(((ISIS))) apologised to Israel for firing at IDF

More importantly, this also confirms that Israel have open communication channels with ISIS.

archive.fo/zmb8j

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WKElg
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-(((Our
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
translate.google.co.il/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://archive.is/MW9WG&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really wish shit like this won't get censored off leddit so that the normalfags can actually get redpilled properly.

This shit is just too much.

ISIS = ISIS

Wew. They're not even trying to be subtle.

archive.fo/WKElg

The nerve of this fucking jews

Look at this fine example of god's the demiurge's chosen people.

Really,tho, why isn't this stickied?

Because they are kikes

I certainly wouldn't be surprised. Does anyone have a list of evidence that ISIS is working for Israel? Like links to every article which hints towards that, infographs, etc?

I have seen evidence that the (((white helmets))) (the faggots who pretend to stop fires and violence and dig up people from rubble, all for propaganda) are in cahoots with, or a part of ISIS. If there is any ties between them and Israel or (((philantrophers))) like Soros then the link is estabilished.

That's a good point, and I'd say the fact that they have a puff-piece propaganda documentary on (((Netflix))), is a pretty good sign the WHite Helmets are in bed with the Jews. It's all pretty blatant, I don't know if it would make any real difference if we had concrete proof. I feel like so many people are incapable of accepting how big the conspiracy really is.

How new are you to this conflict?
The kikes are claiming the Golan Heights since 2011.

ISIS claiming that they won't attack Israel is a big start.

Count down to news stories about isis defending the (((chosen))) against assad and his nazi army starting now

Made an infograph with the archive link.

bump, because I think people need to see this thread

MODS PLEASE STICKY

wew

UNLEASH THE BOARS!!

Pigs, Hogs, Boars, whatever you want to call them, they're an honorable animal. They also are a symbol that represents strength, fearlessness, and fertility, at least to the Celts they did.

Didn't you know? This is an american and Trump news shitposting board now.

Muslims fear the pig

Plus they are mighty tasty, as well as their blood making a fine dipping sauce for you bullets when the Jihadi Muslim comes a knocking.

Muslims are pigs though
do muslims fear (((themselves)))?

Do Jews eat pork, now, or something?

Noice.

Pigs are rather sensitive and intelligent apart from being useful. Comparing them to mudslimes is a bit unfair imo.

I think jews also hates pigs and bacon, I could be mistaken but I think our porky bros are not kosher.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Remember that old Michelle Obama is a tranny, a detraction technique from the fact Obama was a Muslim. In 2006, after 9-11 Americans elected, and re-elected a devout Muslim.

bump

apparently so does Holla Forums
really makes you think huh.

I Won't click archive.
OP to lazy to post original link.

Just another bs tracker thread

offbyone, got a screen of the article? archive bans vpns for some retarded reason

rt.com/news/386027-isis-apologized-israel-golan/

Just a sample. This is Soviet-Afghan war 2.0.

That's okay because Donald Trump is going to blow them off the face of the earth, right?

how few are you, nigga?

We need to meme this to normalfags. Bamp

Any minute now, he's going to start wiping the floor with them!
im not new, just wondering when he's going to "bomb the shit out of them" like he promised, not drop one bomb and never mention it again

Well at this rate Congress might stop that. Thankfully Mossad showed they're hand.

Important stories should always be screencapped like this. Normies are too lazy and indifferent to click links.

ISRAEL AND ISIS
ISIS has Nothing to do with Israel
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Here's why Israel loses no Sleep over Islamic State
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/

Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why the Islamic State isn't in any Rush to attack Israel
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097

Islamic State's Propaganda Videos on the Jews and Israel
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html

Israeli Intelligence Chief: We do not want ISIS Defeat in Syria
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/

West making Big Mistake in fighting ISIS, says Senior Israeli Officer
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Israeli Defense Minister: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

Israeli Defense Minister: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html

Israeli Prime Minister tries to shift Focus from Islamic State to Iran at UN
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

Israeli Defense Minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I'd choose ISIS
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/

