Doctor who

is any of it worth watching?
from the rebooted show i've seen all of season 1-3 and stopped at 4 because i couldn't stand matt smith
haven't seen anything from the original series aside from the episodes where the sontarans first appear

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/big-finish/doctor-who-urgent-calls?in=big-finish/sets/complete-free-big-finish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

it is a show for children, which speaks volumes about the kind of people who watch it – adult children

besides being the most pozzed show on television, it is boring, full of terrible ideas, tries to mimick cheesy 70's scifi simply for the sake of 'le cheesy scifi', and is chock full of other autism that any rational adult would cringe at

"oi its me sonic screwdriver its magick and can do us a help in all situations y you doin a giggle m8"

uh, it is cheesy 70's scifi
"Doctor Who is a British science-fiction television programme produced by the BBC since 1963"

>>>/tumblr/

m9, your argument was literally that it was mimicking 70s scifi, how exactly is that possible if it IS 70s scifi

70s cheesy scifi has been dead forever, Dr. Who's continued use of it for reasons of pure autism only cultivates boring, stupid, and uninspired writing

the landscape of television and writing for television has changed. Its not impossible to utilize cheesy scifi, but the model prevalent at the time Dr. Who arrived as a childrens show doesn't work for modern television, as evidenced by the fact the majority of Dr. Who viewers get asshurt at the fact the dr isn't an otherkin yet.

The black and white seasons have a certain rough charm. It was really all downhill after the move to colour.
More than anything, you're best off finding a list of the highest rated episodes, and just watching those. Optimistically, about 60% of all Doctor Who is not good.
Or just skip the TV show and listen to the Big Finish audios, which are probably the overall best thing to come out of the franchise.

The reboot is watchable up to season 5, from 6 onwards the leftism takes complete control.

Well, that's new.

I recommend The Aztecs from the first ever season. It's interesting, funny, well acted, so it's entertaining.

Both Smith and Capaldi got themselves good episodes, for example The Eleventh Hour and In The Forest of Night. Very little or no leftist propaganda in them, funny jokes and cool stories. But yeah, there's a lot of shit there though, like River Song…

Lol, no. It has been there since the start.

Reminder that only one of the white female companions of nu-who wasn't in a relationship with a negro. The show is literally a vehicle for dispersing propaganda to children.

Well that's the case of all Doctor Who. People are way too kind to the RTD series (and the classic series, for that matter). Great episodes have almost always been the exception, not the rule.

Also, RTD is a gay. That's where his priorities lie, and that was also a hotter topic than race in 2005. There were gays and homo-eroticism everywhere in the RTD series.

I'd take John Barrowman over all these niggers in the current series

Yes, I agree. I just think the fact that all but one of the white female companions were in interracial relationships is a lot more noticeable and easy to display. It isn't just faggotry or miscegenation though, this show is a barrage of every major jewish talking point. It is just propaganda and it shows in the kind of tardo that hold this up as a great show look up doctor who on tumblr if you need examples of the fanbase.

no.
/thread

>this show is a propagandistic barrage of every major jewish talking point
*tards

Don't trick yourself into thinking the RTD series was not pozzed, and not sneaking propaganda in under the door though.

and let's not even talk about torchwood

that's like a 7-8 on the autism spectrum
if you want a full blown 10 look up "superwholock"

Wow…Just wow…I can't even…

If you've watched the seasons 1-3, you don't need to continue. There are a few decent episodes here and there like "Midnight" or more recently "Heaven Sent" but it's really not worth going through the whole series. It just get more and more stupid and pozzed as it goes on. It's literally Tumblr the science fiction show at this point and god knows how bad it's going to be now that the Doctor's a woman.

If tumblrinas/sjws, fags, race mixing and feminism disgusts you then no none of it is worth watching.
If you can tolerate a bit ( why?) watch seasons 1-4 (2006-08) but be sure to read the shows description before hand to skip the most shit piles & filler shows and then stop if you want to see a bit more ( not worth it really) start with season 8 and thoroughly screen shows before watching.

idk how Brits or anyone can be blind to the horrible degeneracy of this show. The first time I saw Dr.who I was in shock how blatant the feminism, homosexual, and race mixing propaganda was pushed on what is a show for children.

It's like naming the Jew. If you complain that a show has too many blacks, you are a nazi. If you complain they have tooo many homos, you are a nazi. If you name the Jew, you are a nazi.

tl; dr: If you complain, you are a nazi. That's why they are afraid to complain, and instead they clap to virtue signal.

why do you use the word "show" to say "episode"

what the fuck is that

It's really silly, and looks like cheap shit.

I think that Doctor Who is the most disappointing show on TV, it has the most amazing premise but with very poor execution. On average 1/20 episodes are OK so you choose if that's worth it to you. There's definitely better science-fiction to watch, and if you have strong conservative opinions Doctor Who will be painful to watch.

I was wondering the same.
He doesn't know about the 3rd level though…

You've seen all worth seeing already. It gets so much worse

Shit, they advocate for workers' democratic control of the means of production?

