triggered

What is this?

appears to be of egyptian origin

this is insane. look at the site.
went to the site, suddenly feel motivated to sign up for the brown shirts

hmm
concentration.camp

What's the site?

It's a pump and dump scam or malicious code, take your pic.

>github.com/thefuhrer/adolfcoin.camp
returns a 404

It's taking the piss out of cryptocurrency

adolfcoin.camp works for me

I seriously can't work out if its a joke or real but I cant stop laughing

from the glossary page

So who is registrering death.camp?

yes yes yes yes yes

If this is real I'm mining it from the second it launches just in case it becomes the next doge

Mining it means you get some of it right? How do you do that? Is this like a bitcoin thing?

that's the idea anyway. The earlier you start mining the more coins you get, at least that's how it usually works anyway. I just had a look at the source on github and built it, VERY interesting, the whole thing looks like a joke until you see the guide for how to contribute and then… well only developers will understand what's going on here but this is really f*cking interesting, trying to wrap my head around it.

mein.camp/f

that reminds me of how I was talking to an older white guy yesterday and out of nowhere he started talking about now nice the nazis dressed. Good times are ahead

lulz this is a major troll

Interesting.

More interesting.

Even more interesting.

I'm mining on the testnet now. Going to mine the crap out of it when it launches in case this thing actually works and it becomes worth something.

I'm skeptical of any and all cryptos, especially the newer ones. I wouldn't touch this with an 88 foot stick

thats a long stick

I think I figured it out. We here are the Orthodox, halfchan is the Papal land of Kekistan.
Fucking heretics.

After investigating I'm finally putting toes into the blow stamp market. Finally accessible to phone users. I hardly understand large swathes of lingo, but the instructions are easy enough to follow.

Now this is shit posting.

This is major shitposting with a little bit of cryptocurrency on the side. The entire point of this is clearly to be ordained by Lord Kek.

Seems to draw from the whole underbelly of subcultures. This might be one of the first unifying points after Trump.

88 H/s !!!!!

I fucking win, bitches.

What were you wearing?

Its real. Compile and start mining today. Freedom awaits!

sage for off topic

Equal parts shitposting and substance. The more you read the more depth there is.

Linda Sarsour, organizer of the women's march. That's an actual quote from her. It's the most antisemitic thing on the whole site.

what the fuck is this pronoun bullshit what the fuck

adolfcoin.camp

Parody, satire, trolling. There are many ways to say "acting as a caricature of one's enemy".

WTF is that

OK I just looked it up. Some kind of beer.

Sargon detected.

He didn't start it, he just jumped on. Like with most of what he is known for.
Like I said earlier, everything considered, this this looks like an umbrella for all. Holla Forums, reddit, even facebook.

Anything with the fucking purple bird is under immediate suspicion of being an attempted meme engineering ploy.

Was thinking the same thing. A lot of thought has gone into this to hit everyone at their own level wherever they are. Now add this into the mix and things really get weird: github.com/Adolfcoin/Wiki/wiki/The-Führerprocess

Christine Lagaard from the IMF

What they used to put on the concentration camps front gate

based on all the other symbolism, this must be there for a reason. Anyone?

Would throw into trash, but their major problem is lack of 88, so.

every fucking time

It is my understanding Australia is near impossible to immigrate to or gain citizenship, will Kekistan be issuing passports for white Aryan nationals?

I'd say that the fuhrer has a final solution to this.

also, don't forget the mars terraforming project to create the kekistani homeworld

So, tomorrow?

Looks like it.

An anchor? Seems this isn't the right kind of reich computing to the mods.

They likely incorrectly assumed that this was a joke or they're looking to mine as much upfront and want to reduce competition

Sometimes a fucking leaf is just a fucking leaf

Timer went away but the Git Hub didn't update. Since this got ankored, is it TRASH? What happened?

they launched, there's an active mining pool also

test