Spends thousands of dollars on toys, including bootlegs

Is he autistic?

yes?

i often wonder what sort of father figure manchildren like this have, if any

I wish I was kidding

wait what happened???

Brad jones fucking lupa. While she still lives with her ex boyfriend Phelous. Phelous still paying lupa food and home with his channel while she sucking off brad jones. She was never popular even when she worked at channel awesome. All she ever done was help get spoony fired.

Is the alt right and Trump blaming from Phelous too? Brad does his fair share. He even created a character called Walt Right. Brad is about as dense as Angry Joe when it comes to criticism. Acting blameless like his own shit doesn't stink. I honestly wished he'd actually killed himself.

Remember when LordKat was here trying to push the forced "Based Brad!" #savebrad shit?

Did he buy CISBusters merch too?

same tbh

but instead based Spoony is going to be the next CA member to kill himself… shame

Not just fucking her but didn't he just marry her too?

bump cause inteested

And Phelous just lets this shit happen to him!? What a doormat!

sadly a lot of men are pushovers these days

Not me! Some woman did that to me, I'd tell her to go fuck herself. I ain't paying for any of her shit!

It's things like this that has made me give up on them. Modern western women are cunts and need to be put in their place. My hope is that when society finally breaks down, we start keeping them like property. Women are too stupid and irresponsible to be given rights.

proud of you bro

Spoony gets lots of shit. But he doesn’t play with ghostbusters toys online

tl;dw Why does Phelous still hang out with her?

no but I remember you and everyone else here pushing it

because cuck

He a literal cuckhold

i'm not sure which one has it worse there all things considered,the one that has to actually fuck some chick? that looks like she ? is in the early stages of progeria or the one that pays for it?

LordFat is as cancerous as cancer can get.

I think we have to admit: Brad scored some fine piece of young ass for himself.

She looks borderline underage. Calling it now. He will be a victim of #metoo

At least he'll be able to fuck that 21-years old pussy raw. Compare to what Sploopy, Doge, or AVGN managed to score, and you'll see that Brad will be the only one to die with no regrets.

who is she?

Brad's brand new and hot wife.

So it's not Lupa, right? I was wondering why she was looking so young.

LordKat had to do one thing, just one fucking thing to remain popular and that was keep doing his video game series.
But no, he fucked off to do shitty livestreams.

DUDE I COULDN'T CONTINUE MY VIDEO GAME SERIES BECAUSE SPOONY RUINED FUCKING EVERYTHING. I WAS ON THE COME UP!!

Well, Spoony is at the verge of anheroing himself, so I guess LordFat will be finally free to become big in da buziness

Pfffft! Does this look like the face of an autist to you?