Tbh Moffat is a great screenwriter.

Watch the ones with Maisie!!!!!

It's actually a pretty decent show considering its origins, purpose, and how long its been going. Some retards here will tell you that it's awful because it's pozzed just look at the fanbase, but this ignores the history of the show.

The reboot is best in series 1 with Ecclestone, I mean genuinely good. Yeah the pozz was creeping in already thanks to RTD but its limited to Mickey the negro bf (and he gets cucked in the end anyway) and Captain Jack who is actually not a bad character (also he started out as a guy who just flirted with everyone, rather being some gay). Series 2 is also good, Tennant is a good Doctor and there's some good shit in this series. There's bad shit too just don't watch Love and Monsters tbh but it's limited. Series 3 is good as well despite the negress companion (she's unironically not even that bad, it's not forced really. They were far more subtle about it back then) although the finale is not as good as the previous two series. You do get one of the best two parters in the whole show though. Series 4 isn't bad but you start to notice the drop in quality that is creeping in by this point. Still some quality episodes though, but it's clear that RTD is running out of ideas in the finale (although it is sort of nice in its own way). The specials are alright, Waters of Mars is a great episode. The End of Time drags on for longer than it needed to. Still the RTD era was comfy tbh.

Moffat era starts with series 5 with Matt Smith, who like Capaldi was not a bad actor but got shafted with shit writing. Immediately the continuity is binned so you're basically watching a different show (the one that is still going today, I think anyway since I stopped watching a few years ago). There are some actually good episodes like Time of Angels and Vincent and the Doctor but personally its ruined by the overall state of the show (this is basically the case for the rest of the show onwards whenever there's a good episode). Series 6 is shit and is where the pozz really starts to become unbearable, Series 7 is sort of ok but the decline is clear. the 50th anniversary special is fun I guess. Series 8 is where I lost it, making the Master a woman (obviously a precursor to today's situation) and having utterly shit episodes that make no sense really sealed the death of the show. Now it's all shit.
tl;dr watch up to the end of Tennant, or Smith if you're brave.

As for the classic series, the 60s era has some good shit - the Aztecs, the Daleks, and the Tenth Planet are some Hartnell episodes. Troughton is a goldmine - the Moonbase, Tomb of the Cybermen, the Enemy of the World, and the War Games are some of my favourites. There are still many great episodes after the move to colour, people seem to take issue with the general direction of the show after that though, it seemed to get worse every decade. Regardless, Pertwee has Inferno which is underrated and in general his episodes aren't that bad. Frontier in Space/Planet of the Daleks is an interesting space opera. Tom Baker has probably the best episodes in the classic run which you really have to watch tbh - the Ark in Space, Genesis of the Daleks, Terror of the Zygons, Pyramids of Mars, the Deadly Assassin, the Face of Evil, the Robots of Death, the Talons of Weng-Chiang, Horror of Fang Rock, City of Death, the underrated E-Space Trilogy and Logopolis. Davison is where things started to go to shit (JNT is to blame not the actors though). Earthshock and the Caves of Androzani are up there among the best. Colin Baker got shafted hard by shitty writing but Vengeance of Varos and maybe Revelation of the Daleks are worth watching. McCoy was where things started to get back on track just before the cancellation. Dragonfire, Remembrance of the Daleks, the Happiness Patrol, Ghost Light, and the Curse of Fenric all make up a surprisingly high number of good episodes.

Nice bait

Only autists would let that bother them that much. It's honestly a lot more subtle and the RTD era shit isn't that bad when you consider that the Doctor cucks the nigger bf and Captain Jack wasn't even properly gay, and it wasn't even a majot part of his character, he wasn't forced at all, it was a natural and likable character. Obviously you'd rather not have any of this, but it's really not bad. Moffat didn't do much race related but he amped up the feminism to the point where that alone was insufferable, where RTD's race/gay shit was barely noticable most of the time.

tumblr ruined this show. Before these faggots came along the show was comfy.

Pretend that the continuity stops at Tennant's regeneration and it feels a bit better.

We're not blind to it, the current show is awful and is losing viewers fast because of this shit. Back when the propaganda was more subtle and barely noticeable, it had far better storylines and was more popular.

sage for munter

No.

sage for munter

While there are no doubt some good episodes later on, I really like the experimental feel of the black and white seasons. They didn't know what they were making yet, and that meant you could get all kind of episodes that would just never happen now. Only about half of all episodes even have a monster, and you get to have episodes like Planet of the Giants, or that one where the Tardis crew don't even appear.
Shortly after the transition to colour, Doctor Who became a meme. Writers weren't writing experimental television any more, they were writing Doctor Who.

Dude I was fucking eating, spoiler that shit.

The whole episode falls flat when you realize that the Doctor could just have sent them to the year 5 billion, or even when the granddaughter of the chief makes that historic flight, so they would still be considered "dead" or "missing" from the point of view of their relatives, but they would still be alive in a future time, after their legacy was fulfilled(the granddaughter makes that flight). Considering how vast the universe is, I am sure there is a "rehabilitation center" or "professional training center" for people who travel through time and need to catch up to the current events and knowledge of that particular era.

