#JustBerensteinThings

Wait, wasn't it Mike on the phone originally? Where the fuck did the nigger come from? I know it was Mike saying "go home, walter" when I watched this the first time. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

amc.com/shows/breaking-bad/episodes/season-4/thirty-eight-snub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember the same thing, I think

#justBigBadBernsteinthings

It was definitely mike. WTF going George Lucas on BB.

I talked to my brother about it and he remembers Mike as well.

#justHide(the sausage in my mouth in return for heroin)things

Lol. It is funny because it's true.

Scam "his fans" (and) Hide "the money that he stole from them" "the dick sucking guy" absolutely BTFO

Sam Hyde? More like Scam Lied. Lmao at that greentext though, seeing Scammy(BOY) get BTFO always brightens the day a little.

KEK

Well I have good news for you…BTFOing Scambo always brightens my day, maybe we should start a business together!

DO IT. TOP KEK!

TRUMP WENT BACK IN TIME AND CHANGED STEIN TO STAIN TO SHOW US THAT HES GONNA REMOVE THE KIKES SOMEHOW

>>>Holla Forums

We should ban people from alternative realities. They came here ilegally and should be kept out because who the fuck knows what goes on those realities anyway? They may be fucking evil.

>>>/reddipol/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/mde/

What if the natives of this timeline are the problem? This is literally clown world. We have been transported into clown world.

What the fuck?! I legit thought this was a shitposting edit but then I looked up the scene for myself and Mike's voice isn't there. But it was there. I remember watching the episode like it was fucking yesterday and it was definitely Mike who was on the phone. I can still hear his distinct gravelly voice saying this line in my head. It even says it was Mike in this official recap by AMC: amc.com/shows/breaking-bad/episodes/season-4/thirty-eight-snub

I'm scared, guys.

dude what the fuck

some minerals are rocks

But not all rocks are minerals.

JESUS CHRIST MARIE

Nice edit, OP.

NO NO NO I DIDNT DO THIS

[mineral rocks intensifies]

So what does it feel like falling into the greatest conspiracy you thought was only a meme? Not laughing now, are ya? Welcoming to the collapsing multiverse. Shit's only going to get wackier.

collapsing multiverse?
So we're dying in our sleep and merging with other world selves who were so much like us that the merger didnt even seem to be noticed and now we're multiple versions of ourselves?

Would now be a good time to bring this up?

Oh man, I fucking love Digimon!

You mean that Pikachu used to be fatter?

Depends on what you're implying.

also how do we stop getting killed in our sleep and merging with other selves?

Does anything seem missing?

not that I can recall but I wasnt a big pokemon fan

I watched it fairly recently and this is how I remember it. Mike did call several times though so I figure the two things could bleed into one another.

Wait, I think I figured it out. At one point Walter is trying to confront Gus at his job and he got almost the same call from Mike. People are getting the two mixed up.

Every time I fucking see the all-yellow tail Pikachu a part of me dies inside. And don't give me that "you're confusing it with Pichu" skeptic bullcrap I keep reading. Pichu has an all-black tail. What we remember is an extremely specific zig-zag pattern at the very tip of Pikachu's tail that no longer seems to exist in any extant form.

No, that's not how this works.
see

Now that is strange. I watched it a year ago and it was but before that I hadn't watched it for a while. I suppose it's been changed for a year or longer.

Come on, we all remember that line being delivered by Johnathan Bank's unique deep sing songy voice. It was a more powerful scene and because of ????????????? it's no longer Mike and there doesnt seem to be a version where it is Mike despite saying Mike on the official website. It's weird but what could it mean? Are we really dying in our sleep?

100 Mandela Effects in 10 minutes. A lot of it is garbage, but some really resonate. The most interesting stuff is that with residue (parodies etc).

I remember watching this scene on DVD. It was Mike. It makes no sense for it to be Gus. Because if Gus knew that Walter was pulling that shit, he'd have him killed.

To add to this, I don't believe every Mandela Effect is real. There's a lot of ones that are just people being outright misinformed. Like the shit with New Zealand.

Right, the whole vibe of that stretch of episodes was Gus giving Walt the cold shoulder, and calling Walt himself to respond his acting out would only be rewarding him.

End of tail and it had a thing on its belly?

Of course some people are gonna make shit up, but the phenomenon itself is real, which implies other things, like dying in our sleep.

Why is it always tiny, insignificant details that people think were change. Its not like a whole new island being created or something huge.
I love your faggots thought practice. Did I simple misremember this? Of course not, its a fucking multidimensional conspiracy!

settle down you fucking sperg.

It's fucking real.

Our universe is fucked, time travel is real.

maybe nobody's dying.
maybe we're seeing the effects of time travelers retroactively affecting the present.

nah it was definitely gus, we're not dealing with an alternate timeline here. not this time anyway.

How do you know? Who are you? It wasn't even Gus in this timeline.

The original sprite actually did have a coloured belly.

didnt have a black tail tip though