Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/gameofthrones/res/1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Maisie Thread!!

Missed me?

MAISIE IS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PAINTING

Who?

stay out of my thread fatty

from now on every thread you make about Maisie will be ruined as a retaliation for all the threads you have ruined and are ruining with your goblin

Your on my shit list now, buddy.

What went wrong?

You're doing god's work user.

They all look fine except for google-eyed jlaw

fuck you. I have an intense hatred for so many people on this board and still you manage to creep up out of nowhere and be the most disgusting annoying piece of shit here.

thanks

lol

nice dubs, fatty

I hate you

muntersage

Nasty

KEEP YOUR CANCER TO ONE THREAD

Maisie is looking cute in "The New Mutants"

go to hell.

LoL.
How does someone even get that fat?

What a cute big jelly belly I want to wind up and punch it. Just slam it with a big right hook.

ᕙ(▀Ĺ▀ ) ᕗ

U G L Y
you ain't got no alibi
YOU UGLY
uh uh
YOU UGLY

Fatties are ubly, aren'ty thy

She is stunning. Who is she?

That's Maisie, silly.

>>>/waifuist/

no

U G L Y
YOU AINT' GOT NO ALIBI
YOU UGLEH
UH UH
YOU UGLEH

Well, its getting laate, fams. Time for bed. Se you all in the morning?!

Fuck you fucking gay Jewish Muslim Paki Gypsie scum.

Dude, we get it.
We have sexy maisie folders
You have fat nasty piggly bitch folders

>We have sexy maisie folders

nice old school wrestling reference you got there

How can you ever consider this malformed hobgoblin attractive?

Good job creating a new thread, fellow believer. The Hivemind is strong

You need better glasses, brother.

It's good then that he is not me, because I'm absolutely lovely

Because of your bliss spam turned on Smackdown last night to see her, fuckers are actually running commercials now after the commercials during the show. How anybody can sit through that is beyond me.

I record it and watch only the good parts

pro tip btw: Bliss is on RAW, not SmackDown

How can you expect me to waifu a girl who probably isn't even potty trained yet?

Wrong board and wrong thread. This isn't Holla Forums

come on man, you're better than that

Yeah, I've fucked it up…

What's the motivation behind these? I don't get it.

He thinks that by posting fat and ugly girls, he is ruining my thread, which was made by someone else.

You can't hide you
I will ALWAYS BE THERE

you lost me with that, but to reiterate, that's the thinking behind anti-maisies

Death to Maisiefag!!!

Well, if one of your waifus would sit on me, I'd be dead for sure

Probably. Sorry if I misunderstood you. But he was asking about the fat girls, not the Maisies

You diying would be awesome.

And you converting to Maisieness would be glorious

We will triangulate your fucking position.

Who's "we"? The Fat Girl Squad?

The people you have upset for the last time.

There are multiple problems with this.
1. "The people" are Anonymous niggers on the internet, from differnt countries all over the Earth. You have no idea who they are, where they are, how are they called, what they look like, etc. How could you organize them?
2. "I've upset them". Still, 5 people have voted on me as the best character, and also look at these screencaps

There are people around who upset much more Anons than I do. And what if your spamming upsets someone as well? Then you'll be killed too?
3. You'd be seriously willing to kill another person because they are doiung something on the internet that you don't like? That requires an awful lot of hate… I fell sorry for you. And also because you close your rotten heart before the light of Maisie.

As if we didn't already know you have autism…

I won't be killed because I am armed, trained and loaded 24/7

why? why pretend hate is this awful thing.

Hate isnt all bad and love clearly isnt all good.
i mean look what your "love" of maisie has wrought.

Because I pity everyone who rejects the light of Maisie, the joy of Maisie and the Maisie of Maisie

I hate you Maisiefag.

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST

I like you

Spoken like a true autistic cultist.

Hear, hear!

Just keep posting sexy fatasses.

You mean a truly happy cultist!

So, unfortunately I'm lead to only one of two possible conclusions here. The selective banning and anchoring of some waifu threads while others are spammed constantly (as well as previous admissions by at least one vol HE was the one making Jenny threads) as well as virtually all of the uglier ones being made into fucking banners representing the board suggest the spam is coming from the BO himself, that's right, Maisiefag is the BO.

So option 1: He does it ironically, like every shitty forced meme on this board BO is a disgusting, worthless hipster who just does everything ironically. Good movies are bad, horrible movies are "kino" anything beloved is shit, garbage movies are works of art. All women who have giant misshapen heads and look like they never finished puberty are "literally perfect, find a flaw". This piece of shit lives every waking second of his entire life obsessively trying to piss others off because he's so god damned angry his entire life is shit.

Option 2: He's the most autistic piece of shit pedophile on the face of the Earth and he's decided since all his waifu boards die, he'll just turn this place into his private shitheap.

evidence against your theory: Bliss

No, like most of those pro-wrestler chicks, she's tailor-made to appeal to weak betas in an opposite way to ugly androgynous bobbleheads like Maisie. Bliss's character is that of a domineering bitch, she's far too heavily muscled for a girl, and her pitiful silicon C cups are presented as large when they're anything but. The only difference between a bliss waifufag and maisiefag is blissfag most likely wants to get pegged way, way more.

