JEWISH WOMAN THROWN OUT WINDOW

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/paris-horror-elderly-jewish-woman-thrown-apartment-death-cry-allahu-akbar/

I'll bet she was pro mass immigration, pro open borders, pro closed borders for israel, working with NGOs destroying Europe and a fucking liberal.

Cannot feel sorry for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qHxkmSiKu4I
youtu.be/i2KpakZ-ZKY?t=18m15s
archive.is/GIpC0
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute
metro.co.uk/2007/05/24/girl-s-body-chopped-up-in-kebab-398973/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha

LOL

Thanks Ahmed

ebin

The golem turns on the creator once again.
HAHAHAHAHA
Order of punishment: 1 traitors. 2 jews. The nonwhite rest, and there is no based nonwhite rest.
all must go

"No, not me! The goooyyyyyyyyyyyy" *SPLAT*

kikes don't care if a few of their own get tramped along the way. as long as mostly whites are the victims then it's just viewed as collateral damage to them.

Oooooooooy Veeeeeeeeeeeeey

It's to scare those Jews back to their newly created sandbox, while destabilizing the West. Retards don't think someone might rise to power who might just actually turn that piece of desert into glass.

What will it take for the mudslimes to go after the kikes first in the eurocuck countries they're infesting in?

Problem, kike-san?

Poetic justice! HNNNNNNGH!

way to kill the fun m8.
but you are right. they might even see a few dead chosenites as an advantage since they can now use rising antisemitism as an excuse to get more anti white shit passed

Talking about HAVING A UNPLANNED FLIGHT TRIP THIS FALL

looks like the pets are turning on their masters once again… it's like they never plan ahead or something

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Kikes are crazy reckless with this shit. Importing huge numbers of mudslimes to sick on the goyim, only to have it backfire on themselves. Play with fire (in this case: mudslimes) and you get burnt.

He was a flight risk after all

YOU ARE GOING BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT!

This was all Le Pen's fault! and Trump and Brexit!

Interesting note is that her name is Halimi, which is the name of the victim of the gang des barbares :

Timeline of the crime :
→On January 20, 2006, Ilan Halimi was lured by an attractive seventeen-year-old girl who called herself Yalda[4] (of French-Iranian origin),[5] to an apartment block in the Parisian banlieues

→There Halimi was overwhelmed by a youth gang and kept prisoner for twenty-four days.

→Halimi was initially guarded by four teenagers. During the following three-week period, his kidnappers, at least 19 of them, beat him all over his body, especially his testicles, completely wrapping his head in duct tape, except for his mouth, so he could breathe and eat through a straw, stabbing him, burning his body and face with acid, cigarettes and lighters. They also tried to extract a ransom (initially of 450,000 Euros) from his family.

→Halimi was found naked, handcuffed, and bound with nylon rope to a tree about 40 yards (37 metres) inside a woodlot near a railway station, just outside Paris, on February 13, 2006. It was reported that more than 80% of his body had been burned with acid, as well as gasoline (possibly to destroy evidence of his captors' DNA), to the point that he was difficult to recognize. He had severe contusions, blood blisters, and hematomas covering most of his body (to the point that he was more blue than flesh-colored), multiple broken bones, one ear and one big toe missing. Most of his penis appeared to have been burned off, and his testicles were described as " like blackened oranges." Halimi died en route to a hospital.

So as you can see this was quite an happening for France, and now 11 years later (this jewish woman thrown out the window happened April 3 2017 btw) we have this other Halimi…right before the French election. Sounds like a 'never forget goyim' anti-FN false flag to me.

WTF I love snackbarians now !

First bit of good news to come out of France since the Germans liberated France from the ZOG world order for that brief period in the 40s.

youtu.be/qHxkmSiKu4I

I could fap to this

Defenestrate the kikes, architecture war now!

Did she land on an Arab? She didn't?
Oh gravity, you fucking tempress!

They do plan ahead, they simply don't realize a simple thing.
Nonwhites see them as whites.

youtu.be/i2KpakZ-ZKY?t=18m15s
Would embed but it's a lengthy video and timecodes get lost.

It's good to be watched all the way, by the way.

Guess lizard people can't fly afterall.

