Western History Redpill

Interesting historical documentary on a mysterious Ruin stone found in America, but the best part is the true history of the West starting at 24:00.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_mining_in_Michigan
grahamhancock.com/wakefieldjs1/
bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_pirireis/esp_mapaspirireis05.htm
sacred-texts.com/nos/index.htm
archive.is/8aZ00
archive.is/PWFku
youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY
youtube.com/watch?v=CEtyuN6EttM
youtube.com/watch?v=cNEUOnlcIAQ&t=7m55s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viracocha#Controversy_over_.22White_God.22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also built the empire of stone for the Incas before being overwhelmed by the shitskin hoardes and having it taken over.

Yeah but this is like real proof. It's just not shown in (((College)))

Can't believe every other race was too stupid to build it's own civilization, everything was made by proto europeans

Well most likely China visited too but anytime you try to have this discussion some brainwashed drone like you pops off with a stupid fucking anti-white comment

Fuck, I thought that was sarcasm, sorry.

there is good evidence of even earlier visits to the great lakes region
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_mining_in_Michigan

grahamhancock.com/wakefieldjs1/

interesting, indians making weapons out of copper and then regressing, just using it for jewelry, then not at all but still knowing of the mines. Either we wuz Chiefs or indians confirmed zimbabwe tier

Yeah, no. There's still pagan villages in Europe.

the indians learned from who?

They don't have a Godan. They're just larping.

Yep, Europeans. Many south american fables speak of encounters with "White Gods" arriving to their lands via ship (a technology completely foreign to them), giving them language and technology, then leaving.

we wuz

sorry for the horrible wording, I meant to imply the same

We wuz doesn't apply to whites nigger because it's not proper English.

where?

That ruin stone was proven fake.
This false flagging nigger shit is just getting filtered from now on.

there is only one civilized race even today, and its that race which has always been the only one to seed civilizations.
White people.
Look at what happens to places once white people leave and their institutions are abandoned, despotism at best.

No it was proven real and that's not the topic here you fucking shill.

Im going to watch that movie now. Fucking noble savage meme makes me sick

Watch this one, too.

that movie is visually at least pro- noble savage. Fine for someone aware of the meme to watch though. also encourages racemixing with peruvian mestizos

Incas and Maya both speak of a foreign white man (god) arriving on a ship and bringing wondrous ideas and knowledge and transforming the peoples to civilized level.
read a book nigger.

So, is this the source of the blonde haired giant legends? Or were those people Siberian migrants who passed the barring straight?

m-muh land! H-hey don't touch that tree over there! That's ours! So is that rock, and that river!

Migrants

you mean being eaten alive after the women are raped?

What movie?

It usually gets forgotten but the reason Thor Heyerdahl sailed the Kon Tiki was because his research into Incan myths that everything was built by tall, white, red-haired people. In those myths the "gods" sailed off one day and eventually populated Polynesia. Every publisher said it was impossible because the technology and materials weren't available at the time. It gave them an easy excuse to block publishing his work. To prove his point he sailed to Polynesia on a balsa wood raft named the Kon Tiki with five others in 101 days. The journey is remembered but the purpose is not.

Don't forget about the Hopi! Their entire religion was based around the prophecy that white men would return… and then they freaked the fuck out when they saw the cross instead of the swastika. Eventually, they helped create the rainbow family, which lives entirely outside of kike society, and will be the seed to a new white future.

There are places in African that we didn't reach until the 1800s and the nignogs still hadn't invented the wheel, same as Native Americans.
Good luck building a civilization when you can't even build a fucking wheelbarrow.

You're the weird hippy guy who keeps trying to get people to join your Northern California drug ring.

Oera Linda Book in 5 ……… 4 ………….. 3 …………

There are isolated tribes living in the Amazon jungle who have been totally cut off from any kind of civilization essentially since the dawn of time. Very rarely, a chopper passing over the canopy of the jungle will look down and catch a few of them staring agape at this loud thing in the sky, if we didn't have the photographic evidence of such people existing I doubt anyone would believe the stories. In any case, these Amazon tribes today are still living in the stone age, basically jungle niggers but with lighter brown skin.

this
What movie?

this

what movie god damn it

Another hibernian plot all along

i found it it's the new world (2005)

The Symbols of an Alien Sky documentaries are a good explanation on the origin of loads of old mythological symbols, as well as some religious practices and beliefs. Even a likely reason for why kikes started sacrifices.
I'd embed it but it's embeded somewhere else on the board already youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
I'd post the webms I saw in a previous webm thread, but when I thought to find them and save them, the thread they were in was gone.

