Steven Spielberg Refuses to Talk

archive.is/6lupS
archive.is/6Uxy9

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html
archive.is/gy3U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess Spielberg is out of the loop enough to think that antisemitism line still instantly shut down everyone.

Literally who cares?

t. Spielberg

hi JIDF

imagine my shock

Fuck you, OP

It actually backfires, funnily enough, because now he's bringing his Jewishness front and center into the conversation.

Now all we need to know is… is he a Stein or a Berg?

Oy vey

Kek, duh, Berg of course, and a fucking Iceberg at that.

Based Feldman finally comes through, and names the biggest, biggest Jew.

Fuck, 10 year old me is sad. Pedoberg made some of the movies that defined my childhood.

Yes, please. Spielberg is Hollywood royalty, we need him to crash and burn.

He is an unverifiable story for you regarding this berg:

A friend of mine works in adult services (bdsm dom) and she knows many people in the sex industry. Her friend was working first tier security at a party in the hills, he checked cars and the guest list. The way it was setup is that there is a whole different security team for the house, then the outside security people for the perimeter. They were not to mingle. This guy is somehow invited (i think by one of the talent) to come up to the main house. What he found was a large room full of executive (((film makers))) and their male dogs. They hired prostitutes of fuck and suck the dogs while they smoked cigars and made jokes. I'm sure there was other stuff going down, but that seemed to be the casual jew-club activity for the night.

Is this… BIG NEWS?

Wut?

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html

Grabbed from Holla Forums. Essential reading. Apparently the girl from Poltergeist didn't die of cardiac arrest, she died from some degenerate kike inserting something into her that sent her into shock.

These kikes need to fucking die, man. Like seriously, I rarely ever post like this but fuck, am I mad.

Holohoax is deepest lore.

NOT /OURGUY/ SPIELBERG!!! HOW THE FUCK WILL I BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT HIM PRODUCING KINO!!! NOOOOOOOO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

So, this is who he was kikestarting to kikeend? I'm sold.

spielberg, more like spielsperg lmao

archive.is/gy3U8

Ooh de la lay!

neither of those links show that text you quoted

googling quotes from the text gives nothing

so where is this article from?

Fuck OP, but holy cow

Family Goy strikes again!

KILL YOURSELF OP

Just Spielberg? This is what corey cock teased everyone for years with? Disappointing as fuck.

If that was true pedowood would be gone for good
Too bad OP is fake and gay

It's a fake quote. OP is a faggot

silence is pretty much admission of guilt.

You think this shit is a fucking game, OP. If I were a mod you'd be permabanned for this faggotry.

I can't tell who is jewing who.

The part about him being a gay lawyer seems to be true though as well as Spielberg's friendship with Weinstein. And there's a lot of creepy shit surrounding Spielberg when concerning Poltergeist. But yeah, OP is a faggot. Spielberg may still go down though.

Literally 100% of jewing is jews jewing jews with the goyim either getting in the way or being used as pawns.

Spielberg is a nice man go back to Holla Forums you don't do anything but shit up this board redditors.

Probably D. Geffen, his long time business partner who uses the casting couch quite frequently.

Pretty much confirms the accusations are true.

Test