Why are Ben Garrison cartoon threads being deleted?

The last Ben Garrison cartoon thread was deleted within hours of creation. Why can we not have some fun with cartoons anymore? Have the mods succumbed to (((pressures)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's all 'antifa' faggotry now. No plan for winning just wild goose chases with things that have FAILED for half a century. But of hobbyists venting and being entertained.

Thanks for posting the original Ben

I have no idea why this board has suddenly become so obsessed with Antifa… who the hell cares if we dox 1 or 2, it accomplishes nothing and provides only minimal entertainment value

I just want one Thule/Vril/Esoteric Hitler thread tbh.

I've been told that Internet celebrity threes aren't allowed here.
I think BennyG falls under that and the mods don't like him.

And why are meta threads like this one being deleted? Could it be that they belong on a different board??

/polk/

It's all about encouraging the """"""alt-right"""""" to go violent and clash with antifa so that the gov can crack down on us. it's so transparent yet people swallow the bait.

because this board and the whole site is controlled opposition starting by the top after (((jim))) who is exposed to have worked for military inetel by recruiting people and also having shady businesses in phillipnes.
he is also knows to have its own server company running and he openly admits to be a trump/kushenr fan and a christian.

this is basically why this board was so strongly biased towards christicuckery and trump.
this platform was created by hotwheels the original owner who was kicked out by jim simply through bribing him and buying his chan.
this site is strongly rooted to zio-kikes, creating a kosher white nationalism which is used by kikes to play the dumb goyim against each other (antifa vs nazis)

the board itself is easy bypassable through commentary alone because anyone can post a thread.
i think its because the mods have been replaced with professional CIA people since the "hack" on 1st april
they now try to push this board towards some kind of new direction

It's just for a couple of weeks.

Please make a Thule thread user

Shit definitely has changed since then user… You're not lying. Where to then? Everything else is dead as fuck I've been to half a dozen

all the bans were removed as well… hmm makes ya think

Why aren't you at the bunker making Holla Forums great again? That's the real question…

Then go masturbate on Plebbit like the degenerate fedora you are.

Because this isn't cuckchan. There is a reason lifestyle and e celeb threads are not tolerated unless they are important and high quality

The weekly MGTOW thread is never anchored let alone deleted, and any "e-celeb" thread is allowed so long as you're talking shit about them. Its because our shitskin (((mods))) would rather have you jerk it to anime rather than actually accomplish something in real life.

for example

Yeah, you just have too look at how much better things have gotten since Christianity has lost pretty much all of its power.
We're truly living in wonderful times.

imkikey won't let us

fuck off rachposter, no one likes you

here we go again
SHINTO>ALL
CHRISTCUCKS GTFO
WHITESHARIACUCKS GTFO
YAOROZU
社稷

Those are edits.
The original has Le Pen kissing up to the bullseyes.

you comment pretty much exposed you though you rather non christian selection word
a christian is a reform-jew

christianity kicked europe into dark ages.
its a shitty religion based on a jew hanging from a stick

christians themselves by the core are jews from judea who converted to their new sect but they also allow stupid goyim to join them. in fact they encourage everyone to join them because the church is based on stealing money from the poor.

New one out earlier..

This is pure cancer.

'MUH EBIL NATSI'S'

Just leaving this here.

Hello kike. biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Kek

vpn?
Make a quality OP with some information to discuss. I've found that make bans unlikely.