You mean
JEWED

I'm thinking "Tarzan".

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
NO SRSLY FUCK YOU!
CUMSKINS FUARK OFF

That’s not oil drilling. That’s putting your hobbit into Mount Doom

I wasn't aware Disney made horror.

They know damn well how disgusting this is which is why they push this and rub it in your face "out of disney movie"…. pic related

if it makes you feel any better jews aren't white so its not really bleached more like typical tricks shlomo.

I always liked to imagine Serena/Venus* Williams sexually dominating and humiliating their much more attractive white rivals after beating them on the court. Like Serena/Venus* beats Anna Kornokova and then in the locker room she catches the blonde while she's undressing and muscles her down onto her knees and makes Anna lick her sweaty black asshole and pussy. After she gets off, Serena/Venus* just walks off, leaving the white girl sitting on the floor, totally defeated.

*I have no idea which one is which.

You don't watch tennis much I take it your reference is like 15 years old. Also the 2 Negresses constantly lose now to random people.

I don't watch tennis at all. I just like the idea of the Williams sisters making hot white athlete girls their bitches.

Good so far
Ooooo
Into the trash

You'd rather see the Williamseses dominating black men?

Ayo why there aint be no brothas n sheeeiiiiit?

Holy shit, it's all negresses and beta males. What the fuck.

How'd they get this troll away from her bridge?

SHE'S LIKE A DISNEY PRINCESS ON ESTROGEN

I'm surprised Reddit cofounder had time to get married. thought he was busy spamming threads about net neutrality in every single subreddit that exists.

No, white men

I'm honestly suprised that thing was even able to concieve given how obviously >she is roided up to.

wouldn't roids be detrimental to tennis performance? in tennis, you need speed and dexterity much more than you need strength

They do it to themselves

They want people to make the obvious joke so they can write the follow-up article.

Daily reminder that if you find someone like Taylor Swift to be more attractive than this NUBIAN QUEEN, you're honestly a disgusting racist with internalized smh tbh, tbh smh fam.

I was going to say something, but how obvious it was gave me pause.

Shes the opposite of a 'soy boy'.

The best phrase I can come up with is a 'steak girl'.

SHE IS LIKE A DISNEY PRINCESS ON ESTROGEN