Head of Syrian Army after alleged Airstrikes: Israel working with ISIS and Al-Qaida
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355

Israel Co-Operating with ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Golan Heights says Syrian Chief Negotiator
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473

ISRAEL AND SYRIAN REBELS
IDF Embraces Syrian Islamist Extremists
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/

UN Reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN Reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

Why Did Israel Decide to Support Syrian Rebels?
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels

IDF Lies about its Increasing Syria Intervention
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank (((Netanyahu))) for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

(((Netanyahu))) Says Israel Acts in Syria 'From Time to Time'
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html

Al Qaeda a Lesser Evil? Syria War Pulls U.S., Israel Apart
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708

Syrian Rebels call on Israel to Bomb Hezbollah-Iran-Syria Positions
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896

Report: Israel treating Al-Qaida Fighters Wounded in Syria Civil War
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, 'Moderate' Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS

Israeli DM: We're aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Syrian Rebel Leader thanks Israeli Prime Minister for standing by Wounded
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Video Footage shows Israeli Commandos rescuing wounded Islamic Militant Syrian Rebels
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

screencap the most convincing stories for maximum effect like and . A normie wouldn't go through all of this.

What am I supposed to be seeing? Is it them facing what looks like poorly shooped empty space?

Decent effort. Thank you

They are praying in different directions. I think the implication is that they are not actually Muslims.

muslims always pray in the direction of the mecca. well, at least in the direction they THINK the mecca is, because they refuse to accept the fact that the mecca could be closer vertically over the north/south pole rather than horizontally like on a traditional map. but they're retarded goat fuckers so who cares. the point is, if there's a group of muslims, they will ALWAYS pray the same direction, it's core to their beliefs.

Folks please. This is war. Friendly-fire incidents are unavoidable.

ISIS revealed as Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
(((Pure coincidence)))

Savage

I'm positively terrorized.

I also love how he made that bonehead comment about ISIS apologizing, then the IDF refuses to acknowledge it, basically guaranteeing the veracity of what he said. These kikes really aren't all that smart, unfortunately the cuckservative goyim cattle in America are even dumber.

bump

Of course a thread ignored by the shills is going to get less replies. Don't forget the video where Obama talks about training isil.

Good work user

Daily reminder

Israel used to buy ISIS oil, but when rumors started to come out they seemed to stop. At least as openly

There is a definite connection between the White Helmets and the """moderate rebels""" aka Al-Queda in Syria and it's offshoot groups.

That slip is what makes the monkey from Kenya not the worst potus ever.

I know. Isn't it crazy how much speech has been controlled? We can't even have open discussions about this shit.

ISIS=isreali mossad and US CIA
I thought all of this would be over once Trump got elected according to his clearly paid shill supporters, seems like he's continuing where Obama left off and George Dubya before him…

forgot to embed relevant video

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

bump

yes, they don't want us to fight them. They only told us here how much they want us to not fight them.

boomp

What's the difference between archive .is and .fo? The latter asks for a Google captcha antibot check, which I thought was a bad thing (4chan also uses this captcha tech)

Archive.is owner has multiple domains pointing to the same server. Some are blocked in some countries so he keeps buying new ones.

Pretty certain you are on one of the few boards in existence where just about everyone understands that feeling.

Ironically enough /r/Islam is openly sharing this.

I saw a video where the white helmets carry out an execution of a civilian to stage a disaster releif video. I wouldnt be surprised if the white helmets staged the sarin gassing of the civilians. In facy, i think they did.

In fact*

r/Islam is more along the lines of Free Syrian army tier

ISIS IS SO POLITE

ISIS are ex syrian rebels, which we funded. McCain was seen in pictures with them and Obama said in a press conference that we were funding Syrian rebels= ISIS. On top of that they don't attack Israel, have communications with Israel, and have Israeli-US military equipment. ( Stinger Missiles, TOW Missiles)

The generals face is classic.

THIS

And this.

Zesty testing.