OMG, IT'S MAISIE

I watched a little bit of the reboot and thought it was not good, it's a bit crazy to me that you weirdos have been dutifully following along and cataloging its ongoing descent into the depths of Judaism. However I like Peri with the big tits

Watch the old series, you moron.

absolutely

Reboot kino, for example

And some classics in black and white

Plus some ones in colour

Series 1-2 really are good. 3-4 had amazing two parters though. Silence in the Library / In the Forest of the Night and Human Nature / Family of Blood are amazing.

Human Nature is the best two parter imo, the Library one is good but overrated imo, it drags a bit. It's a shame the overall quality dipped after Series 2. Shit like Father's Day, Parting of the Ways, and the Girl in the Fireplace are pure kino and you just know we're never going to get it back again.

kino tbh

literally who

this

None of the Weeping Angels episodes are good except for the original. Moffat fucked up his own creation just like he fucks up everything else.

The Girl in the Fireplace really was kino. Made me feel.

No. Doctor Who used to be the kids' puppet show that came up in british nostalgia threads: something gracious, not to be taken seriously, from a bygone age of more elegant television. Not too different from mary poppins.

When it was revived in the current year, the gentleman agreement was lost and it became yet another american-styled tv product. The reason to watch it is gone: the sweet zaniness is just a weird aftertheme to a standard package.

tbh

Why is he so perfect as The Doctor?

I want to see him as The Doctor, flying the 12th's TARDIS, with Amy Pond as a companion. Or the 12th Doctor in his own TARDIS with Donna Noble. Both situations would be absolute fun

He was able to portray both sides of the Doctor really well. His happier, zany side he did well without getting quite as goofy as Smith, but he was also incredibly good when showing the Doctor as an angry vengeful character, or a sad one. My only criticism would be that under him the Doctor became an almost God-like figure.

Ecclestone is still my favourite in the reboot though, he portrays the raw anger and sadness of the post-Time War Doctor so well. I wish he'd stayed for longer although Tennant did a wonderful job at portraying the Doctor initially as a happier person because of Rose, and then after Doomsday showing how his heart was broken.

Why are Doctor Who threads the best?

What said. He was a middle point between Ecclestone and Smith. I prefer Ecclestone because he was a bit cheekier but also scarred.

Smith was a complete joke. Tennant's generally plot relevant rambling gave way to "fish fingers and custard xD" and other nonsense. The speeches were embarrassing too. A Good Man Goes to War and the Rings of Akhateen are probably the best examples of how Smith can't do serious. He just has a bit of an odd face you can't really take serious after he does the schtick stuff. I blame the poor writing though, took a nosedive in series 5.

River Song was inoffensive to begin with in RTD era. It only shits up the episodes retroactively.

Because people genuinely enjoy the show and like talking about it

Smith isn't a bad actor. But I didn't like him that much as the Doctor because he just goes so overboard with the goofy shit that you think he's playing a child in the body of a man, rather than a Time Lord who's lived for centuries. Seems to me like he exaggerated the cheeky zany side of Tennant and to an extent Ecclestone but he did so much of it that any serious moments (which were fewer than his predecessors) were ruined because you can't take him seriously. There are just a few moments where you can see glimpses of what could've been, if the episode was a particular dark one (the Name of the Doctor for instance) then Smith actually came off alright doing the serious stuff. Too bad the writing was shitty 9 times out of 10 though. I don't recall a single kino in the Moffat era.

tbh, it seems like we don't attract the same amount of shitposting as yank shit does. It's nice.

You admit its pozzed ie sjw/cultural marxist, feminist,fag, tranny, shitskin propaganda…but refuse to give up on it because you liked the old stuff….. It’s dead m8 move on.

I have never seen as much open homosexuality, tranny, nigger/shit skin, race-mixing worship, and feminist propaganda as on Doctor Who on US TV for kids at least up to 2009-ish when I pulled the cord, I'm sure they upped the level of shit in 2015 (which was after all the current year).

That was the most interesting bit of the entire pozzed to hell series because the Doctor is a hundreds of years old (fairly immortal like a god) & a time traveling (a godly power) alien it made sense for him to be fairly competent & you know save the day fairly often. After David Tenant left and Moffat took over the writing Doctor turned into a whiny faggot that constantly needs women to take care of him (Matt Smith and current guy), comfort/ snap him out of his autistic trance, operate the Tardis properly for him, and think of a solution for the problems at hand. There is nothing left to like in the series.

River Song was odious from the start repulsive, old, and emasculating and surprise surprise it’s a jewess…. "The lets kill Hitler" show makes more sense now.

STOP SAYING SHOW FOR FUCK SAKE
THEY'RE CALLED EPISODES

needed red text because I said "show" instead of episode once….

Not that guy but he did say he didn't watch it anymore. I don't think anyone here does, except maybe one user. We can still like Doctor Who and accept that the current show is shit. If it were up to me, everything post-2010 would be wiped from the continuity.

