This is why I don't watch tv anymore

This is why I don't watch tv anymore.

I've seen better green screen in jewtube videos

They don't understand women.

That jewish skeleton is an unbelievable terrible actress.

beat that pussy UPP.

also I dont watch cape shit because fuck jewsney. marvel or DC.or even kickass fuckem

btw that went to my "WW getting beaten" folder.

watching a symbol of female power and female Independence getting punched into a blubbering submiting mess gets me so fucking rock hard you guys won't even know. post any more that you might have.

Okay.

doesn't work so well, you see that's why "wonder woman getting beaten" is the thing, the more amazon esque the more I want to see her getting beaten. she has that super skin that can be be hit by haymakers and gut punches and have her face smashed by evil doers or aquaman or supes into concrete about a dozen times, and she would still be attractive and good looking while the torpor steals a bit of that feisty side.

I wish Akabur did a thing on her.

it made you gay?

I think we are all disappointed with the Justice League.

deal?

was it rape?

KAL LEL NO

They've managed to make a movie so bad I'm interested in seeing it, interesting.

That's their new tactic for maximizing profits

Fuck off, cuckold.

The cum looks like disgusting cottage cheese. What a shitty illustrator.

Jesus fucking Christ. What's wrong with his head from 0:04 to 0:06? Is the CGI so bad for the ENTIRE MOVIE?

JUUUUST fuck my franchise up fam

Niggers deserve nothing

This is a worthless capeshit film though and has nothing to do with why you shouldn't be watching television.

That's how niggers reproduce

lol superhero movies are gay

holy shit, are they seriously showing this on theaters? this is LITERALLY rape, I hope the producers are jailed

hh come on, this can't be real. This is test footage, right? God i hate capeshit so much

It looks awful. This must be Whedon's doing, Zack's good at action.

Man of Steel and BvS disagree

Really blows my mind how these DC people can't comprehend their own material or their place in the market. They should taking pages from 2nd season Green Arrow and the Watchmen movie, not from Marvel. Even MoS is so much better than this. Batman, WW, Cyborg, these are not silly characters like playboy Tony Stark. They look absolutely ridiculous acting as if they're on The Office. The JLA takes it's image from fucking Greek gods. At least Hack Snyder understood that somewhat in the way he approached Superman as retarded as it was.

Even when The Flash is throwing banter around it's not this. He acts like a soldier in the trenches who says something stupid to lighten the mood, or he's antagonizing the enemy. Maybe i don't consume enough capeshit but i've never imagined The Flash standing around sorta asking Cyborg not to shoot at Superman. He would do something like say sorry and knock Cyborg the fuck out or something. Who is writing this shit?

And Aquaman can be one of two characters, discount Thor, a stoic king from under the sea, or he can be a kind hearted beach bum who reluctantly took the thrown. He is not some sort of male model quipy asshole who yells "wooo hooo" while flying around throwing his trident at inconsequential enemies.

Both had good fight scenes. Prove me wrong.

That reddit spacing proves you're from reddit and therefore have no taste in anything.
Done.

Watch this, from the other thread for full time laughs.

wow it's a good thing we have South America and China otherwise this would bomb like it should. the wall can't be built fast enough

And you should get back to Holla Forums with your sub 89iq memes.

i'm getting a headache trying to comprehend this

I thought it was only a meme. Americans truly are retarded.

nowhere in America are they going to put up spic subtitles, we're not there just yet

Shitskins are capeshit plebs

They are mexican

Mexicans, future americans, doesn't matter. Enjoy your shithole, fags. It's your reward for constantly producing such wonderful movies.

I am more upset that Superman can be at 80% of flashes speed, like really? That's bullshit. Also why did he come back angry?

It's poortuguese

Yeah those things are really bothering me as well. I really don't like this idea that Superman is some sort of evil that needs to be tamed. And if he's really this powerful how did he die to begin with? Guarantee somebody in a writers room said "wouldn't it be funny if Superman and The Flash dueled at super speed??". It's so stupid, The Flash is actually really powerful and this should be his time to shine. It actually would've been funnier if Flash was faster than him and still couldn't do anything. They're trying to copy Marvel gimmicks but fail so badly at it.

also Batman should never get hit by Superman, and if he does it should be a big deal, ya know, like the last movie where he needed all this planning and special gadgets and armor to fight non-evil Superman. Batman should fuck off and do something clever while naive WW tries punching and/or reasoning with him.

even worse

RIP DC

Someone post the part where Flash is moving around and Superman trying to hit him.

Why didn't they just make a suit? What the fuck was that?

The weekend isn't even halfway done yet smugtard.

Here's why you should again.

Why? Because WW got BTFO?

every wollywog deserves a bullet