And zero normalfags will think this is even slightly suspect

Almost none of them are Syrian, they're mostly from places like Libya and Afghanistan.

Try again anyways, I've started having more people actually listen to me lately now that half the shit they thought was crazy when I said it has been proven correct. You might experience the same.

Don't get discouraged just yet fellow frogposter, the time for redpills and conpiracy reveals has finally come. Drop them like seed on sowing

I've been saying this for at least a year now, and spamming it in every "conspiracy" thread I could. ISIS is run by a joint Mossad and Saudi operation. The end goal will be unopposed steamrolling of Palestine then a balkanization of the middle east.

Expect the main split to be along Kurds, Sunni, and Shiite areas. Tbh we should've done it this way anyways after WW2 instead of letting the eternal anglo draw a bunch of squares with straight lines.

Gee goys, how convenient that ISIS operates right next to Israel yet doesn't attack them at all. Instead they just conveniently seek to destabilize Israel's neighbors.

I'm honestly not sure how far back this conspiracy goes. Hell, Al Qaeda might have been CIA created all along, then moved out of Afghanistan to move into Iraq and Syria to rile up the place. The entire middle east before was one big tinderbox ready to blow. Between dumb goatfucking youths, ethnic rivalries, and a few bitter Republican Guard veterans. All you needed was some charismatic dudes to tell them who to point their guns at.

Oy vey, cry me a river goy

What so good about you anyway, you sit her talking about Hitler did nothing wrong and you think you're better than something. You're not better than nothin goy. ISIS is better than you goy , ISIS support Israel ISIS isn't anti-semetic like you goy I hop you catch cancer and die goy

That's a "help me, I'm being held against my will" face if I've ever seen one.

Of course that al CIAda was created by CIA. It means database on arabic

ISIS is literally in Israeli occupied territory (Golan) and they have up to 200,000 fighters worldwide, yet they never have attacked Israel but have taken the time to attack faraway places in the USA, France, Russia, Germany.

Makes sense that the mudslimes hate the pigs. They hate being reminded who is the smarter animal.

It's funny how ISIS also made some thing about killing the Catholic church in Rome THEN attacking jews. Guss they had to mention jews somewhere or else the goyim would get too suspicious.

lol

Any mudslime still apart of it should be branded traitors by their fellow mudslimes. Any mudslime movement that isn't about first and foremost about eradicating kikes as well as their ideological adversary Sunni Shia etc should be suspect and called a false flag.

Simply put, semites are savages. Glass them all.

NICE

Or ISIS knows people think Israel is supplying them and tries to false flag here in order to get anti-israeli sentiment.

Because fucking Israel could not be this fucking retarded. It's so fucking retarded that I'm now beginning to doubt the truth of this.

This is so retarded that I'm assuming this is chess from ISIS.

Not really, we all know Israel is this retarded, since they attacked their own ally's vessel way back in the 60's (70's?) :^)

If ISIS are that smart then props to them for getting people mad at kikes. Then again they are led by a mossad agent so that is highly unlikely.

By jewish law, Obama was a jew.

You mean is right?

Anyone have the article from 1-2 years ago, where ISIS was camped along the border with Israel, one of their shells landed on Israel's side of the desert..so in response Israel bombed Assad because he was responsible for ISIS being there in the first place.

So is /polk/ for the US going in to Syria or not?

Israeli Secret Insurgency Service

There's another interesting aspect to this news. RT is a Russian government-funded media outlet… This is about as close as we can get to Putin naming the jew.

If you read the article, RT get its source from Times of Israel. The juden doesn't even hide it anymore but for some reason, peoples still wouldn't acknowledge it. I'm getting flashback of Yuri speech about brainwashing.

criminally unchecked.

This. Seriously. People can't even believe JFK was an inside job. Try telling them about 9/11, the Fed, the NWO, the Greater Israel Plan… shit. Now, I'm not disheartened by people's reluctance, far from it. Every person who sticks there fingers in their ears and sings, "I'm a happy Jew Slave" makes me feel all the better I was blessed enough to wake up to it all. I may not be a free man (USA here) but at least I will not die a prisoner of a gigantic Jewish psy-op.

