Allfeck throwing rape jokes around like candy in press for Justice League: Upsets the Justice League

Affleck makes rape joke in press junket

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=BLRMwiNtmn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/OURGUY/

TOPKEK AFFLECK

All me.

Notice Henry Cavill up top.

fake news

where's the joke?

hooktube.com/watch?v=BLRMwiNtmn4

The guy with the hat on and the nigger look like real loosers

I don't get the joke.

They asked him what he'd do with a female superhero, and he asked if she was keeping up with the news (referring to the recent rape allegations against many Hollywood people).

We can all agree MoS was decent right but everything else was trash?

…that was it??

What was the rape joke? Gosh, they drived in the whole wymyn shit real hard in just 1 min and 20 seconds. (((Ezra Miller))) is such a slimy faggot holy shit.

Why did they make the Flash into the most annoying homo in existence?

Why does he have to be a homo in the first place?

The kike makes the TV show Flash look manly. Amazes me how the CWverse is more cohesive than WB's attempt at a cinematic universe.

That's not manly.

A runner should look like a runner, not a lifter.

That must be the most insufferable set ever.

Black Wally West is the true Flash then

To be fair sprinters are very muscular. And since the Flash runs fast it makes sense that he'd look like sprinters.

This.

what teh shit

Didn't he autistically flip his shit a few years ago defending Islam on some show?

There weren't any niggers in renaissance paintings.

There weren't any niggers around, but they were aware niggers existed. You can find a nigger here and there in renaissance paintings.

How exactly does that look like a renaissance painting?

I think it's referring to the meme of paintings where everyone looks at the POV guy and people use it today as "you're autistic"

That's fucking stupid.
This whole situation is fucking stupid.
I hope NK actually figures out how to shoot a nuke at us, I'm tired of the retarded shit that happens in burgerland.

WE

I don't understand. I hate Affleck, but only he, Cavill and Momoa are actual actors, the rest are just diversity picks because they were afraid to try casting characters correctly.

Also, Miller and Gadot went on to do this, so let's have a think about the two of them and try to identify a """common link""".

That joke was really poorly timed. Call me a brainlet but I don't think I would have understood it without the outrage. It's funny how this clip seems to try and portray the nigger as "gentlemanly" relative to Alleck.

Niggers genuinely like comic books. There was this black guy at my highschool who was super into Venom and he would always talk about how Eddie Brock was a better character than Peter Parker.

Of the two jews and the black guy, the black guy actually acts like he reads comics.

Blacks have always been a high demographic in comic sales. That's why there was a rush of blaxploitation characters in the 70s/80s at once, trying to capitalise on this new market trend of black people buying comics.

Funnily enough, they all wanted to read about the classic white heroes and maybe 3 dozen of those weekly attempts at new characters from the big 2 (and a few of the other publishers later bought out) were kept around.

Feels bad when you love comics and know so much about them but everywhere to discuss them sucks. Holla Forums is dropping every fucking day because the BO is ded and the Vol lets anything beyond outright cp spam or shilling go, but god forbid someone has a nice thread without a shit ton of cynicism and reddit jokes.
Seriously, showing your newfaggotry should be global rule 2.

Rape is never funny

It was funny when I reaped your mom.

The BO died? Holla Forums was a really nice place to discuss comics and cartoons, but it doesn't get much moderation. In comparison, Holla Forums is b2.0. It also doesn't help that comics are going to shit, so there isn't as much to get excited about anymore. One of the few comics that is at all interesting for me right now is Gwenpoole and that's because it feels as if she'll be given a solid ending with Hastings as writer and Gurihiru as artist.

Reaping isn’t funny either.

Holla Forums is ran by a bunch oversenstive PR cucks who delete everything that even resembles shitposting or something controversial, it's more cancerous than 4chan at this point, it's basically reddit on Holla Forums

…That counts as a rape joke?

I'm so fucking glad this movie is bombing and got terrible reviews. Fuck all of these people. Ezra especially. I fucking love how their ranting about how the Justice League needs more women and how it would "change the dynamic" is basically shitting all over Gal Gadot and saying she's not a woman and she's just sitting right there and quietly taking it. Ahahahahaha, you can see it on her fucking face.

Boobs are a gift.

I keep hearing this about virtually every popular board but Holla Forums and Holla Forums on 8ch now.

-Holla Forums bans any threads referencing Steam or anything Mark doesn't like. Apparently the pattern is your thread gets a bunch of saging shitposts to start, then if you reply to any of them the thread is deleted and you get banned.
-Holla Forums become complete shit at some point during the election and it became nothing but shills and a million stickies and if you promote any politics other than their specific brand of white nationalism-centered crap, you're banned.
-/a/ bans anything meta, anything referencing "3dpd" which I've seen include referencing that other posters are real people, anything that mocks trannies, references to other boards which they refer to as "crossboarding" and liking anime the vols don't.
-/cow/ bans criticism of Communism, pointing out the majority of cows they follow are left-wing, and basically anything that triggers Homor.