It wasn't bad before 2010/11 tbh
This is a problem tbh, I'd take the God like figure over the whiny faggot any day but neither is right for the show. The Doctor in the classic series was simply a traveller who rebelled against his race, not some omnipotent God or whiny faggot.

I think you are exaggerating the relatively minor faults of the pre-2010 show though tbh

This tbh

I would take competent and smart over godly but I don't mind a powerful character tbh. I also liked that he got his hands dirty while the others hide behind loud women.
I am not.. I don't want to make a list go rewatch a few its really pozzed but I'll give you that there are shows in the first few seasons that are interesting despite pozz but by 2010 that was years gone. Matt smith era Doctor (probably not his fault) were very boring on top of being pozzed.

It's another ==SHOW-A==

These I felt were up to the standard of what I expected from S1-4. Still a pitiful amount from 5 entire series. There's some other half baked ones with potential but it mostly falls flat for me at least. Series 7 was the worst in my opinion, the absolute low point of lazy moffat writing before they started trying to get it going again with Capaldi (with mixed success)

S5E4/5 (The Time of Angels / Flesh and Stone)
S5E10 (Vincent and the Doctor)
S6E4 (The Doctor's Wife)
S6E10 (The Girl Who Waited)
S6E11 (The God Complex)
S7E11 (The Crimson Horror)
S8E5 (Time Heist)
S8E8 (Mummy on the Orient Express)
S9E3/4 (Under the Lake / Before the Flood)
S9E11 (Heaven Sent)

And another big problem with Moffat era was solving problems with emotions. Just felt all a bit soppy when a lot of times the solution was love or willpower (when james corden resists cyberconversion somehow, when the sun gets btfo by a leaf, when bill destroys the monks with the power of orphans etc.)

RTD really wasn't that bad. He had an outlet for his erotic doctor who fantasies in the form of Torchwood so the main series didn't suffer so much. Spots here and there maybe but not Season 10 bad that openly says 'history is whitewashed' and 'the future is female'

Moffat didn't give a fuck and it only took him one season to start writing mary sue fanfiction just like with Sherlock. Surprised anybody lets him near any project, he fucking tanked two hit shows just for Tumblr headpats.

you've been consistently doing it here aswell

It's not who the Doctor really is and it made him something of a Mary Sue
Can thank Moffat's fetish for ultra feminism for that tbh
Yes you are. One negro (who gets cucked by a white guy), one guy who isn't even really gay (he just flirts with everyone and isn't forced as a character), and one nigress is the height of the pre-2010 poz, minus a few minor things here and there that are largely irrelevant. It's hugely outweighed by good writing, good acting, and good characters. Post 2010, the feminism started to reach unbearable levels with gay shit and some racial retconning of history too that was far too blatant and off putting. All that came while the writing declined to shitty levels and the characters became one-dimensional.

I find pre-2010 plus isolated post-2010 episodes to be very much enjoyable. If you're incapable of enjoying something because you briefly see a nigger, then you might be autistic.

There are good episodes after 2010. I'm broadly in agreement with that list. Still, I don't think any of them match the best from Series 1-2. I still get the sense that the best of them could have been much better still. They were good despite the odds being against them, had things been different they would've been much better.
Yeah, emotions have their place but Moffat put them in the wrong place. The Craig using the power of love to resist being a Cyberman is downright retarded. I recall there being something similar with Danny in the Series 8 finale. In the Forest of Night was the worst offender imo, nothing made any sense let alone a plant turning into a girl because some girl wished for it. RTD may have been a faggot but he was a half decent writer and was good at overseeing other writers and letting them get good stories in.

Time was alright, but not great. Manhattan is aggressively garbage.

I'd like for them to give the poor 12th Doctor a good script, tripsman.

What do you snack on while you watch Dr Who?

black dicks

Buck Rogers will live on forever.

BEEDEEBEEDEEBEEDEEEE

Nah.

Why would you snack to Doctor Who?

Wait, isn't that the episode where the trees grow all over the Earth during one night? If it is, then there is nothing in it like what you wrote. If it is, I don't get it, why people hate the episode.
I really like that episode

Because it's shit and nonsensical
And I'm pretty sure her sister is turned back into a human from being a plant. Or something Point is, it's a shitty episode, the reduced poz in it doesn't make up for it.

Just compare it to an episode like the Unquiet Dead. Both are bog-standard episodes for their season, yet one has a better plot, better characters, and an somewhat emotional ending. In the other you get muh trees. Only fire can cleanse the show now.

Yes. Good ass episode.

Big Finish, tbh.

gonna rewatch first three seasons, or at the very least the first one
comfy shit

Nope. Just read the vastly superior Farsh Nuke stories, which BBC shamelessly based Dr. Who on.

Pretty based.

The reboot died when Tennant did, don't bother watching any more. Clip related.

Abandon hope, all ye who watch

The Matt Smith era was the best of the reboot though. No one even gets blacked, and like two gays appear ever.

