Stephen Colbert & John Oliver Take Over The Stage | HWNDU!!

Stephen Colbert & John Oliver Take Over The Stage | HWNDU!!

hooktube.com/watch?v=euaGS3tPRBw

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=JGEQWNHvRmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WEBM

/ourgal/ at it again! 。:・'゜・・ ☆‿☆ ゜・:・゜。

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life. I should have watched this. I would've cracked up if I had been in the audience. Steve was speechless.

I don't get it.
They genuinely seem to laugh at eachother.
Are they that far gone?

Can't stand to watch even a moment of any of it.

Anthony (on the Jim and Sam show yesterday) did a HILARIOUS takedown of the gay event near the end of the show

hooktube.com/watch?v=JGEQWNHvRmE

They can't believe what fakes they've become. Jon Stewart's fall from grace is the most satisfying imo

They look like villains on that thumbnail…

is colbert calling non-whites animals? geg

It was very rude of Michael J Fox to fidget like that in the middle of a benefit concert or whatever.

Because of Parkinson's.

MJF popping in was the best part of it tbh

What

This shit gave me autism…

…i refuse to believe that Holla Forums and /int/ think this is funny. No. Nope! They must be better than this! This kind of boring circle jerk would even the most hardcore Holla Forums fag straighten up and start a new life… I… i just can't… P-please Holla Forums… this… this cannot be!

/int/ =/= /int*/
They're different things.

Tell me more about the /=/=/ board, it intrigues me.

It's about the inherent inequality of modern life

John Oliver is the only funny one, really makes you tink

They started by making fun of people who thought dragons were real, saying that you can't give dragon jobs to humans, and immediately jumped to … cuckhunter25? I thought they would actually make fun of leftists here. Who the hell who uses the word "cuck" cares about minority representation?

Also, did Oliver call Colvert a "Boer" as an insult?

As soon as she started talking I could feel the air of smug condescension she was giving off and immediately was put in a worse mood.

Although the rest weren't funny (with the possible exception of Colbert), it's amazing how much funnier than her they were. Flip through the video and listen to the volume of the laughter/applaueses – the audience agrees. The biggest applause she got she got from giving the finger.

Checking the youtube comments (which are very positive to the other three), even they complain about her.