You know you can create your own board, right?

The hero Holla Forums deserves

If I'd be the Board Owner, I'd ban all eceleb threads, I'd regualte the namecalling each other, and I'd purge the lesser/insignificant waifus. Since eceleb-posting is rampant, pol-talk is everywhere and shitty waifus are spammed, you can clearly see taht unfortunately, this wonderful place isn't mine.

I don't know what you're talking about

I wish Bliss was my domineering bitch of a girlfriend, tbh

You can do all of these, by becoming the BO of /maisie/ and leaving Holla Forums forever!

If you niggers pay me 20 USD per month, I'll leave this board forever. YOu always claim there are so many of you out there who hate Maisie and me, so each of you pay like 2 dollars, you'll get the 20 bucks in no time. Send it to my PayPal every 1st day of a month and I'll stay out of this board for as long as you pay. Everyone would be satisfied.

Note: I can't guarentee that 100% of Maisieposting would be abolished by this, but at least 85% for sure.

You wish anyone cared about you that much it's pathetic.

I'm not the one who claims "hurr durr this and that person should leave this board". Also, you've replied and saged…

Here comes the Fat Patrol

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Does this mean you love me?

No, I hate you.

Then why post a love song's lyrics in reply to me?

Stop harassing me.

Look at him, coming into my domain, trying to upset me with his useless spam, getting triggered by my mere presence, calling me to stop harassing him!

I am not afraid.

jesus fucking christ… get over yourself, you cumgurgling aspie.

Every Maisie Thread is my domain.
Every Maisie posted gives me power.
Every Maisie mention is a door opened with a nice Come In!-sign for me.
I'm embedded into the board's foundation, like a nice, reliable slab of stone.
If everything else fails, Maisie still prevails.

2 round numbers for 2 round ladies. Nice.

Your only domain is your mother's basement in some shithole Eastern European country.

You know you can create your own exclusive and dedicated board in 8ch, right?

That's right! Go pursue your dreams, become the BO and creator of /maisie/!

I live in a 10 storey house, on the 7th floor, so I'm way above you niggers.

You know I understand this and you don't have to tell me every day?

Look at how immensely happy she is! That's what you can feel too, if you let Maisie into your heart.

VAGYUNK ÉHES TAKARMÁNY MINKET

NINCS AZT AKARJUK, HÚS

Only fruit available. Go and find another thread that has meat!

Isn't it?

No, it isn't. It's more like a television themed "hurr your nation and ethnicity sucks" board

what do you mean? there's a thread celebrating a nation on the first page right now

But you don't understand it. You're not already the BO of /maisie/ and you're not posting pictures and threads of her on that exclusive board you created for her, A board where you, gifmaker, kingfag and the rest of slavs can have your masieposting parties forever without any hindrance.

I mean literally every thread now turns into Americans are shit, Europeans are shit. It's the new pol vs. leftypol speak…

You think you can persuade me with your sly style, huh? But writing my name with a small starting letter and calling me a slav won't serve your purpose…

Why is she so fashionable, guys?

with a dress like that, she should've gone to the castle party in Finland last night

I wonder why the Finns didn't invited her

My apologies, but I don't know which one of the maisieposters is you. I'm not persuading you. I'm asking you why you don't create our own board. I really think you will be happy in your own board tailored to your tastes. Better being the BO of /maisie/ that the scourge and one of the most hated posters of Holla Forums

t('-'t)

Haha it tried to flood me

wut

Post discarded, flood detected…

Did you know you can put all of these posts in a exclusvive board you can create? By being the BO of /maisie/, you can create, post and moderate endless threads about maisie.

You'd want me to be your BO?:1
Asking with a . Okay.
Because it's not fun being alone on a board. I've tried it, it's boring…

Lovely Maisies, fellow collector, saved a few.

Nope. The BO of /maisie/
But you're not alone, there's gifmaker, kingfag and the rest of the maisieposters. If my memory doesn't fail me, every single time there is a /GoT/ thread you people post an image with the titles you people invented to refer to yourselves. So you won't be alone. you even send regards to a "fellow collector" in your post, proving again you won't be alone.

B-but we wanna be here with you

:) newer phone so I don't have too many on here, but sharing is caring

sage for munter

CANCER

I am Gifmaker and Kingfag haven't posted here since the end of the last season of GoT. He is not even a Maisiefag… My friend also disappeared, so if we discount the photoshop guy, the moustache dude and this guy: I'm totally alone…

Bump for you

be more like grasshopper

this is not ok. you will be hearing from the ADL

All of these posts will be wonderful on an exclusive board dedicated entirely to her

That's more people than the ones posting on /r9k/ and the Holla Forums ripoff. You have and . You have no excuse. You're the chosen one to be the BO of /maisie/, Gifmaker. Don't fight against your destiny.

8ch.net/gameofthrones/res/1.html

When an immovable Maisie meets an unstoppable Maisie, what happens?

They fuse