Capaldi is my Doctor, and that's why I'm biased towards him, so in defense of that season, the clip is from Episode 3, which was far the worst in a long time. But the rest of the season is not that offensively SJW. In Smile, the settlers are Indian people, yeah, but most of them die. In Knock Knock, there is that attrocious line about the gay grandfather, and the guy hitting on Bill, but it has the most interesting evil guy, and he is really well portrayed by David Suchet. And Moffat shines once more, for the last time in Extremis.

The lizard woman and her lover, plus the two gays appearing in A Good Man Goes To War makes it 4 at least.

Lizard woman wasn't confirmed gay until the Capaldi era.

Literally the same view as the pozlords who run the show now. All that matters to make a show watchable is the quality of episodes they put out. Poz is negative but ultimately of secondary consideration.

Are you like 8 years old?

RTD didn't write every episode though he did a decent job as showrunner. Even then, when he did write he did better stuff on average than the shit you get now. Doomsday is a bit lazy but still infinitely better than anything in Series 5 onwards.

Absolutely everybody I talk to about this show in the UK agrees it went to shit with Moffat. Even those who still watch it.

That's because RTD was the normie pleaser. He appeals to the kind of audience who watch soap operas.

It was highly implied before, and I don't really care, the servant maid and the lizard are really fucking annoying. Only Strax is likeable from the trio of them, and I hate that when I want to see Strax, I have to suffer those two pieces of propaganda. Also the old Sylurians looked so much better than these new ones.

Nope, just started watching the series last year.

But the soap opera audience is supposed to be way larger than the SJW community and now the BBC still wants to cater to the latter. Why?

I feel bad for you. That's when I stopped watching. You have seen the good stuff though, yes? Cause Capaldi is a good actor but the show has been woeful for the past few years.

programme > show

Feel bad for him tbh

Caves of Androzani is best classic Who kino tbh

Moffat, for all his flaws was not a yes man. He pushed hard to make the show he wanted to make. There were a lot of reports of the BBC being pissed off with him

Didn't he say he left Doctor who because a bunch of directors and writers were also leaving? It's really not surprising that the show went to shit after he left since there were a load of (((((new))))) people writing it.

what was

As far as I know, none of the reasons are completly clear in cases of the Doctors leaving the Nu-Who series, but you can easily deduct yourself why they have left.

Eccleston and Capaldi left because of the increasing SJW-feminazi bullshit - the firstly mentioned was basically kicked out of his own season, then cited creative differences. Strangely enough, the first season of Tennant wasn't that propaganda-loaded, so maybe he saw where the road leads, and wanted to be out as soon as possible, or they've wanted to get rid of him. As for Capaldi, it's perfectly understandable. Man, I feel sorry for him, because now he will be remembered as the new Sylvester McCoy…

Tennant was on for a very long time, I guess he wanted to move on, but what you said is also plausible. Smith had done his seasons and wanted to move on as well, avoid being typecast forever. If you ask me, he still didn't got out of the 11th suit…

Capaldi is more like Colin Baker. A Doctor with great potential, who was wasted on terrible scripts and all around bad ideas.

So then Jodie Wittaker will be McCoy?

If the series makes a sudden improvement but gets cancelled anyway because no one is left watching by that point. It's possible that could happen.

No way. We saw the promo pics of the companions, the screencaps of the nigger's tweets, the filmography of the current showrunner. This will be all-time lowest on Who…

It's possible if the first series seriously underperforms, they'll panic, dial back the poz, and hire some actual talented writers.

Tennant said he left because RTD was leaving in 2010 and he felt that was the time for him to go as well, because if he didn't then he never would since he loved the show so much. Bit weak in some ways although I doubt the poz reason, which seems to be very true in the case of Ecclestone and likely so in the case of Capaldi. idk why Smith left, probably the classic 'I don't want to be typecast' reason.

This. I still feel bad for Baker, it wasn't his fault the show was mostly shit, it was all the writing. This is clear if you watch Vengeance on Varos for example, which is the best episode of his tenure. He didn't deserve to be fired. McCoy was a good replacement though, the show was heading in a good direction with him before it was cancelled.

No. McCoy = good. Whittaker = some thot the BBC have declared the Doctor but isn't actually the Doctor because nothing post-Smith happened in my mind

I feel sorry but it's necessary. I was tempted to say post Tennant but I was feeling generous.

Okay, every time I scroll past this thread, that picture in the OP makes me think of Apocalypse.

Big Finish Colin is pretty okay.
soundcloud.com/big-finish/doctor-who-urgent-calls?in=big-finish/sets/complete-free-big-finish

Series 1: Kino, best Doctor, good storylines, best companion.

Series 2: Kino, great Doctor, good storylines, best companion.

Series 3: Great follow-up, good storylines.

Series 4: Okay with some good stuff, awful finale

Series 4.5 Specials: Fantastic, great send off for Tennant, should've ended the series.

Series 5: Technically a reboot, production codes were even reset. Hit and miss but still a decent attempt with much of the spirit of the previous series. Had a proper arc too. Smith is no Tennant though.