I wonder if this is how kikes got themselves gassed out of every nation they've ever inhabited in history. Don't these pitiful monsters ever learn? I want a final solution.

muhammad, you're alright. I'll shoot you last. Praise Kek.

do we know for sure she was thrown and that she didn't just see a coin or something?

I burst out laughing when I saw this thread in the catalog. Thanks OP

(check)
defenestration was sometimes used as a more extreme form of throwing down the gauntlet between 1400 and 1600.

sandnigger literally telling kikes they have no honor and charging them to fight.

I dont usually say this but, Allahu Ackbar.

Oh well, more jews will vote Le Pen.

Ah, a positive side to the Muslim "issue". We might see "another shoah". It seems that only by going back to the middle ages can one fix some problems. I do look forward to the livestream videos when the "natives" get outnumbered by their muslim "guests.

fantastic

I bet that Jewish woman was islamophobic

#OpenbordersforIsrael

Wonder if they'll apologize for hitting (((our greatest ally))) this time aswell

Sorry, we thought she was white.

the ?surgeon is ?inspired

Oy vey got make some real hate crimes after the hoax ones didnt play out as expected.

But jews will be jews they dont mind killing a bunch of their own.

Its Paris, people get thrown out of buildings all the time by non-whites. The only reason its in the news is because shes a Jew. The guy climbed up a building and threw her out of her, I think he qualifies as a literal pavement ape at this point.

Wonderful news to hear

Insurance.

you towelheads are all right.
don't come to europe tomorrow

Has there been any info about this in the mainstream media? More of a rhetoric question, really?

Yay! I wake up to good news for once! Aloha Snackbar, kosher style!

Best news I heard all week my family

checked
and keked

I already read this one though

Ever wondered why Manson is allowed to skip around a room unrestrained whilst being interviewed by civilian reporters?

Has he ever killed someone himself? I thought he only ordered and planned the murders. So he's unlikely to attack someone out of the blue.

KEK COME ON BRO LET'S GET THIS GOING

Unlikely. You're thinking of Reform Jews.

Orthodox Jews are those smelly guys in big hats that are a parasite on society but are also so xenophobic and anti-goy that they don't participate in politics.

Basically subverting the goyim requires mixing with them, which is a step too far for most Orthodox Jews.

Not a peep of this in French media.

But we do get opinion polls on racism and other -isms, with constant "troubling and unexplained" rises in antisemitism.

bwahaha

Even if she was a "BASED nationalist jew", you shouldn't feel sorry for her.

So first the jews fly into buildings, now they are flying out of buildings.

(Video is a dramatization and not the original footage of the incident.)

OY VEY! ATTACK THE GOYIM, NOT ME!

Wtf?! I wanna convert to Islam now!

72 virgin jew asses.

propagate this piece on the media in french, we need all the anti-islam propaganda in support for Le Pen.

SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

FRANCE, YES!

God's Chosen are not very aerodynamic.

well you know anons, murders of jews are just something we're all going to have to live with now. islamic terrorism is going to be a part of our lives for years to come the least we can do is steer them to the jews

WARNED YOU ABOUT THOSE MUSLIMS BRO!!

On the bright side you can use it to dehumanize Muslims to even the most dense of normalfags who have been trained to defend Jews above all else. On the even brighter side we have one less Kike to worry about.

archive.is/GIpC0

this article makes me want to kill every fucking muslim on the face of the planet.

Sure, but only after the kikes are eradicated first.

Wow so nothing new, huh.

Top kek

I'm wondering why a Muslim would stab a jew before throwing her out a window.

kek

He's harmless. His crime is "brainwashing", not actually attacking people himself.

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK

I really hope it's not another jew rat scheme.

What will the jews do when they dont have the whites to protect them anymore?

That's what I've been thinking. Jews in the West, aside from the select few, are getting comfortable amongst their goy neighbors and beginning to blend in and leave their religion to the wayside. Introduce millions of sub-human mud people to destabilize society, loads of false flag bomb threats and attack against Jews etc., and force in-group preferences back into Jews.

AWESOME. That cheered me up a bit. Thanks, OP.

The slime shows one redeeming feature and you get fucking emotional over it? This needs to happen on a massive scale, it's only just.

One kike gets thrown out a window, and suddenly all you faggots are:
Get a grip. They're still garbage, just a degree less than yids.

