BRITAIN YES

You faggots see this shit?

>UK primary school takes pupils on day out to meet ‘extremist’ Islamic preacher

Children from a London primary school spent a two-day school trip with an imam described by a British High Court as supportive of “extremist Islamic positions.” Aged between six to eight, the children from Kilmorie Primary School met with Shakeel Begg to discuss Islam at the Lewisham Islamic Centre on March 21 and 22.

archive.is/xk1Tt

BRITAIN ENGLANDISTAN YES

If anyone has a web archive of the article PRINT IT ASAP

I just love that muslim country, Allah bless the United Arab Kingdom

probably didn't even have any whites present, that's the sad thing

All of their names are a variation of the name Muhammad. You have to keep in mind that since dunecoons are all closely related to each other, there was always someone named after an earlier relative called Muhammad, all the way back to the original prophet (may he get anally fisted for all eternity)

Britain was Israel's greatest ally before there was an Israel. It made Israel. Now look at them. Look at them and laugh. Austerity measures to genocide white Christians followed by historic debt to finish off Christianity and begin an era of subverted muslim suckers/slaves.

This sums it all up.

u mad Hans?

Oy vey muh shakeels.

Jesus christ.

Should have known better.

Gee Britain, after Brexit, I thought you were a cool poppa, but I guess you're just an
ANUS

The entire country of England was purchased by (((wealthy bankers))) when they went bankrupt after the battle of Waterloo. The (((Rothschild))) Bank of London owns the country, moreso than the Fed owns the US.

wat?

Muhammad ibn Abdullah and Ali ibn Abu Thalib al-Quraysh duh

jews - satan hahahahahahahahahha

It's amazing how democracy ended up destroying thousands of years of progress so quickly by hiding the identities of the demented people currently running things.

headline.png for your folder

If they were brought to see a priest the BBC and other militant atheists would be asking questions