He will be next

He will be next

Can't bruise the Cruise

Doubtful since he's gay + pays his beards millions of dollarydoos.

Look at who has been claiming that user, the jewish media who hated him, the biggest star of Hollywood at that time for not aligning with them and instead siding with Scientology.

Honestly though, i doubt he's next considering if he wasn't an actor he considered being a priest. Cruise is a man of higher morality than those depraved fucks.

Don't care if he's gay or not, he makes (mostly) good movies designed to entertain instead of grub for awards or push political agendas. Also probably the most underrated leading man of all time. Scientology's dumb but no moreso than any other religion.

He is protected by his cult.

Scientology isn't a religion it's a ufo cult. Tom Cruise is insane. He will be next and however his schizo-effective disorder has manifested itself sexually will be horrifying to the masses. Accept this reality, it will make things easier.

Scientology is a community and the members have to uphold to a certain ethical standard. They do not rape women or babies or anything like the satanic jews of the rest of hollywood

STAND UP!
SIT DOWN IN THAT CHAIR!

Every religion started as a UFO cult at some point or another

Scientology > Scientism
At least they stress self improvement and reject drug pushing psychiatrists. Scientism stresses the opposite, hedonistic materialism wrapped in a thin veil of sun worship and jew relativism.

Is this a meem?

Won't work. Most people already think he is a weird lunatic but in an amusing way. There is no real vindictiveness towards him and he has already been dismissed as a kook.

Doubtful, the kikes are not that bold when it comes to Scientology. They love spreading rumors and making those dumb documentaries but they've become a serious competing wealth cult and directly/openly attacking a rival like that is not something they do.

tom already apologized for marrying katie

Isn't scientism just straight up satanism?

They overlap in a lot of ways, both reject a creator out of hand and incorporate similar iconography.

tom is full-on gay, m'lad.

He has a middle tooth

Here is the thing user, you don't know these celebrities on a personal level, maybe (and if i were to speculate) most actresses and famous women celebrities makes horrible mothers?

It has the potential to become one

Why are you shilling Holla Forums of all places for this silly shit?

Katie certainly hasn't disciplined Suri as she ought to.

Instead they force people to disconnect from their friends and family and lock people in closets and starve them to death if they don't submit to brainwashing easily.

Maybe when he's 60+ amd they need to get rid of him.

doubt.nigger

Tom Cruise will be able to shrug any allegations off, even if he is gay. People love his movies and he never talks politics, he keeps that stuff to himself and just entertains. I wonder how many men he has locked up in his homosexual dungeon though.

This.

A small price to pay

What silly shit.

i don't need to get to know them when their movies and the news reveal everything that's notable.

holy fuck why is Holla Forums suddenly filled with so many faggots as of late?

I can never unsee his tooth in the middle