Trump wants Astronauts on Mars in under 8 years

archive.is/cJK8P
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/24/donald-trump-wants-to-send-astronauts-to-mars-during-his-presidency/
twitter.com/NASA/status/856515430562779139/video/1

Unless we use nuclear pulse propulsion this is completely unfeasible.

Why not? What's the rest of the world going to do about it, cry impotently and be deebly goncerned?

Aryan space imperium when?

We'll have to withdraw from the SALTII and Outer Space Treaties. So that will require the cucks in congress.

SOON

Either Trump will just make it an executive order or he will create such public fervor for space exploration that cucks in congress will be the bad guys for not going along with it.

While I love the idea of an Orion drive ship, we could get to Mars conventionally if we had the will. Contrary to what many people think, we do have the technology to do it, and we have for the past two decades or so. NASA has just become terrified of risk. Don't get me wrong, I understand mitigating risk through careful planning and good design, but they're so scared of taking a risk these days that they'd rather do nothing.

How do they even spin this?

However they like, they don't care about logic.

t. increasingly nervous man

Is his plan to eventually let people live on there someday in the future or is it going to be like the moon landing where they send a bunch of faggots up there and then everyone kind of forgets about it.

Nice dubs

Nice quads.

Self assurance doesn't give you deltaV faggot.

for what purpose?

(checked)
Those are some sweet quads you have there yourself.

Who said anything about round trip? Musk needs to get on that fucking colony ASAP

Mars believe it or not is actually more livable than the moon. Mars actually does have an atmosphere, a very thing atmosphere but an actual atmosphere regardless. Gravity is closer to that of Earth and the temperature ranges, while extreme, are still within a similar range of Earth (at least along the equator where it can get as warm as a comfy 70 degrees)

what exactly was the point of that anit-Trump pro-meme science bullshit that happened a couple days ago?

just a gigantic promotion for bill nye the science goys new pozzed show? what a coincidence that shitty show comes out at the same time as that retarded march

Reminder that we've had anti-gravity since at least the 40's and black project technology accelerates exponentially beyond the rate of public technological disclosure through stooges like Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, et. al. "Oooo look at my *revolutionary* big battery! WooOOOoOoOOoo! Look at my *advanced fuel tube flight machine! WOOoooOOoo! Look at my slightly smaller computer! SO ADVANCED! SO FUTURE!"

All space program BS is bread and circuses and/or justification for massive taxes that actually go to black projects. SPACE A SHIT. TECH A SHIT. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

When did they wire the ADX Florence inmate units?

He's throwing you another bone.

I didn't mean that tech is inherently bad, ala Kaczynski. More that the tech we have in public, and that all fantasies and ideas based on the premise that public tech actually represents the furthest reaches of human development are shit. Believing in public tech fantasies is deeply bluepilled and shows that one probably hasn't done sufficient research enough into any aspect of conspiracy, since all roads eventually lead to this stuff.

(checked)

(wew)

That's a lot of digits. Space Empire sounds dank af.

The time it would take to send them there isn't the problem, the problem is that it'll likely take a lot longer than 8 years to plan a mission like this. This is unprecedented in the entirety of human history. We've never sent anybody to another planet before. The Moon landing is fucking nothing compared to a mission like this.
I may have some high hopes for Trump, but I'm not going to be completely unrealistic and assume a project like this can happen that quickly.

Here's what Trump actually said.

Problem is, it'd take ten years to get Orion up and running.

To expand:
2017 Secure heavy shipbuilding facilities and divert all US nuclear waste to reprocessing for propulsion unit construction
2018 begin construction of the full scale vehicle, and subscale test vehicles
2019 Proceed with testing and development of the feed system and pusher plate until 2022
2022 Roll development findings into partially completed Vehicle #1
2023 Move Vehicle #1 to Kwajalein for final outfitting and shakedown flight, also begin construction of Vehicles #2 through #10
2024 perform lunar flyby, and delivery of supply depot to lunar orbit
2025 and onward, launch manned flybys of all major solar system bodies from Mercury to Jupiter, landings on Mars by 2026

Any nations that object to the program will be given two choices, join and contribute, or be ignored

Holla Forums was there for you

will you speak of loyalty and Nation and not be there for Holla Forums in its weakest hour?

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!