"""ART""" movies suck

How old were you when you realized that "high brow" "cerebral" art movies are absolute crap that appeals to pseudo intellectual 110 iq nimrods who in a lot of ways are just as dumb as the average blockbuster viewer?

t. murrican

Some are, some aren't. There exist top tier blockbusters as well as top tier art house/minimalist films.

Your post is a cheap trick aimed at the insecure.

Also, Nimrod is the Biblical progenitor of all hunters and not an idiot, brainlet. Bugs used it as a sarcastic insult with the intent to ridicule Elmer Fudd's hunting skills, not his intelligence.

>>>/reddit/

I knew it was shit when I watched it. Like the Tree of Life, the Master, the Lobster. Pretencious shit.

I don't recognise the term "art film". That's like an art painting. It's redundant and means nothing. There are good films and bad films.

OP absolutely blown the fuck out

Moving audio-pictures is plain kitch at best.

If "Artist's Shit" is art, then Robocop is art.

It's called "Kino"

They definitely lack great cinematography and don't deal with any complex themes, but they are great films.

I thought Dogtooth was interesting. I supposed if you know the premise then it might be kind of boring. Did anyone else here like it?

>>>/reddit/

It held my attention when I watched it. I don't remember if it was good or not.

They only are meaningless if you are a brainlet. Most of these films aren't even ambiguous, the directors have openly talked about what they are about.

Kynodontas is about miscommunication and its impact. For a film made in 2009 it is pretty relevant today with all the 'fake news' and media lies floating about. The Master is about independence and what people do with free will. It took a lot of inspiration from post-war cults that sprung up everywhere. Watch Dodd's final speech to Freddie about no man being able to live without a master again. The Lobster is even more blatant, it's about modern soulless dating and how lonely people are treated. Great stuff.

Even without allegory they are all beautifully shot standalone narratives and that itself justifies their existence over generic cookie cutter blockbusters (shameless money printers with few exceptions).

It's a fantastic film. And i've watched it many times and it's still good. The 'twist' if you can call it that is in the first 15 minutes.

you should be shot just for using that term you fucking faggot die in Hell

t. eurocuck

Jokes on you it's not my OC

/thread

I get the meaning, it's just boring. And how is that even supposed to be deep, it's just an observation with little morality to it. Even LoTR has more depth that this pretecious shit.

Rembrandt doesn't mean nothing, his painting are fucking beautiful. Just like Attack of the Clones.

the master is overrated as shit and if you smoke menthols kill yourself

Not my problem that you've eroded your attention span with cuckeogames and twenty minute cuckime shows. 1 1/2 to 3 hours is not a long time if you are appreciating the film.

Why would you expect or want every film to be a morality tale? Go pick up a Bible, they're free in most hotels.

Oh boy I can't wait to read 100 pages on why Tom Bombadil represents the holy spirit or some

You don't call it an art painting though. A painting is a painting.

Kino means cinema. Your meme definition is irrelevant l.

First day?

*stalks your Zone*