Series 6: Standalones are mostly watchable to good but main story now takes up half the series and it is unbearable moffatshit that gets increasingly messy.

Series 7: Worst series. Absolutely dreadful stories, most of them you won't even remember unless you look it up. Shit like Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, Bells of Saint John and The Power of Three, really unispired trash. One or two good episodes. The specials are also confusing garbage.

Series 8 and 9: Revitalised the series with Capaldi but story quality is hit and miss. Mostly miss. Contains the Zygon two parter which is pro-ISIS and may well be the worst Doctor Who story ever.

Series 10: Unforgivable. Full hit of poz. Communism, blackwashing, gay grandads, interracial lesbians, alien feminism. Terrible fucking side characters. Literal capeshit episode. They clearly ran out of stories hence a three parter that goes nowhere. In the bin.

Agree, the best series of nuWho and the best finale
Agree, although I'd add the best from Series was among the best of all nuWho. Was some forgettable stuff with the Idiot's Lantern and Love and Monsters but otherwise a fantastic series.
More or less agree, the finale wasn't as good as it could've been but it was still solid.
Quality is dropping but some good episodes and at least some fresh ideas are still there and they work. The finale is obviously lazy writing but the Stolen Earth is still a good watch. Journey's End is pretty crap though.
Agree, these are great. End of Time drags a bit but still an good send off for Tennant, and emotional too. Suffice to say, nobody felt that way with Smith
Spot on
Agreed again. The Girl Who Waited being a good example of a watchable episode, the God Complex too. But the rest is a shambles.
tbh I think it was bad, though not too much worse than Series 6. A Town Called Mercy and Hide were alright. The rest ranged from mediocre to terrible. Clara as le impossible girl was insufferable
Only Time Heist was decent imo. Silence was promising but turned out to be a disappointment. The rest is all trash and the finale even worse. Everything about the finale is awful. Worse than that, it's profoundly wrong. Don't even get me started on Missy. That set the precedent for the shitshow we have now. Which brings me onto my next point…
Didn't watch. Anyone who continued watching after Missy was revealed deserves what they're getting now. The continuity is forever fucked unless we pretend everything after 2013 or even better 2010 never happened.

Yeah, don't even consider this one to be part of the series proper. It's a doctor-lite episode and it was part of a Blue Peter competition.

Really? I thought the cyborg cowboy thing was pretty shite. I liked Hide and The Crimson Horror though. I guess I just like the creative episodes. Invisible extradimensional lovers and prehistoric parasites in victorian England are just far more interesting than dinosaurs in space or bloody rubix cubes.

Love that one. It's definitely somebodies strong amazon wank fantasy but theres a cool sci fi concept there especially the idea of an alien hospital that's deadly to humans.

Yeah that was the most Reddit shit ever even starting with the fucking souffle girl stuff. She was qt but I had to grind my teeth every time they raped the canon by making her a mary sue that met the First Doctor and has her own Tardis. At that point why not just have an alien companion or something instead of having all these special human women. Rose had Bad Wolf, Donna had the Metacrisis, Amy had Melody Pond and the Pandorica and Clara had le impossible girl. It was refreshing in the last series where Bill got chopped up into a fucking cyberman and there was no happy ending.

I recommend you watch Under the Lake and Before the Flood. Really fantastic two-parter, unconnected to the main arc too. Heaven Sent is also great. The rest is pure trash, only worth watching if you get a perverse kick out of seeing the BBC ruin things in creative ways like me.

"GADGET GADGET!"

You're right tbh, could skip right over it. Mind you Blink was much better. Though it is severely overrated. The Angles are cool though.
The appeal to America isn't nothing I'm a fan of but the concept of alien war criminals was a decent one. There was also a moral grey area which placed the Doctor in an interesting position.
The concept is interesting but tbh I like it more for the emotional aspect, the way Amy gets split in two and the Doctor has to lie to her older self is pretty sad. It's tough on Rory as well. Nice episode that one.
That was fucking unforgivable. Changing the entire history of the show so that William Hartnell gets told which TARDIS to take by some arrogant obnoxious nobody London girl is, I repeat, unforgivable. Jesus, if Moffat wanted his strong female companion he had plenty of inspiration to choose from - Sarah Jane, Romana, Ace. But no he has to make them insufferable mary sues. At least Rose was alright, the Bad Wolf stuff wasn't bad. Donna was where things started going really downhill in this regard. I remember hating Amy for the girl who waited and Melody Pond shit and all that.
I might check them out, but honestly I couldn't enjoy it as Doctor Who.

Slyphs

Bickers you need to fuel to fight the Fash as a proper Farsh-nuke

Tbf the metacrisis was only half mary sue because it actually ended up being really awful in the end for Donna, The Doctor and Wilf. Plus it gave us a really good episode imo - Turn Left.

Moffat just can't help himself - River Song, Amy, Clara, Madame Vastra and Jenny, Missy and probably more besides, it's to the point I think its an obsession or fetish rather than conscious writing.