Sounds like a cargo cult in that case.
Imagine being a nigger and waiting for your next welfare check, but it never comes. So you wait and wait, for White bennies and eventually in your desperation, turn it into a religion.
Same shit wherever Whites have been then left.
In PNG they literally made a cult called the John Frum cult, some random American is their Godhead because he showed up with some neat gear for them some time in the preceding decades.
It's widely believed that "John Frum" is a misinterpretation of the man's answer when asked who he was: "John 'frum' America."

https:// yts.ag/movie/the-new-world-2005

The aesthetics of that movie are amazing, and it's quite realistic as well, minus the approval of racemixing. It's the Pocahontas tale, but a lot more violent than the Disney one.

The channel the documentaries are on also has some great videos explaining the Electric Universe(which plays a large part in the documentaries), a science that German scientists were using before the end of WW2, and that after the end of the war, was buried.
If you want to have a bit more insight into the past, as well as physics as it really is, it's a great channel.

Any interest in the tales of Prince Madoc?
https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoc
Welsh prince sailed to America in 1170, landed in Alabama and returned home to recruit more settlers.

Interesting thread. I believe there is so much more to history that (((they))) don't want us to know. For example, this map was made in 1537 and shows fucking Antarctica! The first time explorers laid eyes on the Antarctic ice shelf is in 1820.

Check out this website for more info
bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_pirireis/esp_mapaspirireis05.htm

humorously, when the spanish came to the americas the aztecs thought it was the return of the viracocha and got rekt

bump!

==Historia Regum Britanniae== AKA
History of the Kings of Britain by Geoffrey of Monmouth, 1136AD
But it's now a "work of fiction" because Brits were illiterate, uncultured barbarians without any record of history - fuck you.

https:// archive.org/details/britishhistoryg01geofgoog
http:// www.yorku.ca/inpar/geoffrey_thompson.pdf

It's a 2 in 1 deal since you can laugh at your squeaky voice while an hero.

gay

It's sad much of Holla Forums prefers /x/ history threads to the real ones.

bump

jotunns aren't modernity
they also shouldn't look like mulattoes

Modern ones do

Weren't the Masons started somewhere in Northern England?

Um I kind of doubt that the Indians made runestones.
:-/

it was sarcasm

Wait, so did they believe in an alternate timeline? Or a future one?

repill threads belong on /polk/. This board is for…I don't even know anymore.

correct

What can I get out of joining? Besides stabbed to death in some porta potty outside of a Dead Head Concert or on some FBI red dot list?

LADS!

Remember the Revelations 12/Virgo Constellation Theory? The St. Louis Arch Eclipse?

I was reading some Nostradamus to see if I'm wrong on how he predicted Marxism (Century 3 : 67), but suddenly this thing rustled my jimmies:

Century 5 : 9

Source: sacred-texts.com/nos/index.htm

Can someone tell if I'm wrong, because I belive we a bunch of fatguys who masturbate to anime possibly stumbled upon some ultimate truth.

Damn, I miss documentaries like that on HistorAyy Channel.

I'm not that guy but I'm sure we have mutual friends.

A lot of these folks are burnt out normies with special skills that would benefit someone who wanted to disappear from society. But the thing is, unlike a lot of degenerate hippies, they have discipline. Comes from a lot being ex-military.

t. someone who bought rockwool for cloning recently

Yes, it's called dumbass ex machina, at least that's what I call it in my book.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!4

Pic related is a pre-columbian Roman Bust found beneath 3 floors in an ancient temple in Mexico.

archive.is/8aZ00

Underwater exploring is now banned in Brazil because Roman Shipwrecks were discovered off the coast:
archive.is/PWFku
They literally covered up the site, dumping sand on the shipwrecks after roman artifacts were recovered.

There are Roman-style aqueducts in Brazil. The official story is that the colonial conquerers who slaughtered the natives loved them so much they built roman aqueducts for them, complete with Greek writing and statues of Greek/Roman gods, and then never used them leaving them abandoned. Give me a break.

