Betteridge's law of headlines in full effect

Betteridge's law of headlines in full effect.

no

What?

someday I want to buy a newspaper just so I can make one day's headline "IS BETTERIDGE'S LAW CORRECT?"

/thread

your mom

All i see is advertisement: Magazines doesn't sell critical opinion, they're meant to sell a products. They live into the colon of the cinema industry feeding out of its excrement and then regurgitate false critics but real adverts.
It's the same with newspapers, they're not meant to keep you informed, they are here to hammer political consensus and pacify the masses.

Are they plotting to assassinate Mike Hammil?

If the rumors from when they started shooting are true then Laura Dern takes over as the leader of the rebels after Leia dies (originally she was just in a coma) but she's a bad leader and Poe leads a coup against her.

Disney is really going overboard.

Star Wars is Barbie.

Mark Hammil and Adam Driver aren't jews.

Is carrie fisher holding her arm because she is about to have that heart attack?

UUUU

she looks shopped.

I wonder why the sales are tanking….

That Kylo looks better than the real one. Still has the big snoz though.

I really feel bad for Mark Hamill. That man was happy to get back into the character that made him famous all over the world. Sadly JJ and Kennedy didn't give a shit about his ideas for the character, instead of being remembered as a hero he is pushed in the background to only appear 15 seconds in a Star Wars movie. His character didn't even get to meet Han Solo one more time, I bet that it'll be the same with Leia.

Laura Dern's character is supposed to be a lesbian (get ready for the headlines: "first lesbian character in SW").