New Jimkino

wew

pick one mate

I did
Jimkino

go away jimkike

It's been years and this entire video couldn't be more relevant. Gamergate moderation is dead. Extremism is alive.

I hate patreon

patreon hates you

I pate hatreon

I hate jews

I only hate the international jewsw, farty

So the atheist YouTube E-celeb community are turning on each other and imploding…. again?

I have no clue who either of the people are in the video and what do they do, but I point and laugh at them

Yes. The third time actually. But this time it isn’t the amazing atheist fault. So far.

Just YouTube skeptic community faggoty?

The (( skeptic )) community is greater homosexuality than the let’s play community. That’s saying something.

na its just the death rattle of former and pioneer e-celeb maddox

So angry atheist e-celebs?

i dont think either of them define themselves by atheism
dick has said in the past he hates atheist debaters like bill nye and that its naive to dismiss something you could never know for sure

Cuckchan must be nuked

i'm lost here
who the fuck is maddox?

you may not be old enough to remember him
his site is thebestpageintheuniverse(dot)net
and he used to write comedic essays shitting on topics back in the early days of the interwebs
his shitting on the loose change documentary was good
he had been less and less frequent in updating his site and then five or so years ago he started putting out youtube videos and revealed he was a balding whiny bitch and nothing like the image of how he projected himself. in the last year or so he got super buttmad about the use of the word cuck and made a video which has been ridiculed and he also became an sjw while still trying to be an edgelord, a conflicting state of being
oh and he had a jew york times best selling book which he recently disavowed as toxic masculinity

didn't he write a new book recently and it flopped spectacularly?

yeah but its so insignificant i didnt bother including it in a background knowledge of him

you gotta admit him suing for 20'000'000 for butthurt is kinda funny

>>>/hothead/

the ironing is palpable