example in Hungary or Poland. In Hungary each child inherited a portion, in Germany only the eldest son (or co-heiresses in the case of daughters), therefore younger children went into the cities and also took jobs as journalist or salesman.

Checked

…Maybe I'm the Chosen One!

Chill the fuck out.

Really gets you nogging jogging

You get called a shill because you haven't been here long enough. He was never our savior, he was just enough for the "dude just wait for Hitler lol" folks to say he was a good first step.

Trump won't run for a second term; he'll use his age as an excuse. (((Pence))) will run instead; that was the trade Trump made with the neocons so they wouldn't try to JFK him. Screencap this.

More like
Bannon ran Kikebart, he isn't a crypt-WN and he definitely isn't antisemitic.

Whos Hitler and NatSoc then?
Alt-Right?

sage

Just no. Trump might as well be Hitler in waiting. Or he might be Ceasar. Or he might be Augustus. Or Grachuss. IT's way too early to say.
Plus Hindenburg was senile.
Plus we are not nearly in the same shitter as Germany was after the Great Depression.

Trump is at best Hitler before the Great Depression.

bump

You say such funny things, Ami.
Even during the Weimar days Germany was 99% German.
What are you? 60% "white"?

That's a bit apples-to-oranges. It's true that Germany was in much worse shape, economically, they were still ethnically GERMAN and weren't facing mass-scale demographic displacement and replacement like we are. And I'd say that's arguably worse.

The economy can get worse and improve. But once your nation has been turned into nothing but a bunch of brown mystery meat, it's game-over.

Probably a Texan then?

Hitler can be anyone. Hitler rose up from a trashy family in abject poverty. He turned a party that consisted of 52 people into the ruling party of Germany in just ten years, in the face of 7 million communists.
Hitler doesn't have to be a public figure or a hero.

Hitler was born in Austria but grew up in Bavaria, spoke with a strong Bavarian accent, fought in the Bavarian army during WW1, and identified as Bavarian.

Timeline wise we don't have a Hitler yet. When one does appear though he'll be someone with Military experience who can give grand speeches.

Also Beer Hall Putsch part 2. Electric Boogaloo by 2024.

Reported.

I sometimes believe I'm the next Hitler as my conscience is the only one I know exists in this reality. How do I know any of you, or anyone else will given I do not know your heart or mind and our cause is filled with spooks and controlled opposition?

That user was banned for that? That's fucked lol.

but the anschluss happened with no resistance and the Austrians all wanted it

are you refering to Brittain/France getting pissy over it as your reason?

A Canadian Texan, perhaps?

He'll be a Texan.

There's only two people on Holla Forums

Me and you.

No. He will be of Austrian background as well and is probably currently an /r9k/ collegecuck. He will be elected in 2032 and take office in January 2033, one hundred years after Hitler. It will turn out that he is unknowingly a descendant of Hitler himself and will use this to claim succession to the Third Reich which was never formally destroyed. He's probably lurking Holla Forums right now.
t. Divination pro

Jordan B Peterson will unleash his monster and ride the dragon straight to kikes.

3 people.

The mods are pro-trump shills being paid by kishners company, i'am nt sure why you are so shocked. Jim ( the site owner) is a mason and did some side work for the CIA.

don't forget me

Kishner, eh? Nice one shill

typo

: ^)

quite a big nose in that emoticon

fuck off imkampfy

Hence
Germans had an actual armed communist rebellion that took over Bavaria. Commiefornia might be considered the same though.

The whole thread is apples to oranges. Sage.

Precisely. Everyone seem to be forget Trump is a fucking civilian. Did you honestly think he would be alpha male in front of the joint chief of staff?

Are you guys ready for a council of Hitlers?

Calling it now: The American Hitler will be from a medium sized city in the rust belt.

The next Hitler will/has been born to an impoverished family on the west coast of north america

Until the 3rd reich, Germany and Austria had never been a unified country. They shared language and culture, with minor dialectic variants, but the closest they had been to be the same country was having their own local governments with a shared monarch during the days of the Holy Roman Empire.

The US and Canada has never been a unified country. They share language and culture, with minor dialectic variants, but the closest they have been to be the same country was having their own local governments with a shared monarch during the days of the British Empire.

The situations are more similar than you think.
Leafitler is coming.

So is the new Hitler, may I say, Richard Spencer?

He is not a veteran leaf, so no.

Canada wouldn't let someone like that pop up unfortunately, it would have to be an user with close Canadian heritage, and probably from a state near the border.
Oh fug I'm that. Welp time to become American Hitler guys.

wtf I'm a #CruzMissile now

or perhaps it's the Moly himself?

Explain to me how this is Loss.

It would make sense. The rustbelt got fist got hit in the 60's, but only turned into detroit once the steel industry died off in the late 70's/early 80's. Someone born around that time would be just the age to throw their hat into the political arena. And as bad as things are on the coasts, the problems faced in the rustbelt are applicable pretty much anywhere in the country, he'd have the support base not just as the new hitler but as the everyman who's had enough as well.

He's probably a Californian growing more furious at degeneracy by the day.

(checked)
now you have to do it

I'm going to do it guys. I mean this post is sort of relatable to me considering I live on the West Coast and near a major Liberal city that is constantly pumping out degeneracy. Fuck it, not even joking guys, you'll see me come to proper political dominance in probably 10 years tops, going to start working on it asap.

The new Hitler will be an illegal mestizo :^)

I suspect our hilter is going to come from inside the establishment. If trump taught us anything, it's that you can't just walk in and expect things to go your way. You'll need allies in the local government, and preferably some direct loyalty from the troops. The kikes no what to watch out for, and anyone who tries to build the same way Hitler did will get shoah'd in the early stages and labelled a terrorist. You'll need something to shield you from the inside, so you might want to start working on that first.