Academia's version of history is total bullshit.

Even the Japanese had a colony in America, the Zuni Tribe is the remnant of, have the same rare disease as Nipponese and their language is full of Japanese sounding words which mean the same thing as the sounds in Japanese.

The massive cataclysm which happened in North America, vaporizing the ice sheets, scrubbed the remnants of civilization off the face of the continent, and flooded coastal cities. Remnants of ancient construction are found under water in the Bahamas. The Romans knew of America. A while after the cataclysm they tried to re-colonize America.

The reformation rewrote history, burned our books and historians, erased America and Atlantis from history and Spanish Inquisition killed any who dissented. Reformers claimed many Roman cities, like Saint Petersburg were built from scratch by Christians, and adorned their buildings with Greek artistry and Roman gods? Think. These reformers also rewrote Christianity which was formerly closely related with Nordic and Egyptian and Indo-European belief, and observed many solar fertility festivals and had ceremonies honoring stellar observances.

The sea faring coastal civilization of Atlantis, Aslanda, Asland, Aslan, Islam, etc. as its sometimes called gives us the term Island. The remnants of this ancient world spanning civilization preserved the ancient writing we now call "Arabic". This writing method was far more common and not unique to Arabs – Arabs didn't invent it. This is why some Greek writings are only preserved in "Arabic translations": They were not translations, they were written in Arabic to begin with. Arabs didn't preserve our science, it was ours the whole while, many western scholars used to write in the pre-flood "Arabic" script.

The "Arabic" language of the Ancient Atlantic Empire is still seen on many old swords, crowns, and tapestries used by kings, used fluidly along with Christian writings in Cyrillic. Some mantles of Christian kings also bear Arabic. The official explanation of why western kings were decked out with Arabic writing is that they did not recognize the language of their sworn enemies and thought the Arabic writing was floral print… fucking please. Other times they claim that Muslim artisans gifted the items to western kings. The people who destroy idols, and saw such depictions even of animals as idolatry, made idolatrous art and gave it to Christians as gifts? Think.

(1/2)

(2/2 - pic related is a Viking ring with "Arabic" inscription.)

The Reformation era attributed all such writing of Atlantian descent to the nomadic Arabs who had little culture to begin with, in order to obscure the truth about America and the powerful coastal civilization. It would be like if we burned all traces of English and what couldn't be destroyed was attributed it to South American Tribes. This would be equally asinine as our academia's current "history". There have always been skilled advanced civilizations living along side more primitive peoples who regress in the absence of Aryan rulers. The sects of a more unified religion were divided and perverted: Each was given ideology which was weak and strong against the others in a classic Rock vs Paper vs Scissors strategy for dividing and conquering the region via Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.

The early studies of the Dead Sea Scrolls revealed just how pagan early Christianity really was… Today it's claimed that Christianity adopted pagan holidays, but they have always been Christian because Christians are "pagans" and just don't know it.

The story of Moses was written by a scholar who traveled to Alexandria and amassed much knowledge about the ancient past. The Old Testament was created through rewriting many ancient legends. Genesis is a dumbed down version of the ancient Babylonian creation legend which comes from the older Sumerian account of creation. Moses means "out of water". The name Mises is the Egyptian form meaning the same thing. The magic and feats of Mises and Moses are very similar. Moses was alleged to have been given the story of Adam and Abraham by God. Apparently this "God" lived in the Library at Alexandria and liked Egyptian, Babylonian, and Sumerian legends… The new testament adds the Pharaonic Christ figure – a pharaoh born of the people rather than from the line of true Aryan godkings. Like a pharaoh Christ would also intercede on behalf of the people with the gods to ensure their afterlife if only you confessed with your mouth and truly believed.

With the destruction of our history in the Reformation, and deliberate burning of our scholarship, also went many of the ancient Aryan culture and traditions, fortunately some of it survived in other religions. The process of destroying Aryan history continues today, as ISIS is destroying cultural artifacts. Including recently shelling a library of Sumerian stone tablets in which some ancients boast of knowing the language and legends from before the great flood.