They're better than Time Heist if that gives you any better reference. Really the only story that made series 9 anything other than a write-off. 'Oxygen' and 'Smile' are also okay in Series 10 plot-wise but I can't stand Bill (black lesbian uni student companion)

The amount of stuff Jahans cribs from Doctor Who is astounding. His speech patterns when he monologues are really similar to Matt Smith's.

For nuWho, the Eccleston season was good, and David Tennant's run was pretty alright, but starting with Matt Smith, everything gets really, really bad. Overall, it's not great though. Kind of fun in a silly way, but not really all that engaging or thought provoking, especially when the cracks start to show as they finally kill off all of the bad guys forever, only for them to return a few episodes later for a painfully contrived reason. And that's not even covering the painfully awful historical revisionism and poz-pushing propaganda that becomes far more common later on.

How does that make it a 70s show?

True, but the whole "Donna you're the most important woman in the universe" shit was pretty fucking bad. When had a Time Lord brain she was really insufferable as well even if only for 10 minutes.
I was surprised by how good this episode turned out to be. I miss Rose even if her coming back was technically wrong because it undermines the impact of Doomsday. Wasn't a fan of the new stronk woman she was by then either but it's nothing compared to Moffat and it served the plot well anyway.
Well that would put them in an ok spot but a bad companion can severely fuck things up.

You obviously haven't seen the best Who episodes tbh. Some good episodes that are more for the thinking man might include (from nuWho):
I'm not going to bother with MoffatWho because it's mostly terrible anyway.

On of RTD's flaws in particular was his overuse of the Daleks and Cybermen. However it wasn't like they finally beat them each time, it was merely that Doctor believed he had, or it was shown that some escaped for a future confrontation. It's still lazy writing on RTD's part, but at least he was able to do something good with it.

Half of those episodes are bad or just forgettable.

They're not the best episodes necessarily, but ones that include more thought provoking elements. How successful they were varies - Father's Day is much better than Lazarus for instance. I did wonder about putting some of the Series 4 episodes on there but I think it was right even if they lacked some of the spark that made the earlier series so good.

Rose was shit. Rory was the best companion.

Why? I stopped on Matt Smith because it was so aggressively bad, and I was 11 when it first came back. I grew up suckling the pozz teat, and even I could tell it was shit. Capaldi is good, and Clara a cute, but the writing, pozz, and pandering is too much to bear.
I can understanding people watching it like a train wreck, or torturing themselves with nostalgia, but to give it more than a cursory glance in the current year needs some truly shit taste.

Rory was a cuck. Rose in Series 1 and 2 is great. She's not a know it all, she's not arrogant, she's not unbearable in any way. She's just a random qt chav girl whp gets taken along for the right and grows to love the Doctor. She is definitely better than that cuck Rory because she really emphasises the spirit of Doctor Who.

Missy is the next River Song, and the 13th is the next Missy, which means the 13th is the third River Song. Somehow all of these post-RTD writers have to include one incredibly annoying, overpowered female, who is in almost every episode, fucking up even the best possible stuff.

Except when the puddle star eyed lesbo came back for her, released her from being a Cyberman, kissed her and took her away into space…

Except if you think about it as the tattooed had doctor being a Nazi who is hiding in a foreign country, the cowboy being something like Mossad or Israel, and the war crime being muh 6 gorillion.

Can't decide if they are worse than River Song or not…

I hate these.

I had my reason, but let it remain a mystery…

what
Missy = Master yes? Set the precedent for based Jodes

Why would I think of it like that? Besides even that sounds interesting. Both sides had valid claims to survival/executing the other which is what I like about it.

That may be so, but they are thought provoking, no? The latter more so than the former in my opinion.

Not really. Even John Simm wasn't the real Master until his last episode. That's where he had the looks and the attitude for the role. The only real Master in Nu-Who we had was Derek Jacobi.
At first, I didn't noticed this angle, but seen it for the second time about 2 weeks ago, and then it became pretty obvious, that you can watch it like that. I don't know why, it just occured to me.
Lazarus was heavy with Martha's family, and even though her sister is hotter than she is, I can't stand them, and the villian, the story and everything there was really uninteresting for me.
Waters of Mars also had a dumb, cliché-villian and I had 0 fucks given for the heroic old cunt who was so goddamned important. The ending where the Doctor says something like he is a God was cool, but that's one minute in a 1 hour episode. For me, at least…

Continuity wise though she was, and that's enough to ruin it for me. Although maybe I missed out on some shit but the damage is done.
I'm not a huge fan of this episode either but my point was that it has some thought provoking elements at least. Lazarus isn't even really a bad guy, he was simply afraid of death and let that twist. Not a brilliantly done episode but the concept was good.
Overdid the importance of whatever that old lady was called but a solid episode in my opinion. You're free to disagree of course but at least you must admit that the Doctor's choices regarding changing the timeline is interesting. Even if it may seem contrived at times. Tennant's 'Time Lord Victorious' is glorious to watch. The only thing wrong was that his sunny mood at the start of the End of Time was quite jarring but anyway.

JUST GUARD MY PANDORICA UP

I don't remember this
What?