Honestly, that's it. I've heard Holla Forums has issues, but I don't go there enough to have seen them. And I know Holla Forums's nuts, but the only reason anyone seems to go there is to fuck with the idiots running the place and it's been proven most of their traffic is bots and they're really only like a hundred people.

Not that I'm saying the other boards are perfect.

What did he mean by this?

BO just never shows up.
Comics and cartoons are getting a tiny bit better every day, but instead we get 20 threads about the latest Marvel/Disney/CN marketing ploy, of which all 20 are left up because the Vol is a retard.

The April leaks showed there's only 1 Vol. He deletes anything he doesn't like and is a complete retard.
He was also an autistic spammer that used his Vol position to accuse people of being "Mexican VPNfag". The name never stuck and he shut up immediately after anons asked him how he could tell they were jumping IPs if there was only the BO and a Vol to see them.
I should make my own Holla Forums and police it to my own draconian desires.

It's sagebombing by one of the Vols, Cobalt. Every fucking Vol that Mark installs is incompetent.
Firstly, Holla Forums was only ever good during election cycles, but this last one broke it when it went mainstream.
Secondly, there are 3 mods who all act very similarly and there's a theory they're all the same autistic Turkish peasant LARPing to be white.
Other than that, the mods ban anything resembling free speech because they're convinced everything is a Jewish ploy and everyone must follow Trump's narrative or they're a Jew. The mods are just reactionary Trump supporters that are incapable of accepting he's not the Messiah.
The BO is also a GloVol and a tranny. Thus, everything is very serious business and we must be politically correct, as well as grammatically correct. Week ban for forgetting a period.
They're chasing after ghosts and pretending they're oldfags. Completely irrelevant apart from a few threads where they save things from other boards so you can find them when you need them.

I've never seen that on /cow/ even though I haven't been there for several months. The worst I saw was some cunts from locowfarms who think lolcows is the internet form of mean girls shit where a person can be an lolcow becuase she has bigger tits than you. I usually mocked these people when this occurred. /cow/ is kind of separated from Holla Forums culture though and is a big weird for that reason, but I don't think they're pro-communism from what I remember.

Also I know for a fact there's some quasi-feminazis from Tumblr posting on Holla Forums because I've seen some of them talking about hijinx, etc. on actual Tumblr. Another thing I hate about that board is that anytime they get trolled, they assign the person an identity, treat it like the Alamo and keep referring back to it for 3 years, and then accuse innocent shitposters of being those trolls. Their board culture is horrendous.

*bit

The real fags are the ones who aren't butthurt Trump isn't a jew hating Nazi like they are and are constnatly trying to undermine any support from him. I think you have that backwards really. There's too many edgelords there who think the LARPing is real and think people like Assad or fucking Kim Jong Un are good people. The jew paranoia is fucking annoying, but letting in actual leftists would be worse imo. No one who isn't an idiot uses the word reactionary btw to describe the right.

ENERGY LEGS, SPEED OF KENYANS, YOU CAN'T RUN BITCH.

AND YOU GONNA SMELL THESE BALLS.

Those are legitimate SJWs that kept making Steven Universe threads.
They were rightfully bullied and eventually the Vol banned them which sent them scurrying off.
They unironically debated about gender identity in the show, and the Vol, despite being a mouth breathing retard, correctly identified this as a bad thing.

The board culture was really good for the first 3 years, and we bullied away all the newfags posting about tumblr cartoons, but the mods got lackadaisical and it's been dropping for a while.

Trump is a positive force as it's going to lead us closer to what the majority of this site wants, but they act like everything is God's message and defend the flip-flops he pulls.
My main problem with Holla Forums is the constant bans, which were originally rightfully enacted to kill off shills and newfags, but now the mods jump at shadows and ban legitimate users.

And the mods are correctly labelled as reactionaries. They simply don't want to be a part of the mainstream and take Holla Forums rhetoric to the nth degree because they're all non-white and want to pretend they're anything else.

titcows please kys

You're gay.

Did you seriously think he's going to come out and be like "greetings fellow aryans, I am now going to pass the kill all jews bill lol"

No, there's more Tumblrinas there than just that. Also they crosspost from 4chan Holla Forums.

The board is fucking dead due to to overmoderation. People didn't go back after being banned for shitposting and stuff.

Except Trump never flip-flopped on anything. I have no idea what you're talking about, you're certainly not following the news. The closet thing I can think is autists getting mad at him for bombing Syria, but those people are retards that think anyone that goes against Isreal should be protected.

Reactionary is a leftist buzzword popularized by feminists. You may as well be calling them problematic. Also, you're not even using the word right. They're edgelords and LARPers, but they're not just reacting to the left. You talk like you're from KiA or some other shit hole.

You can say that it's a problem with Congress or whatever, but don't act like he's kept all his promises.

I didn't get it either.

For some reason his face just screams
Also that's most likely Prester John, a near mythical king who was said to hold the only Christian african kingdom. Apparently he held against the muslims and it was one of the biggest reasons for Portuguese exploration around africa. When some Portuguese met with Indians they were asked what they were looking for, they replied "Silver and Christians".

Even so, who cares? 4 years won't solve the problems. Him triggering the left is good enough imo. He's paving the road.