That awkward moment when you realise the quest to destroy the one ring was actually a metaphor for homosexual men...

Was Tolkien one of the most famous men with sympathy towards homosexuals? Was he a queer identifying man himself? Really makes me think about my homophobia and reconsider my opinions.

And what does Gollum represent in that metaphor?

AIDS

The struggle to leave the closet and the feeling of being two people in one body because of the secret double life. Also

“I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence. I much prefer history – true or feigned– with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that many confuse applicability with allegory, but the one resides in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of the author.”

Kill yourself, homo.

Obviously he had to hide it. All of the clues are there.

>Really makes me think about my homophobia and reconsider my opinions.

Shoo shoo allegorical Jew

Rilly mad me thingk OP

Nice try feminists!

it was a lesson for life soyboy.

All part of the secret message. Sam could only leave his closet in the wild with Frodo and was doomed to a life of turmoil as a result of his repressed his urges but Frodo accepted his sexuality and transcends to the next realm of existence. How is that not a metaphor for a gay man finally accepting what he is and entering "the next realm" e.g. living life as a gay man.

It's a coded message for gay men.

thankfully now that christopher is out of tolkien estate we can better adapt the franchise to our modern standards and do away with all this silly backwards thinking

Men used to have close non-sexual, non-romantic relationships with one another, much like many women do today. This became taboo when the implication was made that any close friendship towards a man was romantic in nature, and inevitably lead to homosexuality

The only reason you see fags everywhere is because you want to

The signs are all there.

Spoken like a kinosaurous-rex.

>The only reason you see fags everywhere is because (((they))) want to
Fixed.

This is so fucking true.
You see this getting pushed so much. There's like dozens of jokes I've seen in family guy where the setup is two men being friends and the punchline is GUESS WHAT, THEY'RE GAY (HAR HAR), its literally like the same joke repeated over and over.
Its definetly a push to destroy man to man relationships and demoralize and desocialize men.
You'd think that this wouldnt work with homosexuality being tolerated nowadays, but in fact it helps it because the suspicion now has some validity behind it because being gay isnt as taboo

go back to wherever you came from

OP your homosexual LotR fanfiction isn't thread worthy,is what I would say if Holla Forums wasn't Holla Forums 2.0

No matter what metaphors you try to read into LotR it is still boring.

No we get it, buy it's still shit regardless of whether or not it's really Brokeback Mordor or just old English folk traditions and WWI.

t. nigger

You're the nigger nigger

ADHD isn't the inability to understand something subhuman

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day.

SHARE THE LOAD

what was all of the cuddling and staring longingly into one another's eyes a metaphor for

I can't comment on any metaphors but I'm pretty sure there was homo subtext between Sam and Frodo, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that at some some point in the journey Sam plunged his "sting" into Frodos "one ring". Also note how all of these powerful items have homoerotic names…Really gets the noggin choggin.

reddit lotrfags BTFO

Is that a fucking tranny in the back?

Faggot detected.

this meme is dead.
it was never funny.

wrong tbh
boipussy is natural and organic

Boipuci compression is a fresh meme tbh.

Is it self sustaining?

boipussy was never a meme, its a gay slang, an old one at it.

huge if correct

And you guys wonder why Christopher Tolkien hated the movies

Most pure love kino I've seen since Attack of the Clones tbh.

Around elves, watch yourselves.

He's a Dúnedain m8. They're like very distant cousins or something. Elrond and Elros were twin brothers.

And? Niggers are distant cousins of white people.

Aragorn's elf ancestry would be very, very small - some user here on Holla Forums even did the maths to find out the exact percentage a while back.

That's jewish lies. The negroid was hatched from mutated ape eggs and the aryan is a descendant of the neanderthal.

Admittedly a scheming jewish politician lusting after a young ripped goytoy was less pure.

Kikes are the descendants of neanderthals.

Nah, the khazarians hail from reptiloid origins.

Is that why sony gives them the better weapons?

So tsundere.

You faggots don't understand how elf-human relations work in lotr. "Half-elves" can choose to live either as a human(limited lifespan but not bound to the world) or an elf(unlimited lifespan but bound to the earth), they aren't muttalos.

You're confusing plutonic love between friends as romantic feelings. Please stop.

Reminds me of Japanese fagkino Gohatto (the title literally means taboo).

That awkward moment when OP is a fag as usual.

I'll take closet homo $500. Just because he was living a lie doesn't mean he forgot about the time spent frolicking through the wild with Frodo. I bet his deathbed thought was about being reunited with Frodos tight supple boipuci.

Do you think Rosie got her fair share of swarthy foreigner cock when Saruman's gang occupied the Shire?

GOBLIND

Yes, Sherlock, yes, he is.

Really makes me think.

Weebs are incapable of thinking.

GG;WP

You subconsciously recognized what it is but your ego is stopping you from embracing it as a gay film because you wrongfully believe that homosexuality is a sin.

Thanks for creating millions of confused people like this Christianity! You're the best!

Well, sometimes these “artists” can’t draw for shit.
The other two in that helicopter are ugly as fuck too.

Projecting?

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that OP was right?

I want to kill every single leftist

It's not so much the commies as it is the kikes niggerfying culture.

communism is jewish and it is uses specifically to undermine culture.