Remember when Amy tries to fuck the Doctor at the end of 'Flesh and Stone'?

Amy tries to fuck the Doctor. She also flirts openly with Vincent Van Gogh. The wife's son part is a joke, in actuality it's Amy and Rory's daughter (River Song I think?) but it had timelord DNA from the tardis or something so not completely his.

tbf Rory had been erased from existence by then
and then he comes back as an Auton and somehow this is sustainable for the rest of the show BRAVO MOFFAT

He comes back in the universe reset. He isn't an Auton after that point.

But I'm fairly sure his hand-gun thing appears in Series 6 or 7

Even if what you say is true it's never explained

I genuinely enjoyed The Girl in the Fireplace up until the ending, where even though he had a time machine he still took the jury rigged one and showed up right at Madame Pompadours funeral and didn't even try to weasel in with the Tardis to see her at any point that wasn't tied to those rigged sections. The biggest problem I had is that as time went on they just slapped DEADLOCK and FIXED POINT all around as the reason the plot couldn't be resolved in 5 fucking minutes and its just annoying since they repeat them again and again to make more and more complicated plots possible in the universes continuity. I never watched the originals so I don't know if that's what it was like then, but that is certainly what got me to stop watching shortly once I noticed the patterns.

Like the whole "on the fields of Transilore" thing where he dies

"Moffat sucks" it's not just a captcha, it's a fact !
Since he is the leading director, it's worst and worst each new seasons !

Sad because I thought Clara was very hot, but I just can't watch this serie knowing how bad it became

Moffat left the series, the Christmas episode is the last one of his. I guarentee, we will miss him, because the new guy is way worse, just google Cyberwoman

it shows me the Torchwood episode with the black cyberhalfgirlhalf

I won't miss Moffcrapt

No one will miss that piece of shit degenerate or his equally bad replacement(s).

Same.

All these talks of shit episodes and no one mentions Hungry Earth two parter? I haven't seen it in forever but it was some of the heaviest bullshit I have ever seen not just in what they let the aliens who DINDU NUFFIN get away with but also for the Doctor being a complete cunt.
Over the two episodes what we see if

Really was the worst fucking pair of episodes I ever had the displeasure to see.

Stunning. There need to be more women who look like her.

The idea of fixed points is necessary otherwise the Doctor/TARDIS would be a mary sue. I think it actually sort of has its roots in the classics anyway, because the Time Lords are supposed to guard those points and not let anyone change them. The Doctor considers himself still bound by those (further complicated by the Time War) until the Waters of Mars. After that the continuity gets fucked and idk what happens

I still don't forgive him for the shitty writing

Death in Heaven made me fucking angry

Nah the ganger shit was the worst two parter
But the Silurian one was just 'The Silurians' (which is overrated despite the good concept) except much, much shitter.

Maybe its just me but I thought Clara despite the horrible writing and bad feminist dialog came off as cute and endearing. Conversely Amy Pond who was also pretty instead came off as a tremendous, unstable, bitch which made me hate her character.

Clara is qt but I didn't like her, way too bossy tbh

The Ganger two parter was okay in my opinion. The CGI was a bit wanting but all in all it was decent. The second episode was worse tbh, the whole two doctors thing was pretty indulgent. But I liked the setting and the designs an awful lot.

Worse than the Silurian two parter was the Zygon two parter though. The Zygons literally do ISIS style executions and the doctor does a whole #NotAllZygons thing and refuses to let the government bomb them. Truly horrendous.

She had cute moments but I agree, she was too bitchy sometimes. Sometimes she would just slap the Doctor and shit for not doing what she wanted even when he was completely in the right.

Too bad she has lost all that nice fat

Agreed on that.
< eaten by a time anus

You mean the Zygons? The second part is not that horrible, but the first one, yeah, that's pure schlock.

Tfw no thick Jenna, she had a cracking arse as well

Gangers was the episode with the clones. Zygons was later.

Pic related

Well, at least that had a purpose, by establishing The Flesh, that was needed for the big twist, but the Hungry Earth had no purpose, and it released the plague of the lesbyte lizard on everyone

Yeah I liked it, the twist was the worst part though in my opinion, A Good Man Goes to War was really really awful. Hungry Earth was definitely worse though, series 5 onwards really only had two good two parters.

Lord have mercy.

Are you memeing

OG series is ok but was made for kids. Reboot is a circlejerking cesspool of autism.
Either way you could be doing something far better with your free time.

Okay, two and an alright one. The rest were pretty bad. The Pandorica two-parter was alright on first viewing but nothing special.

Only the first is any good haven't seen the third imo, and even then Flesh and Stone isn't as good

Reboot has a lot of kino pre-2010 tbh

There were about as many good episodes them as there are now. You liked it because you were ten.

This is blatantly false, you can't deny that quality has gone, everyone agrees this except for the worst of the tumblr fanbase who only liked it because it pandered to their fetish

Shit like Father's Day, the Parting of the Ways, and the Girl in the Fireplace is far better than anything post-2010