NEW STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI "Kylo Failed You" Official Trailer (2017) Sci-Fi Action Movie HD

NEW STAR WARS TRAILER IS UP

I ain't watching the movie, why would I be watching the trailer

8Channers React To Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer video when?

So generic and cringey. Same movie over and over.

the watermark is the best part of the movie.

Does anybody even give a shit about Kylo? He isn't even Darth. Snoke isn't even Darth.
What the fuck are they? Notsiths?

I just watch the trailer and I already forget it.

Looks breddy gud tbqhwyfamalamadingdong

They are Nu-Sith.

OH MY GAWD
IT BROKE NEW GROUND

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THIS POST BECAUSE I GOT IT

Why is it appropriate to have a teaser trailer and then three more trailers after? Isn't one trailer enough?

Will Snoke grope a woman in Episode IX?

Doen Kylo identify as a woman? Would that count?

It's not even a bad idea. Why haven't we made a channel like that? We could all be like E;R.

Probably because we aren’t talented enough.

Star Wars got by on special effects not on story, now that every movie has special effects of these caliber it needs story and the story of course sucks.

I gotta hand it to Disney. considering how little interest I had in this movie it's amazing that they could create a trailer that made me even less interested

Reminder that Dune is better.

In this new trilogy I find it interesting how little connection it has to the old. In the original saga things just didn't happen, George was very autistic about this cause and effect thing. Snoke just pops out from nowhere after the OT. They build a biggerer and betterer death star while basically being the vietcong, it gets destroyed and they're still just fine and dandy. Even Captain "Completely Useless" Phasma returns like nothing happened after getting dunked into the garbage disposal just before the new Death Star exploded.

It's also impressive how they got the nigger so sweaty in every single shot again.

apart from being a blatant copy beat for beat

Fuck off nigger
Give /ourguys/ at Disney some add revenue

The classic movies had a tried and true mythological structure that worked. Can't do that now. A young male hero put to the test through a series of ordeals? An imposing villain who isn't just defeated on the first try? But then how do show the world how strong women are?

Being a copy isn't really a connection. Even though it is an obfuscated remake the plot threads of the previous films never really get picked up in it. Only superficially with returning characters making cameos. It completely lacks the interplay previous trilogies had.

That's the problem with JJ Abrams and his Mystery Box scam. He seems to think that having something right now because it's needed in the 15 minute mark is important and "who cares about why it happened? We'll find some explanation one day". Look at his previous works: Lost (black smoke, the polar bear), Fringe (the Observers and how the writers fucked up later on by giving them an origin), Star Trek 2009 (the Red Matter). Snoke is only another cheap writing trick from his Mystery Box that will destroy any chance at characterization or the creation of an overall intrigue (TBH there's still no big story that is supposed to develop throughout this trilogy).

He kind of fucked himself this time due to having to be responsible for the conclusion of a trilogy built on mystery boxes.

They merely exist to gauge interest over time and shift things like merchandising and advertising accordingly.

That trailer seems familiar…

Stop advertising Fan Fiction. Star Wars ended the second George sold it.

This is the villain, though. It's like Marilyn Manson and Paul from the Wonder Years had a baby. He couldn't be more non-threatening if he was wearing pink chaps and a gemplug.

That's the point, all the villians are sissy white boys, the heroes are all non-whites or women. The purpose is to provide no positive role models for white children.

He’ll just pile on more mystery boxes. Why do you think a ‘second trilogy’ was announced?

I suppose. I think audiences don't react too well to mystery boxes in the long term, hopefully it won't perform very well.

all the villains are jews but it doesn't matter because everyone will perceives them all as white regardless…

99% of non-jews don't know the difference between jews and whites

This is why everything fucking sucks. This is unironically the formula pretty much every trailer uses nowadays. Consciously we don't perceive it but deep down something nags at us, telling us we've seen this shit before. Everything is disposable because no one with talent actually gets in anymore, they just recycle the same bullshit formulas. I'm tempted to do the same with Marvel movies, to expose how they've been cynically selling the same fucking "hero creates macguffin, villain gets hands on tech, creates evil version, hero and villain fight" story.

it's simple dont watch star wars or capeshit