It's not a great mystery that the temple structures from Easter Island to Egypt to South America share a particular building style. The remnants of the Atlantian Empire tried to enlist local peoples to rebuild the empire. The "Ancient Egyptians" didn't build the Great Pyramid at Giza, they wrote their names on things others had already built then tried to duplicate the building style of the ancients.
youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY

The "new world" was kept out of the public's mind with the fear-mongering of an edge of the world to fall off of. People were easily ruled as they thought there was no place to escape to. With people circularly navigating the continents rulers realized they'd have to reveal the Americas, but still sought to limit exploration. Our current model of the world does the same thing as the older model: It convinces you that you are trapped with no where left to escape the rulers. If you want to know the truth then solve the riddle of steel and learn where the Nordic "Aliens" really come from. Start here:
youtube.com/watch?v=CEtyuN6EttM
The world is bigger than you think, this is why not even Steven Hawking can find the 8inches per mile square of curvature that the 25000mi around globe predicts.
youtube.com/watch?v=cNEUOnlcIAQ&t=7m55s

The educational establishment is indoctrination, it teaches lies. Hitler discovered these truths with Himmler in his study of the occult. He realized that the murder and suppression of Aryans has been going on for hundreds of years now. That is the real threat the 3rd Reich posed: The Dawning of a New Golden Age of Man, freedom from the biggest lie of all, which is repeated over and over again until you think it's the truth.

TL;DR: The Ancient (illegal) Aliens are Aryans.

Good thread. I always learn something new in these threads. Never knew about the Roman ships in Brazil.

and greater cranial capacity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viracocha#Controversy_over_.22White_God.22

I cant find anything on this. Is this legit?

This is so weird. I was reading about Hopi interaction with Aryans last night and as I was dreaming the notion of Ancient Aryans(not Aliums) came into my mind. Thanks for the reading material.

bump

Multiculturalism actually.
The first page of Genesis matches what's called the Hyme to Aten I believe. The Pharaoh wrote it to Aten (disk Sun God of all – monotheism). It's almost a total rip off.

There were a lot of Egyptians named TutMoses.

That makes sense because there is no history of the Hebrews and Leviticus cults first appear in Israel after Greek occupation (first "jews").

This

interesting…

The occult is gay and muddied with anti-intellectual "spiritual" filth and Christlarping. The fact is these truths had come out through historians for decades before the Thule or any other group. That's a wikipedia/youtube version of where Hitler learned the truth.

Never go full /fringe/ user

Got any info graphs/links (pref not video) of the hitler occult shit? I am interested in the hollow earth theory. I dont want to jewgle it and end up with more 6 gorillion dead underground jew bullshit

Eveything you said was Jew bullshit, user.

Beware the "esoteric" meme. It's always for druggies and bad researchers.

why? i don't see how that's related?

But where did the Aryans go after constructing all the good and mighty? Where did they go? And will they ever come back?

What do you think is the Electric Universe theory some kind of disinformation bait or could it somehow be true? Very interesting indeed, but just wondering if "they" try to push us to wrong tracks.

you're spot on man. don't get discouraged by the amount of ridicule and instant denial you'll face when talking about this.

Sounds like a bunch of wishful thinking bullshit you shill.
Do you also think the earth is flat?

This thread is hilarious. Keep it up OP, bullshit and pseudo-history is always entertaining.

On the topic of Islam, the original Muslims were white. Muhammad was the son (or possibly grandson) of an ethnic Vandal cavalryman who fought the Persians for the Roman/Byzantine Empire. A significant number of others in his tribe were of similar stock.

The topic of Abrahamic religions and how they relate to other faiths is an interesting one, but could derail this thread. Would you care to start a new thread for further discussion?

WEW

What's it like being a nigger?

Could you please tell us more about ancient Arabic influence on everything.

And what about Iran? Even to this day the people of Iran claim to be Aryans. And what about Aryan India?

And how do you sum up Phoenicians to all of this?

Could you please show this all in a timeline?

Not exactly. It's more like if niggers had enough self-awareness to appreciate everything Whites bring with them, and a willingness to learn to uplift themselves from his teachings.

Do you think .htm is somehow incorrect?

The amount of sheer we wuz in this thread is disappointing

The Aryans are inside of you, user

Wrong.

Man is meant to conquer the stars and become godlike, not grovel at a god's feet and be at the mercy of prophecy and fate. I refuse to accept such a pitiful existence.