Strong Catholic

literally the only reason he gets so much Holla Forums hate is because he triggers r/the_donald, most of whom are too young to remember the pre-Obama days where presidents would be mocked constantly, especially Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal

Trump has mini-scandals like every fucking week so there's no shortage of material.

source?

yeah, that's why people really hate him, the Trump jokes.

>>>Holla Forums

Yep, that time that he had two scoops of ice cream was a doozy. I was worried that was an impeachable offense, honestly.

remember when Trump cameod on Scrubs?

the only good thing this guys done is the voice of phil ken sebben

TWO

He's a scumbag. He sandbagged affleck.
Sandbagged him.

Colbert never did a segment about two scoops, that was actual fake news spread by Holla Forums.

When did I say that Colbert did the two scoop thing? I was referencing OP's claim of a "new mini-scandal every week."

I remember when he told his audience that Trump fired Comey, and his audience cheered because they thought they were still supposed to hate Comey for just pretending to investigate Hillary. So then he reminded them they were supposed to boo by joking that they were Trump supporters.

lol
for real tho, how many circumcised dicks do you think he sucked to get where he is?

So is he funny?

>

kek I need to rewatch this, probably a thousand other long forgotten memes. Remember when you used to watch Scrubs every night after school user?

No, I don't watch tv. I am just here for Marvelkino and memes.

is being a good goy and a cog in one of the kikes' golems a merit?

I never watched Scrubs because I wasn’t a retarded bluepill.

kek

Honestly he use to make me laugh happy tears… now I just shed a tear for his rancid and AIDs riddled soul. He only deserves 1 tear though because he's butt buddies with podestas and the clintons. Cannot be close to those kinds of people without being as diseased. RIP, also his banter is shit now and his humor has gone downhill. RIP again to the man who once made me laugh.

his humor didn't change, you did

Most of society is shit because of how clueless you were.

You have problems with your comprehension go back to reddit and click the up and down votes.

Except these same idiots started harrassing anyone who dared to mock Obama. I dont care for Trump but hypocrites like Colbert who put Obama on a pedestal deserved to be mocked. Also Colbert's become worse after he left the Colbert report.

You dumb bastard. He was always an unfunny liberal stooge.

remember when current year man blew up current year?

Nah he had funny shit. Get beyond your own feelings you loser and accept that some people can be funny at some points regardless of how far they have fallen. God you must be a miserable nigger to be so shallow and ignorant.

funny part is that in order to even have any following he has to spread russia conspiracy theories
pathetic how far he has fallen

No.

This is a reddit post if I've ever seen one

Druppy guppies gid owd

They buried Bill Clinton's real scandals like Waco where Janet Reno burned US citizens alive with mechanized infantry

US Citizens who were running a child rape cult

That was pretty cool.

So?

they were just expressing their first amendment rights user, you wouldn't get it as a non-american

Colbert confronted a fellow liberal based on his bad behaviour. Whether you're left or right, you have to love people like Colbert that can look past their biases and focus on doing the right thing.

Of course, fullchan cucks can't see that and just want to be triggered.

They should replace the public by recorded clap and laughter like they used to in the 80's, so they could pretend at last, to have a wiser audience than fucking loud niggers chimping out like retards when the host end a sentence.

I wonder if you actually believe that or if this is just more shitposting.
I can't tell anymore.