You just hate Jews because you are not successful

I don't hate success. I only hate bad will, which is quite prevalent among jewish populations.

demiurge isn't necessarily absolutely evil, it's just that a part of it is corrupted and jews thrive on it

I seriously hope you are joking.

Poop on Israel!

You missed quads for a reason. I hope you reflect on that reason long and hard.

They never reflect, only deflect.

Because they have a defect.

You told the faggot but you also need to reflect on something. It's called tripcode, and you are using it.

Technically so do Christians, they just forgot.
Christianity is a very forgetful religion.

Jesus placed the legion of demons haunting the man in the cave, into the pigs.

Christianity is not a religion. Catholicism is a religion. Protestantism is a religion. Eastern Orthodox is a religion. Their views and practices are separate and distinct. There's no such organized body as Christianity.

it's real.
translate.google.co.il/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://archive.is/MW9WG&edit-text=

You have to try harder
use comedy and memes, nobody wants to be depressed so they'd rather reject your proposed grim reality

These are dogmas of christianity you immense fucking retard.

The fact that Israel even maintains open communications is damning evidence imo. Israel's government is Machiavellian as fuck.

Reminder this is coming off the heels of the Israeli Defense Minister saying "Defeating ISIS is against the better interests of Israel"

dubs of truth

slowclap

then you should have screencaped yourself being ignored, anyone can make that claim bucko

just autism

>| $$ | $$|_ $$_/| $$/ | $$/| $$ | $$| $$_/ /$$ $$ /$$ $$ /$$__ $$
>| $$ | $$ | $$ | $$ | $$ | $$ | $$| $$ | $$ \/| $$ \ $$| $$ \/
>| $$ $$ | $$ | $$ | $$ | $$ $$| $$/ | $$|_ $$| $$ $$ \____ $$
>|/ |/|__/ |/ |/ |/ |/|__/ \__/ |/ |/ \____/

How did this get past the jidf mainframe?
does anyone have that video of the guy shouting at the isis soldier that he is working for the kikes?

They're willing to suck ISIS dick in order to prevent there own demise of there own people.

The fact that ISIS is literally right on Israels doorstep yet they remain completely unharmed while they attack virtually every other country on the entire earth should be concerning enough. What the fuck is it going to take for these people to think "gee that's pretty odd"?

PURE
COINCIDENCE

Because Holla Forums exists to subvert you stupid fuck. It's run by a fucking KIKE. Do you not understand this? Do you not understand that everything you see/read on Holla Forums is designed to keep you busy with shit that doesn't matter? That it keeps you from the real issues? That it keeps you thinking you can fix it from within if you just vote for Trump/or whatever the next bullshit thing is to keep you from seeing what really needs to be done. If you don't see this then you belong here.

Lol whut?

/polk/ is just a low energy attempt to subvert Holla Forums and divide the userbase.

What the fuck is the point in including the Queen at the end of that? It goes from being a very handy redpill to being something from which every normal on earth would recoil.

By his fucking actions, Obama is a jew.

IT WAS STICKIED for a while. take that jew dick out of your mouth

How new are you? They've been claiming them a lot, lot longer. 3,000 years

Oy vey how can you say this?
We are a truly web-based red-pill distribution service for the filthy goyim.

Unfortunately there has been a rise in dissent and antisemitism on these boards lately and we have devised a genius plan to allow you, the filthy goyim,a way to help us fightback against this onslaught of goyische resistance.

We have helped design a graph/chart boiler-template for all you ardent based goys to help us identify and eradicate any form of resistance on Holla Forums.

Our top experts in Tel Aviv have slaved away for absolute hours to present to you the anti-resistance chart I present for you now.

Please remember to report to any mods the very moment you see or hear any filthy goy repeating any of these words, it is a certain sign of resistance and we wouldn;t want to upset the flow of our boards to filthy goyim interference of our plans.

Shalom all my fellow red-pilled based goyimz out there