The Future of Hollywood is Female

Point these dumb Nazi LARPing kids at a Democrat celebrity or Jew being accused of sexism by a feminist and they`ll start jumping up and down screaming "Yay feminism! Patriarchal oppression has to end!" Point them at a Democrat celebrity or Jew accused of racism and they`ll start screaming "Black lives matter! Stop mass murder of black youth by racist cops!" Point them at Kevin Spacey and they`ll turn into gay-liberationists.

Basically, they`ll just grab ANY stick to beat whoever they've been told by the (((media))) is not their guy with - without having even the basic brains and imagination to realize that the same stick is going to be used to beat THEM next week and that in fact beating THEM is really the whole point behind this.

It`s fucking GROTESQUE hearing these little Nazi LARPers using the language of Rose McGowan and other repulsive femishits who are a thousand times more toxic to what the Right should stand for than Franken or Weinstein and certainly than Roy Moore will ever be.

I can`t believe they are dumb enough to think we can "use" this now millions-strong pack of screeching hate-filled misandrists to defeat our enemies and then get them back under control once the Frankens and the Weinsteins and the liberal hypocrites who support them have been taken out.

Nobody has been this fucking stupid since the Trojans found a big wooden horse in front of the gates of their city and thought "Oh look, the people who've been trying to murder us for 10 years are giving us presents. We gotta get this thing inside the city walls as soon as possible."

Females are not a problem.

Look at Germany, where "Mommy" is in charge, because it's your future. Once a nation`s men have all been castrated as potential "sexual harassers" and women have been placed on the pedestal of Unchallenged Beacons of Truth and Wisdom and Moral Virtue, women can then, like Merkel, begin to preside over the globalist project of population replacement, which will not only secure the supply of mindless cultureless labor-and-consumption units that Soros, Zuckerberg and co demand but also give back to women, in the form of millions of Ahmeds and Jamals, the dicks they cut off their own nation`s men but still biologically need and crave.

Checked. Holla Forums cucked by kek.

No. The Future of Hollywood is Fire.

Lol sweetie, Germany is full of arabs.

CUCKIME
reddipol out

Really makes you think.

>Right
>(((media)))
Identity crisis much? Lately you Holla Forumsacks don't know whether to shit or go blind.

The right wing is just as toxic as anyone in the left wing. Where have you been? In your hugbox?

Unlike you don't spend much time on Holla Forums. Sounds like you should probably take a break tbh.

>>>Holla Forums

I`m just pointing out that you can`t cheer on a bunch of ruthless power-hungry monsters like Rose McGowan and her million man-hating whore "sisters" as they completely dismantle the structures of law and civilized society that were arduously built up (by men) over millennia and then expect that they will crawl back into their kennels once THE LIBERAL HYPOCRITES have been "destroyed".

They won`t. Once we`ve accepted such principles as that hitting on a woman who has voluntarily come to your hotel room at 3 am is "sexual harassment" or that "probable guilt" is established once the number of hysterical attention-hungry actresses screeching "sexist" at you on Twitter has reached triple figures and "probable guilt" is enough to get you sacked from your job etc., then we should KNOW we`re just a step away from being collared and castrated by these misandrist matriarchal cunts. The only correct response is to tell that bitch to get back in the kitchen.

This doesn't comport with recent events though. Weinstein and CK didn't "hit on women" they whipped their dicks out and jerked off in front of them. Not only that it was well known enough for years they didn't even bother denying it. In Franken's case you have a friggin senator - one who wanted to impeach trump just for talking about such behavior no less - acting like a horny frat kid. Meanwhile on the """left""" you have morons comparing such actions with fake yearbook signatures and on the….wherever you are….anons comparing it to mattress girl and the duke lacrosse team. Yes Holla Forums and any other decent self respecting board here is taking pleasure in the facts it's happening to jews but that's incidental. Honestly have no idea what you're trying to be upset about.

So what? Kill yourself you nu-male cuck, but fuck off back to Holla Forums first.

Kek cucks Holla Forums again. It's almost like kek doesn't like literal feminist shitstains like Holla Forums anymore.

Wrong dipshit…. The future of Hollywood is Islamic. Women will become second class citizens, gays wil be thrown off roofs and libs will get the bullet too.

This is the look of a girl that loves ANAL

all (you)

The le /pul/ iz rite wing sjw meme will never take off, although I agree that it's full to the brim right now with shitskin/jewish/nigger/mudslime LARPers.

lesbos love anal

Bring it on.

Well, she is a Jew.

You're the kind of Holla Forums poster who would actually pay money to go to a film school aren't you?

I genuinely don't care about the Hollywood scandal stuff other than that it's great entertainment watching everyone freak out. I've already accepted that the west is turbofucked so for all I care, all of these people can go down in flames. I hope that someone accuses Tom Hanks or Morgan Freeman or the entire cast of The Walking Pleb next just for super keks.

real talk: you have to be LITERALLY retarded to be right wing in 2017

And then Hollywood collapses and the world improves. Hollywood is the number 1 propaganda tool the porky kikes have to keep people compliant and inline. Once the kikes lose control it will collapse. Women literally can't not fuck everything up. With the nose beating the antidote drum women will look local to decide what they believe in. Then it is simply a matter of how fucked the men are there.

Either way it is irrelevant. As long as Jews die I am happy.

Morgan Freeman is literally fucking his Granddaughter and no one cares. I bet you didn't even know that. Go look it up I will wait for you to come back with your mind blown over bigger privledge.

to make them obsolete and then to abandon the entire gender without remorse

Anita looks like a 50 years old

Muslims are naturally right-wing so your statement is islamophobic.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Higher percentage of whites than 56% land :^)

This is why I don't have a dog in the fight. You either side with feminists or side with kikes.

No, everyone hates niggers. It's as natural as breathing. Even niggers hate other niggers.

I bet her pussy fucking stinks.