Adventure Time

Recently I've been binge watching a lot of Adventure Time stuff about it's lore, and it looks very interesting.

I was wondering, since the show has been going on for 9 seasons, where should I start to get to the juicy stuff? Or does that just happen every few episodes?

Should I just watch from Season 1 and up?

>>>Holla Forums

I strongly recommend fucking off to Holla Forums, where they will tell you to just fuck off in general.

In short, fuck off.

Didn't even know that existed, but sure. Thanks, asshole.

Lost a friend to Adventure Time in college tbh. He started smoking weed and doing lsd every other weekend with these lame drama nerds always talking about "lel did you watch the last Adventure Time episode?" Literally all he'd talk about when we hung out. Dropped him soon after.

I suspect you have exaggerated this story but it remains broadly true. Adventure Time is cancer.

How can you not know Holla Forums? It's a pretty prolific board on both chans.

I came here from /r/television.

What's wrong with Adventure Time? Holla Forums used to love that show

The first three seasons are pretty funny

no one ever liked this show, stop lying

Every single bit of lore in that is written off or ended in a tertibly unsatisfing manor
A bigger waste of time then How I met your mother
I fucking hate having friends sometimes but Then we watch shit like fist of the north star or twin peaks

This. All of the good writers have left and now fans of the show now work on it which completely shitted up the story. There is no point to watch the show past season 2, you will only be disappointed

only good part tbh

It was fun in the beginning when it was about a kid and his friend going on rad adventures and smashing monsters and shit. Then it went from Adventure Time With Finn & Jake to Lesbian Feminist Relationship Drama With Bubblegum & Vampire Chick.

this is what happens when we let Holla Forums abide. Threads like these.

you need to fuck off back to Holla Forums tbh your taste is probably shit on everything else just like Holla Forums

stop at season 5 you have been warned

Why?

it's a solid show but the right-wing virtue signalers hate it

why nigga why