Reminder that the new shilling strategy is just "Trump lied to me! (((I))) was with him until now! Let's just submit to globalism and ethnic genocide while we wait for hitler, fellow aryans!"

These people are shills. Filter them. Report them. They WILL be tortured to death on the DOTR. Their families WILL be burned alive while they watch.

user. I have a direct way into the establishment. I have a direct way into a major party. My goal was to start off small, in my local politics then work my way up.

Don't forget that it was about that time ('60s) that the rust belt cities were starting to fill with niggers. When he was growing up, his parents would constantly be talking about how their city used to be nice.

(Checked)
PROUD TO BE A SOUTHERNER

sounds about right
o
u
n
d
s

a
b
o
u
t

r
i
g
h
t

Be sure to endear yourself to the army in some way then, if not be direct leadership at least establish some affiliation.

It fits really well, both in character and with the timeline.

Of course I'm going to do that, was going to do that in the first place.

The next Hitler won't be American because New York makes it more of an Italian country. The next one will be from a more German country like Argentina or Brazil, perhaps even Chile.

dubs confirm

Even Hitler cant save the HUEs.

as if they'll produce anything useful

DESIGNATED DEMORALIZATION THREAD

Fucking nice

Sam Hyde is the next Hitler

Maybe Hitler 2.0 will be from Scandinavia and make Europe great again

It'll be me

I've been thinking this for about two months now. Normies are realizing that reformation of the system is impossible as corrupt politicians and judges are throwing up road blocks at even the most basic of Trump's proposals and orders. Regular people are noticing that they don't have any real control over the system, even as they elect someone to reform it.

Chaos is brewing; a government only has power when it's citizens recognize and respect it. Now that is finally waning. Hier gehen wir.

Go back to reddit, Schulz

Actually user, there is no me and you on here, in here there only exists the we, the activity or power of the hivemind we have created by harnessing meme magic grows larger everyday.We move like a dark slime across the internet, unknown, increasing our influence through humor, bypassing all the propaganda they force down our throats and their censoring of truth.I havent posted for a long time, mostly cause the thoughts I had about a topic on here had almost always already been typed out and discussed by other anons. We're individuals, but almost act like a single entity, sharing a collective concioussness created by our thoughts and creative energy (memes). Soon we will have reached a potential even Hitler himself would have dreamed about. This is the true purpose of the Gleichschaltung. Something very, very big is on the horizon gentleman, believe me.

Who would have thought that a r/the_donald tier dick rider would also suck imkapmfy's turkish cock

Will he be Russian or have Russian backing?

Kill yourself, weeb furry subhuman cocksucker

kek, fucking kike stole the slogan

(((>>9800842)))
(((>>9800855)))
:')

Next Hitler is an immigrant confirmed.

Next question, will he be Gen Z?

Which? Gorsuch confirmation is the only major good thing that's happened since he got elected, it's otherwise been largely disappointing. Primarily since the Syria incident.

good luck and nice digits

KILL

YOURSELF

Well you see, the main difference is that the ones that have animal parts, such as ears and a tail retain their human-like face. A furry face is literally an animal like nigger look at it, it's barely even cute. A character with cat-tails and cat ears just add to their cuteness. I'll stop with the autism before I derail this thread even further.

i was kicked out of college and fought in the middle east. I have very many similarities to Hitler.. Artistic but not degenerate art so no art school, combat veteran.. very good at getting people to like me and listen to me. I thought it was plausible that I could be Hitler until I realized that Hitler never posted in a shill thread.

American Hitler will be a mick

(checked)
It is a possibility. Like everywhere else, there are hurdles. In the South, Christianity has been supplanted by (((Christianity))). Soldiers who would otherwise lead us in a Second American Revolution are simply waiting on the Rapture to save us. Also, slurping off Israel goes part and parcel with that. Even if you get a Hitler, how will he get people to listen to him?

There is so much degeneracy everywhere. Drug addiction is commonplace even among Christcucks (usually pills, but often enough meth). The divorce rate must be like 80% after five years. Racemixing is also commonplace. If there is a Hitler out there, I hope that he starts waking people up soon!

Despite the current situation in the South, there's still potential here. (((They))) know this. This is why the groups like (((Redneck Revolt))) exist. They want to reach working class whites before our future Fuhrer does. Those groups are just like the Rapture bullshit. They exist to distract people until enough time passes. If you can somehow succeed in explaining this to Southern normalfags, you'll have a Reich in a few months.

Explain Nazifurs and #Alt-Furry to me

archive.is/HNkya

furredreichblog.com/

night of the long knives when

Maybe I'll be hitler

the man that comes according to what I hear from the esoteric hitlerists will be a man without mercy, one of three apparently, hitler was second and the third will be here and will purge everyone with wickedness in their hearts.

I put my money on the legends of a hero coming from shang ri la or the hollow earth or maybe jesus to start killing alot of people for their evil.

I still can't believe that fucking happened

This excites me.

Organize a fantastic beer hall putsch, I believe in you user

How do we find the other Hitlers?

They could literally be anyone

Ignore the "catears = furry" retardation. He told you to "kill yourself, weeb subhuman cocksucker. That should tell you what he is.

It's the most hilarious cringy thing I've ever seen, I assume this is how non-weebs look at anime though tbh.
Why. Alt furry is anything but illogical, the alt-right are autistic on their own merit, they would most likely welcome them.