twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who gives a shit

Joss Whedon ruined Snyderkino

This just in : Feminist fired from womyn movie

fuck off Holla Forums

wat

I'm gonna need more than a random FB post, famalam

WEW
This spells the end for capeshit! God fuckin bless!

based

What has Zack Snyder directed that was actually good?

um no sweetie, this has absolutely no effect on the juggernaut that is Marvel Studios.

Man of Steel tbqhonestly, and the more glaring problems with it can be traced straight to Goyer. really I feel like they could have held steady with that moderate level of success if they'd let Snyder do his thing, and it was WB's intervention and greed that got them to their current absolute state.

the media is coming out hard to deny this, honestly I don't know how stupid WB would have to be to keep this retard on

If dubs batgirl will be the last capeshit film for the next 50 years!

(Checked)

For the love of all that is holy and decent in this world, give NWR the chance!

Nicolas Winding Refn Wants to Make a ‘Batgirl’ Movie: archive.is/CLoxH

Keanu Reeves as Bruce Wayne/Batman in cameo?

He looks like he's seen some shit. I'll bet he has a moody synthwave soundtrack constantly playing through his head.

I liked BvS a lot. 300 and Watchmen were ok too.

why do you want more capeshit films for the next 50 years, user?

Josh Sweden is a faggot, all of his movies suck ass.

lurk moar faggot

that's ironic coming a newfag like (you)

Man of Steel is better than the 70s Christopher Reeve movie. This is a fact.

Man of Steel was faux-moody garbage. The Reeves movie is better.

I've watched both recently and they are both pretty good. Superman 2 was another (((exec))) butcher job that should have been better.

The Reeve movie's story isn't even complete. Remember the first scene with Jor-El and the Kryptonian Council sentencing General Zod, Ursa and Non? It's never referenced again for the rest of the movie. You have to watch Superman 2 for the follow up on it.

Also, the whole aftermath of "Superman tampering with history" isn't followed up upon either until Superman 2 and it's only in the Richard Donner cut. The theatrical cut doesn't show the repercussions of his actions.

Yeah ok, don't hold your breath for any of that shit that happened in BvS to have any kind of payoff. They probably had a plan for Bruce's dream but Snyder's kinovision will likely remain unrealized.

Watchmen
Dawn of the Dead
Man of Steel

Nice digits, bro.

More like reddit and capeshit amiright?

6/10
6/10
5/10
2/10

hey Holla Forums

hello Holla Forums
hello reddit

Everything he directed.

Now that's Holla Forums posting

This. Also Batgirl will be a Muslim or a black chick, and a lesboid

Replace MoS wit BvS and this nigga knows the deal.

Dogshit
okay
Dogshit
Dogshit
What was your point again?

kys

watchmen did not accurately express the vision of the graphic novel but it was a good movie on it's own merits far superior to any superhero movie that has been released or and I can say with confidence will be released in the coming decade

Ahahahaha are you an irl fag

This.