It's important to praise Muslims that kill Jews. we want them to develop a more precise form of activism, going after the source of the world's misery, not the scapegoats the Jewish media invented.

>on a cantonese painting board they will hopefully never frequent

At one point /egy/ was in the top 5 boards and Holla Forums is becoming very popular in Egypt

That would explain the MIDF shills in this thread

I'm sure there are muslims that understand targeted activism is more effective than random activism.

I don't care what they understand, and neither should you. At best, they should be considered a violent force of nature that, when they happen to kill kikes, work in our favor. Otherwise, they need to be eliminated all the same. This "praise" and "based" bullshit is cuckchan-tier.

This is only stating your own ignorance, you should always study your enemy if you want to know what tactics are effective.
So why are you arguing against ways of subverting them and making them more effectively kill kikes and enemies of the white race?

Is that kosher enough for you now? This place is fucking pozzed.

No one's saying any of that unironically you autistic fuck.

Following the same logic, I suppose you think Holla Forums is pozzed and commie shills because there are threads about monitoring Holla Forums activities

No, because there aren't people advocating the praise of lefty idiots because one managed to do something funny/useful.

That's due to the fact that leftists are incapable of being funny due to being politically correct, also there has always been supporters of certain anti-globalist/jew commies like North Korea and this has been the case for years. Except from shills/newfags nor do you see posts whining about clearly sarcastic/facetious comments in threads about the Norks, which applies to a lot of the best Korea memes as well.

REMINDER
Memri-TV is OWNED BY ISRAEL

You can also tell how flagrant they are while not being attacked / shut down by the IDF.

This, their purpose is openly to handpick the worst of Arab and Iranian TV in order to further Israeli propaganda
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute

About damn time the muzzies start attacking the jews that they're bitching incessantly about. No wonder the kikes control them so easily. They're surrounding Israel and they do nothing. They poured into Western Europe, the heart of global rule, and still do nothing about the Zionist power structure they bitch so much about.

Instead they focus on fucking their sister under the desert sky and going nigger ooga booga where da white wymin at tier in Europe. You stupid fucks get distracted so easily. I can't wait til you're no longer a problem. At least the niggers give us entertainment.

nice

The Defenestration of Prague comes to mind.

guess you could say she took a nosedive

Honest to God I thought witches could fly.

Defenestrate the Jew, so my country can be free!

because he's a gov't-hired actor and those murders were all faked by the CIA to blackwash the hippie counterculture?
have you seen the bargain-bin shitty furniture that polanski supposedly had in his multi-million-dollar mansion? just like you would if you knew people were coming to splash pig blood all over it?

Defenestration of Paris.

Does this now begin a thirty year race war?

I wouldn't even go that far. They're so violent and crazy that it's easy for the kikes to run terrorism false flags because muslims like terrorism.

My sides

checked and kek'd

No. Fuck off, MIDF

I've seen more replies to "Based stickman" threads over the last few weeks than this exquisite most welcome news.

Frenchies, more news like this and we can hopefully get some copycat activity in France

COMEDY GOLD

Of all the MeMes and content available in the whole world you chose that image in reply to this post.
Why would Trump be laughing at a jew being thrown from a window?
He'd be more likely to send American sons and daughters to die for isreal in response to this attack, if anything.

defenestrate

1. Throw (someone) out of a window.

2. informal Remove or dismiss (someone) from a
position of power or authority.

I like that informal definition.

We must defenestrate the jew.

wat

Did someone say jew thrown out of a window? Because that reminds me of the classic jew movie (((The Pianist))) which includes a famous scene like that. I was delighted to see that it has been memed on even back when it came out.

Video related, someone posted this on jewtube in 2006

Cool sport, Ahmed. Want to bring it to America? We should inspire more kids like you to like antisemitism. It's what makes America great.

Disgusting antigentite.

pfffft, you're smalltime! metro.co.uk/2007/05/24/girl-s-body-chopped-up-in-kebab-398973/

Clearly the infidel must be taught a most generous lesson
THEY SHALL BE BEATEN WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF IMELDA MARCOS' SHOES
we call this punishment death by a thousand coutures

obligatory

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Vote for Macron, goys, don't let racist Le Pepen in. Diversity is our strength, we must make racists afraid aga-

Wait, Ackhmed, I let you in! I'm your all-
*stabs in arab*

the flying jew