FACT: John Green is THE thinker of our generation and you can't refute it...

FACT: John Green is THE thinker of our generation and you can't refute it. If his books got make into movies they would be kino.

I would argue Justin Roiland as the definitive thinker or our time, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

His books did get made into movies.

They did, and they're pretty mediocre.

I like John Green, but why does he write mostly YA? Honestly that only makes it more likely that he is the thinker of our time. We live in a very youth centric culture.

Classic SoyBoy.

I would definitely be like "This Cheerio has been eaten and shat out 48 times before? Fuck off, I ain't eating that shit"

He's supposed to be a """scientist""" and yet he's so fucking blind. That cereal metaphor is complete nonsense, it'd be much more realistic to see a woman for what she is - a woman.

If she really slept with 48 fucking men, and let's completly ignore her gaping vagina, her psychological problems alone make her worthless. What in the god damn mind of a dumb fucking american woman make her fuck 48 different dudes. What makes her drop man after man, almost literally hopping from one dick to another? Is it the jews? The (((sexual liberation))) of the 21st century? That i do not know, but those are the questions this clown should be asking himself.

Isn't this guy just an even more cucked version of bill nye?

Bill Nye is pretty hard to outcuck, especially after his latest reddit AMA fiasco. However John comes pretty close.

what happen?

nice trips
Basically people asked questions and he replied like a total dick or like a complete moron, in a reply he literally said
no shit. Anyway, he got downvoted to hell and mods on reddit locked the thread, but i'm sure someone will post the pictures or you can find them yourself easily somewhere.

Grow a pair!

Every box of cereal is new, the woman isn't.

Someone show him fidelity rates compared to sexual partners.

Wouldn't matter, he'd just interpret fidelity as a negative side effect resulting from the patriarchy.

Checked.
Sounds like a real scientist, he does.

seinse iz always right

(((green)))

What is it with these cucks and comparing every thing to shitty analogies

Is he a soy boy?

If you compare things to things that they aren't things seem like what they not be.

Deep down they know they don't have any solid reasoning behind their beliefs so they make terrible analogies in order to look clever and intelligent.

I hate that niggerspeak is becoming normalized with millennials.

me too fam

That's not really cucked though, just retarded.
This John guy, literally everything I've seen from him is cucked. He even has "Kill Fascists" written on his laptop.

Hi I'm John Green and this is Crash Course: World Cuckery

Today we're going to talk about why the white man is evil and why as a youth I was too naive to recognize this obvious truth.

smh too tbh fam the struggle is real

Funny coming from this guy of all people.