Channel Zero best horror series

So I started to watch it and it is pretty good.
=^_^=

Other urls found in this thread:

addictedtohorrormovies.com/2017/04/21/channel-zero-candle-cove-is-the-best-show-youre-not-watching-review/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candle_Cove
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Children's TV is usually wholesome entertainment that can be enjoyed by the whole family, but child psychologist Mike Painter thinks there's one show in particular – "Candle Cove" – that might not have been so innocent. No one seems to remember the 1980s show except for Mike, and he has ever-growing suspicions that it might have played a role in a series of nightmarish events from his childhood, including the disappearance of his twin brother in the summer of 1988. When he returns home to investigate what happened all those years ago, Mike finds out that it – whatever it was – may be happening again.
Network:
Syfy

So did they actually find the guy who wrote the copypasta and give him a show? How did they track him down? Also, how do you extrapolate a premise like that into a full show? Is it all based around the mystery of the tv show or is it more anthology?

I kinda thought the second season was better. At least up until the true evil was shown to be toxic masculinity

First season was well paced with some great costume work. Downside is that every single character in both seasons is shit.

Why do they have to hire SJW writers?

Nobody is forcing them, writers are just by and large huge faggots in the current year. S2 had some of the cringiest dialog I've ever actually sat through.
The design and effect teams on both seasons are pretty good though.

‘Channel Zero: Candle Cove’ is the Best Show You’re Not Watching
Director: Craig William Macneill

Cast: Paul Schneider, Fiona Shaw, Natalie Brown, Shaun Benson, Luca Villacis

Channel Zero: Candle Cove is the first season of a Syfy Original series based on stories on Creepypasta. Candle Cove follows Mike, a child psychologist returning to his hometown to revisit a series of murders from his childhood, including that of his twin brother Eddie. Once there, he’s jolted by the memory of a TV show he and his pals used to watch: Candle Cove, a cable access puppet show starring the ugliest, most terrifying puppets this side of a Jeff Dunham special.
addictedtohorrormovies.com/2017/04/21/channel-zero-candle-cove-is-the-best-show-youre-not-watching-review/

Still watching season 1

Nothing to do with the videogame.

It all sort of falls apart in the last episode, they use a lot of great costumes and creepy stuff, but none of it really ties together and it feels like they should have been using them throughout the season instead of just shoving them in that finale.

ur are a fucking retard.

And you're taking me seriously.

also you reply quickly af which leads me to believe that you may be a shill

The teeth monster is fucking creepy, you should stop sucking dicks.

Things in dark souls are fucking creepy too.
the teeth man is a thing that looks like it belongs in a fromsoft game. deal with it homo.

They hired a jew and claimed he wrote the pasta

Candle Cove is a creepypasta online horror series written by webcartoonist and author Kris Straub in 2009.[1] The story centered on a fictional television show by the same name that was visible by and known only to a small group of people, predominantly children, who recall the disturbing show on a web forum.[2]

Straub has stated that he was inspired to write the creepypasta after reading "Area 36-Year-Old Still Has Occasional Lidsville Nightmare", an article published via the satirical news outlet The Onion.[3] Straub's story quickly became popular, inspiring numerous YouTube videos, and fan-fictions. [3][4] In 2015 Straub self-published Candle Cove in a collection of short stories entitled Candle Cove and Other Stories. The Verge commented that Candle Cove differed from other creepypastas in that while most creepypasta have an "anonymous folkloric quality", Candle Cove's originated from a known source and author.[5]

A television adaptation, Channel Zero: Candle Cove, premiered on Syfy on October 11, 2016.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candle_Cove

Season 1 is based on Kris Straub's channel zero creepypastas. Season 2 is based on Brian Russell's no-end house.

Looks like it got renewed for a 3rd and 4th season. Next one is "Butcher's Block" by Michael Winsock

Are any of the American Horror Story seasons worth watching?
I heard the most recent season went full drumpfsperg, but I haven't heard much about the others.

The first season was OK but if you want some real horror you should watch The Exorcist series.

The second season was also good.

So it just sort of nosedives after that?

Yep but it is still somewhat watchable, most of the time good premises but the execution is disappointing.